Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

no rise for kante ? really ?  4 months ago everyone said kante 94 and now maybe at the end of the season, really ?   that the world champions have not been updated yet ( except mbappé pavard ), parvard to 90 despite a horrible form with stuttgart is a sign.

euro cup 2016 griezmann bale rise to 95 in winter (  griezmann bad start to the season, bale injured 3 months )

I say it again kante pogba rise next review just wait and see

save my message we'll talk about it in 2 weeks 😎

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

By the way. Daichi Kamada is playing in Belgium, but his owner is Eintracht Frankfurt. Big chance he will rise one of the following days with minimum + 3 (80 --> 83)

good point

1 hour ago, Gustavo Souza 10 said:

Will players who play in Germany have their classifications changed until that day?

meaning?

53 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Bayern done? Kimmich is easily worth 93 if Boateng can hold on to a 93 rating..... Gnabry should be 90 as well, he's made massive strides lately 

each team takes 2-3 days apparently now

5 hours ago, The punch said:

no rise for kante ? really ?  4 months ago everyone said kante 94 and now maybe at the end of the season, really ?   that the world champions have not been updated yet ( except mbappé pavard ), parvard to 90 despite a horrible form with stuttgart is a sign.

euro cup 2016 griezmann bale rise to 95 in winter (  griezmann bad start to the season, bale injured 3 months )

I expect Kante to get 94 after World Cup win tbh. Will be in this review.

5 hours ago, The punch said:

I expect Kante to get 94 after World Cup win tbh. Will be in this review.

52 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Theo Hernandez? maybe someone else is better than him?! Ryan Sessegnon or Achraf Hakimi?

Hakimi is a RB and as talented as Sessegnon may be, he can't defend. Don't see any possibility of him remaining as a defender in the long run

21 and under was tough for LB's though. If you were to go up to 22 then Lucas Hernandez and Firpo would both be great choices but for 21 and under I don't really see any other options

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Riqui Puig to 77?

maybe

7 hours ago, Rahul said:

Kante+ Kane or Salah?

duo easy

3 hours ago, Grembo said:

Do you think Dalot has a chance of rising higher than 84 in the upcoming changes? He has looked pretty good in the games he’s played. 

possible but max 85

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Saul Niguez - 94/95 reality in next two seasons?

no

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Saul Niguez - 94/95 reality in next two seasons?

No

4 hours ago, nofoff said:

Donnarumma

Theo Hernandez, De Ligt, Gomez, TAA

Ndombele, Aouar

Dembele, Havertz, Sancho

Mbappe

Theo is not even one of the best 50