Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Makes sense also should I sell Fred and mariano diaz? 

I got rid of Fred in every GW I had him in. You can get better for that money. He's not really going anywhere at Utd. It depends who's available really. Diaz went to the wrong club I think. I'd sell if you can get a good replacement. 

17 minutes ago, Kev said:

I got rid of Fred in every GW I had him in. You can get better for that money. He's not really going anywhere at Utd. It depends who's available really. Diaz went to the wrong club I think. I'd sell if you can get a good replacement. 

In honesty diaz is on loan have an amazing front 4 I play with neymar dybala sterling Kane Rashford mane mbappe bought all for little money except Kane been in the game world 9 years and haven't ever one it aha but diaz is on loan thought he was going to go big lol.

What do you make of fabinho? Been offered him for his top whack! Is he going places ? 

2 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

In honesty diaz is on loan have an amazing front 4 I play with neymar dybala sterling Kane Rashford mane mbappe bought all for little money except Kane been in the game world 9 years and haven't ever one it aha but diaz is on loan thought he was going to go big lol.

What do you make of fabinho? Been offered him for his top whack! Is he going places ? 

Well you can afford to get rid of Diaz and Fred then! Diaz could still go big, but not sure he's done himself any favours by going to Real. I'm probably not the best one to ask about Fabinho, others will have watched him more. He's at the right club to do well and seems to be starting now though. 

17 minutes ago, Kev said:

Well you can afford to get rid of Diaz and Fred then! Diaz could still go big, but not sure he's done himself any favours by going to Real. I'm probably not the best one to ask about Fabinho, others will have watched him more. He's at the right club to do well and seems to be starting now though. 

Yeah I've put them up for sale should still profit though! Just trying to get my squad up to the Barcelona guy 

4- 2 -4 formation

De gea 

Bellerin carval

Stones skriniar umtiti koulibaly sanchez sandro mendy(city)

Loaned out pavard and kimpebe atm

Pogba, Lemar alli, Fred for sale,isco,  rabiot

front 4 I play with neymar dybala sterling Kane Rashford mane mbappe. This is my main team load of loans of young players hold on until I want to play them of rid them for the money! 

have all 3 lyon mids as young and good on loan 

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

I don't think Chiesa deserved it. He's a standout, but in a mid table club, that didn't really won or challenge anything, that doesn't really play in international competitions, he's a NT regular by now, but didn't go to WC, and his stats are not exactly booming this season overall. But i guess they'll be some that will disagree.

In my opinion Barkley will not rise yet, maybe at the end of the season.

Pretty sure Chiesa will get 90 in next few weeks. Already one of best young players in Italy and in high demand. Not sure if he will be at Fiorentina come the summer..

Dont think because he didn’t go to the World Cup like plenty of other players is a reason not for him to rise. He barely played a part in qualification so hardly his fault.

Reckon Barkley 90 as well, although as ou say worst case scenario end of season.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

I don't think Chiesa deserved it. He's a standout, but in a mid table club, that didn't really won or challenge anything, that doesn't really play in international competitions, he's a NT regular by now, but didn't go to WC, and his stats are not exactly booming this season overall. But i guess they'll be some that will disagree.

In my opinion Barkley will not rise yet, maybe at the end of the season.

Pretty sure Chiesa will get 90 in next few weeks. Already one of best young players in Italy and in high demand. Not sure if he will be at Fiorentina come the summer..

Dont think because he didn’t go to the World Cup like plenty of other players is a reason not for him to rise. He barely played a part in qualification so hardly his fault.

Reckon Barkley 90 as well, although as ou say worst case scenario end of season.

46 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Chiesa deserves 90 more than Barkley! just saying..

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Not like it was his fault he didn't go to world cup, I'd understand had he not been selected but that's not the case.

Don't think Barkley deserves 90 right now as a Chelsea he's gone off the boil recently and his only standout performance was vs Burnley away I thought he'd get it carrying on in that vein but that's not the case, having said all that hes at a big club playing at a higher level so it's not inconceivable that he gets a 90

9 hours ago, The punch said:

Pogba  rise to 94 100%, world cup world cup world cup ( as pavard ) wait and see 😎

lol

9 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I am surprised you replied to that. You are a nice person.

** I meant to quote the long rags question list  **

something isn't right with my forum, it isn't quoting the right posts

:)

7 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Terence kongolo should rise?

no

7 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Is it possible to Harry Winks get a +2 like Nkunku? Based on stats, they have almost the same numbers, but Winks also played at CL.

possible

5 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Think Torreira just confirmed his 90 with that performance, and can't see Auba dropping now, 94 is definitely his level but SM won't drop a striker who is top of the scoring charts 

yeah

5 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Can a player go up a rating on the fact that they win the ball on dor? For example if modric or griezmann wins it could they possibly go up to a 96?

possible but unlikely 

4 hours ago, DiamondCannon said:

Anyone think Barkley or Chiesa will rise?

not yet

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

James Rodriguez (-1) or not?

maybe not as injured

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Origi +1! You heard it here first.

haha

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Need a quick one 

Isco and Davidson Sanchez tottenham for Kevin de bruyne? I'd get Kevin 

Please help!!! As now unsure 

@Sir Rahul @Kev @hesselink

kdb

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Danny Vukovic to 86

haha

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Fabinho ? For top dollar what do you think worth it ? @hesselink @Sir Rahul

atm meh

45 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Chiesa deserves 90 more than Barkley! just saying..

25 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Not like it was his fault he didn't go to world cup, I'd understand had he not been selected but that's not the case.

Don't think Barkley deserves 90 right now as a Chelsea he's gone off the boil recently and his only standout performance was vs Burnley away I thought he'd get it carrying on in that vein but that's not the case, having said all that hes at a big club playing at a higher level so it's not inconceivable that he gets a 90

Agree with both. Love Chiesa, pretty confident he will get 90 winter changes.

7 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Is it possible to Harry Winks get a +2 like Nkunku? Based on stats, they have almost the same numbers, but Winks also played at CL.

Pretty confident he will get plus 2 winter changes. Been excellent for Spurs despite maybe not having the stats/appearance wise to back it up. Also England debut which should seal it for him.

27 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

lol

:)

no

possible

yeah

possible but unlikely 

not yet

maybe not as injured

haha

kdb

haha

atm meh

Thankyou going with kdb fingers crossed this works for my team had him once and sold him when he was at Chelsea costly lol

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Dortmund:

Burki +1 to 90

Alcacer +1 to 90

Akanji +1 to 89

Kagawa -1 to 89

Toprak -1 to 89

Diallo +1 to 88

Wolf +1 to 88

Rode -1 to 87

Sancho +4 to 87

Hakimi +1 to 86

Zagadou +4 to 84

Bruun Larsen +7 to 82

Gladbach:

Hazard +1 to 90

Plea +1 to 90

Wendt +1 to 89

Kramer -1 to 89

Stindl -1 to 89

Raffael -1 to 89

Hofmann +1 to 88

Strobl +1 to 87

Neuhaus +3 to 86

Traore -1 to 86

Beyer +5 to 78

Frankfurt:

Gacinovic +1 to 88

Rebic +1 to 88

Hasebe +1 to 88

Abraham +1 to 88

Da Costa +2 to 87

Jovic +2 to 87

De Guzman +1 to 87

Ronnow +1 to 86

Muller -1 to 86

Fabian -1 to 86

Stendera -1 to 86

Torro +2 to 85

N'Dicka +6 to 84

Leipzig:

Ilsanker +1 to 89

Augustin +1 to 88

Saracchi +3 to 87

Mukiele +1 to 87

Mvogo +1 to 87

Laimer +1 to 87

Konate +3 to 86

Cunha +6 to 83

Bayern:

Neuer -1 to 94

Muller -1 to 93

Boateng -1 to 93

Hummels -1 to 93

Robben -1 to 92

Hoffenheim:

Baumann +1 to 89

Kaderabek +1 to 89

Grillitsch +1 to 89

Schulz +1 to 88

Szalai +1 to 87

Nordtveit -1 to 87

Joelinton +4 to 86

Posch +4 to 84

Nelson +3 to 83

Hoogma +2 to 82

Kobel +2 to 80

Bremen:

Gebre Selassie +1 to 88

Max Eggestein +1 to 88

Moisander +1 to 88

Veljkovic +1 to 88

Osako +1 to 88

Sahin -1 to 88

Bargfrede +1 to 86

Plogmann +3 to 73

Mainz:

Brosinski +1 to 87

Quaison +1 to 86

Latza -1 to 86

Donati -1 to 86

Kunde Malong +3 to 85

Niakhate +2 to 85

Mateta +2 to 85

Baku +8 to 83

Muller +5 to 83

Mwene +1 to 83

Hertha Berlin:

Lazaro +1 to 88

Jarstein +1 to 88

Darida -1 to 88

Duda +2 to 87

Maier +3 to 86

Pekarik -1 to 86

Esswein -1 to 85

Kraft +1 to 84

Mittelstadt +1 to 83

Torunanigha +1 to 83

Dilrosun +10 to 80

Wolfsburg:

Roussillon +1 to 88

Knoche +1 to 88

Steffen +1 to 88

Camacho -1 to 88

Malli -1 to 88

Guilavogui -1 to 88

William +1 to 87

Weghorst +1 to 87

Mehmedi -1 to 87

Bruma -1 to 87

Brekalo +2 to 86

Blaszczykowski -1 to 86

Ntep -1 to 86

Pervan +2 to 82

Rexhbecaj +2 to 77

Freiburg:

Hofler +1 to 87

Frantz +1 to 87

Koch +1 to 86

Gulde +2 to 85

Gondorf +1 to 85

Waldschmidt +2 to 84

Sallai +2 to 84

Kubler +1 to 84

Leverkusen:

Wendell +1 to 90

Volland +1 to 90

Havertz +1 to 89

Aranguiz -1 to 89

Kohr +1 to 88

Bellarabi -1 to 88

Baumgartlinger -1 to 88

Augsburg:

Gouweleeuw +1 to 88

Hahn +1 to 88

Schmid +1 to 87

Koo -1 to 87

Khedira +1 to 86

Stafylidis -1 to 86

Luthe +1 to 84

Geifer +2 to 82

Richter +3 to 80

Gotze +2 to 77

Schalke:

Serdar +2 to 86- +1 to 85

Rudy -1 to 90

Konoplyanka -1 to 89

Geis -1 to 87

Stambouli -1 to 87

McKennie +3 to 86

Mendyl +3 to 83

Nubel +2 to 82

Nurnberg:

Bredlow +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Behrens +1 to 85

Petrak +2 to 84

Margreitter +1 to 84

Leibold +1 to 84

Ishak +1 to 84

Muhl +3 to 83

Valentini +1 to 83

Palacios +2 to 82

Knoll +3 to 80

Fuchs +5 to 78

Hannover:

Korb -1 to 86- yes

Maina +5 to 78- yes

Weydandt +4 to 77- yes

Muslija +3 to 77- +6 to 80

Anton +1 to 88

Haraguchi -1 to 86

Esser +1 to 85

Asano +1 to 84

Elez +1 to 84

Bakalorz -1 to 84

Felipe +1 to 83

Prib -1 to 83

Fullkrug +1 to 88

Tarnat +3 to 73

Dusseldorf:

Giesselmann +1 to 84- yes

Zimmermann +3 to 83- yes

Lukebakio +1 to 83- yes

Ducksch +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Rensing +2 to 84

Zimmer +1 to 84

Usami -1 to 84

Raman +1 to 84

Hennings +1 to 84

Contento -1 to 84

Kujovic -2 to 80

Lambertz -5 to 75

Stuttgart:

Gomez -1 to 89- yes

Baumgartl +1 to 88- yes

Castro -1 to 88- yes

Beck -1 to 87- yes

Sosa +1 to 83- yes

Pavard +1 to 89- +2 to 90

Gonzalez +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Thommy +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Badstuber -1 to 87

Didavi -1 to 87

Ascacibar +1 to 89

Aogo -1 to 86

Grgic +2 to 82

Werner -4 to 78

Tomic +3 to 73

Kopacz +3 to 73

No klostermann rise?

9 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Think Torreira just confirmed his 90 with that performance, and can't see Auba dropping now, 94 is definitely his level but SM won't drop a striker who is top of the scoring charts 

Came here to say exactly this based off myu guess last week. Even in one game i went from on the fence with both to quite sure on both. Auba surely wont be dropped even at Arsenal, and Torreira will get the 90 by the time England comes around, he was the best player on the pitch today too and a real favourite of mine now.

Ozil on the other hand, who i do love dearly, will finally get the -1 he should have got a year ago. His first season at Arsenal was overwhelming, his second solid but arguably not 94, and its been downhill since.

I know this is the wrong place in the forum to post this, but the GW I'm in is starting to lose managers. We are looking for people to fill in who want a huge challenge. Economy is pretty low, and the strategy of buying risers and prospects  has shown the most success so far. Squad cap is moving down to 50 at the end of the season to even out the leagues too so think of it as a fresh start. Come check it out!

GW ID: 361635