Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

14 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I feel that a player that has heavily featured for a dominant top team in their league such as Rabiot has then a raise was well due despite his character issues. May not be particularly flamboyant or spectacular but is a solid and dependable dm/cm player. If verratti can get 94 at PSG personally I believe Rabiot warranted a 92

Can see where your coming from. But still don’t understand how Verratti even ever got to 94. 

At the same time compare Rabiot with some of the 92s Dele Alli, Gundogan, Saul and Kimmich etc. He’s not at any of their levels..

1 hour ago, JrBaiano said:

Is it possible to Harry Winks get a +2 like Nkunku? Based on stats, they have almost the same numbers, but Winks also played at CL.

It's a bit different playing for the reigning champions and playing for a most of the time top 4 team. Nkunku getting 88 was a bit much anyway, he's clearly talented, but didn't do enough to get 88. Point being, Winks isn't going to get 88 this review.

2 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Can see where your coming from. But still don’t understand how Verratti even ever got to 94. 

At the same time compare Rabiot with some of the 92s Dele Alli, Gundogan, Saul and Kimmich etc. He’s not at any of their levels..

Well, to be fair, Saul and Kimmich are probably getting 93 this review. So he wouldn't be at their level anyway.

10 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, to be fair, Saul and Kimmich are probably getting 93 this review. So he wouldn't be at their level anyway.

Maybe end of season they will get 93 but Rabiot still not at any of the others level. Can’t just give a 92 because he’s played x amount of games for PSG.

1 hour ago, DiamondCannon said:

Anyone think Barkley or Chiesa will rise?

I don't think Chiesa deserved it. He's a standout, but in a mid table club, that didn't really won or challenge anything, that doesn't really play in international competitions, he's a NT regular by now, but didn't go to WC, and his stats are not exactly booming this season overall. But i guess they'll be some that will disagree.

In my opinion Barkley will not rise yet, maybe at the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Is isco ever going up again do we think ? 

He's not rising anytime soon, he's not really playing much and Real Madrid is a mess at the moment. He has the potential to reach 94 one day, but that's it, i think, but not soon.

15 minutes ago, Kev said:

That's a tough call, but KDB for me, just. 

Basing that on where he is at top pram player, do you think that Sanchez will go 93/94 in the future or if I'm better off holding onto kimpebe and pavard? 

13 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

He's not rising anytime soon, he's not really playing much and Real Madrid is a mess at the moment. He has the potential to reach 94 one day, but that's it, i think, but not soon.

Yeah I was thinking he isn't playing love him when he plays well but needing to move my team up to first!

13 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Basing that on where he is at top pram player, do you think that Sanchez will go 93/94 in the future or if I'm better off holding onto kimpebe and pavard? 

A little early to say maybe, but Sanchez could possibly get to that level I think. I'd say 2 French internationals at big clubs have a decent chance of getting that high too, so I'd be inclined to hold on to them for now. 

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

A little early to say maybe, but Sanchez could possibly get to that level I think. I'd say 2 French internationals at big clubs have a decent chance of getting that high too, so I'd be inclined to hold on to them for now. 

Makes sense also should I sell Fred and mariano diaz?