• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

whats everyones thoughts on these players,

Umtiti 90-91   25 Apps- 2133 minutes with 1 goal

Digne 89-90  17 apps -1175 minutes

D. Suarez 89-90 26 apps 1181 minutes with 1 goal

Gomes 90-91 30 apps 1590 minutes with 3 goals

Asensio 89-90 23 apps 1077 minutes with 3 goals

Sarabia 88-89 34 apps 2133 minutes with 8 goals

Ben yedder 89-90 31 apps 1666 minutes with 11 goals  ( thinking about selling Moussa Dembele to get ths guy as he needs to move from celtic)

Correa 88-89 31 apps 1213 minutes with 4 goals

and Rafinha 88-89/90 18 apps 1078 minutes with 6 goals.. (tbh he has been injured since april but he was on great form)

All of these minutes are based on minutes in the league and not the cups

5 hours ago, Liam Mitchell said:

Umtiti 90-91   25 Apps- 2133 minutes with 1 goal

Digne 89-90  17 apps -1175 minutes

D. Suarez 89-90 26 apps 1181 minutes with 1 goal

Gomes 90-91 30 apps 1590 minutes with 3 goals

Asensio 89-90 23 apps 1077 minutes with 3 goals

Sarabia 88-89 34 apps 2133 minutes with 8 goals

Ben yedder 89-90 31 apps 1666 minutes with 11 goals  ( thinking about selling Moussa Dembele to get ths guy as he needs to move from celtic)

Correa 88-89 31 apps 1213 minutes with 4 goals

and Rafinha 88-89/90 18 apps 1078 minutes with 6 goals.. (tbh he has been injured since april but he was on great form)

Gomes hasnt been amazing for Barca, highly doubt he gets a 91. He's been slightly better near the end of the season but still not quite up to par. Not a bad player but he needs to adjust to the system...

Rafinha would've probably been dead on for a 90 if he didnt get injured, he'll get 89 for sure, maybe has a small shot at 90 because he was playing pretty well before the injury.

Not sure if Digne rises either, maybe a 40/60

Umtiti - 91 

Denis 30/70 for a rise - good player but barca have used him wrong,and form has been a bit iffy when played recently/ 

Asensio 90 for sure

Yedder, 50/50 maybe? But i don't think so, Jovetic has shown he's clearly the better player since he arrived.

Correa and Sarabia +1s for me

In other news, some personal possiblities for me that some may not expect (trying to think on SM wavelength)

Papu Gomez +1 to 90 

Zappacosta +1 to 89... 40/60 +2 to 90 for his performances for the National Team. (Similar to Belotti's +3)

Anyone looking to target a young striker, i suggest Sampdoria's Schick. 

11 hours ago, george25 said:

Sampdoria's Muriel +1?

yes

7 hours ago, Liam Mitchell said:

Umtiti 90-91   25 Apps- 2133 minutes with 1 goal yes

Digne 89-90  17 apps -1175 minutes 50/50

D. Suarez 89-90 26 apps 1181 minutes with 1 goal stay

Gomes 90-91 30 apps 1590 minutes with 3 goals no way

Asensio 89-90 23 apps 1077 minutes with 3 goals yes

Sarabia 88-89 34 apps 2133 minutes with 8 goals yes

Ben yedder 89-90 31 apps 1666 minutes with 11 goals  ( thinking about selling Moussa Dembele to get ths guy as he needs to move from celtic) yes

Correa 88-89 31 apps 1213 minutes with 4 goals stay

and Rafinha 88-89/90 18 apps 1078 minutes with 6 goals.. (tbh he has been injured since april but he was on great form) stay

2 hours ago, BarcaKes1 said:

In other news, some personal possiblities for me that some may not expect (trying to think on SM wavelength)

Papu Gomez +1 to 90 

Zappacosta +1 to 89... 40/60 +2 to 90 for his performances for the National Team. (Similar to Belotti's +3)

Anyone looking to target a young striker, i suggest Sampdoria's Schick. 

agreed on all

24 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

I like jgos2 more than soccahappy and sir rahul.

18 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Well it's Sir Rahul's thread and he is pretty awesome

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

In my opinion less than 50% as he's only recently breached 1000minutes this season in the League I think.

Umhhh.....Erhhhh :huh:....I am totally totally convinced all of Rugani's 1000+ minutes were incredibly golden minutes filled with passes, goals, gold & gems galore!! I am in no way overerestimating his minutes & great talents just cos I want desperately to be liked .... pretty please :(:wub:

If that doesn't work I will personally write a cringing letter to SM pleading for clemency on behalf of Mr Rugani who saved my aged grandmother from a herd of starved crocodiles who invaded her house which just happened to be next to Mr Rugani's Mansion & Moat. That should make a +10 a certainty.

57 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Umhhh.....Erhhhh :huh:....I am totally totally convinced all of Rugani's 1000+ minutes were incredibly golden minutes filled with passes, goals, gold & gems galore!! I am in no way overerestimating his minutes & great talents just cos I want desperately to be liked .... pretty please :(:wub:

Where's my flowers and chocolates ? :confused:

In the same spirit as my early messages I will get the Cadburys Milk Chocolate Man, to climb every mountain, raid The Chelsea Flower show & be with you within one hour or so.., erhhh maybe he said one milleniium or so with some really nice daisies & an even nicer box of diary milk or was that Fairy Milk?? Anyway you'll see when it arrives tho please don't get too excited watching for that knock on the door will you ... :)

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I like jgos2 more than soccahappy and sir rahul.

6 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Well it's Sir Rahul's thread and he is pretty awesome

hahaha thanks

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Moving away from "love" .... Did anybody notice SM changed mandzukics bday to 27th may? His original bday is 21st may. It was correct two days ago but suddenly its moves to 27th may!

jobless people lol

Bit tight with some ratings, namely Eibar i thought, albeit they play dreadful football.

Lejuene has had a good campaign and already linked with moves. 

Pretty miffed nothing for Miguel Guerrero of Leganes, toiled as a lone striker could of warranted 85 

Other players who have become starters ala Rafa Navarro, Unai Bustinza, all rated 83 and lower, which is less than clubs coming out of the English Championship...

But the gulf in class in Spain is huge, the ratings have to reflect that. Seen 90 for San Jose, i expect the same for Manu Trigeuros tomorrow.