Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

11 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Frankfurt:

Rebic +2 to 89 (Pavard treatment)

Jovic +3 to 88

What do u think?

Fair. Wouldn't be surprised if both go to 89 or 88. Had an option of taking Jovic in my league. Got outbid. Sancho and Jovic are drawing outrageous bids.

Who'll be the next 92 rated, under 25yo CB?

I guess from the 91 rated ones: 1. Skriniar - 2. Sule - 3. Gimenez

I very much doubt any of the currently 90 rated ones will jump over them during this winter review but maybe in future they get there. Lucas, Laporte, Stones and Romagnoli could get 91 now but only Lucas seems to have a shot at 92 before turning 25yo.

16 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

I very much doubt any of the currently 90 rated ones will jump over them during this winter review but maybe in future they get there. Lucas, Laporte, Stones and Romagnoli could get 91 now but only Lucas seems to have a shot at 92 before turning 25yo.

I think Laporte has a small chance of a +2 this review. Otherwise it'll be Skriniar followed by Sule or Lucas. Gimenez has injury problems and with the competition at Atleti I'm not sure he'll be a certain starter for a while. 

23 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Laporte for me

2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Who is this Lucas?

1 hour ago, carlo123 said:

Hey guys any chance of any these rising

Dybala (Juve) 25/75 NO

Locatelli (Sassuolo) NO

Diawara (Napoli) NO

Ceballos (Real Madrid) NO

Nunez (Athletic Club) NO

cheers

Not enough game time for most players listed to warrant a rise imo

14 hours ago, crociato87 said:

Kimmich +1?

Good player but no rise in this review due to Bayern's awful form at the start of the season. 

8 hours ago, EJ_Styles said:

Is Danny Welbeck due a drop from 90 due to injuries?

Should have dropped long time ago. 

4 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Except the players mentioned, I feel Upamecano, Davinson and Christensen, De Ligt has a good chance to get 92 before 25.

3 hours ago, carlo123 said:

Hey guys any chance of any these rising

Dybala (Juve)

Locatelli (Sassuolo)

Diawara (Napoli)

Ceballos (Real Madrid)

Nunez (Athletic Club)

cheers

No one mentioned above will rise now except Dybala who has good chance of increase. 

15 hours ago, Kev said:

Bono estente, good day to you. 

That depends what you need for your team really. If you can get a good replacement for Tielemans then I'd maybe look to exchange him. There are good alternatives out there. 

Gracias Kev.

4 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

I think Laporte has a small chance of a +2 this review. Otherwise it'll be Skriniar followed by Sule or Lucas. Gimenez has injury problems and with the competition at Atleti I'm not sure he'll be a certain starter for a while. 

Not a chance Laporte will get a plus two for playing a dozen games. Decent chance of 91.

4 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Your effectively giving Lucas about 4 years to go up two ratings so of course that is possible. 

I think Giminez and Skriniar are both high potential and not out of question they can get 92 by end of season for me

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I removed Kimmich due to Germany/Bayern struggles

if you need the depth duo, else the single player

if you need the depth duo, else the single player

no

Rodri and Allan

Jorginho

hmm, maybe Tielemans

50/50

Merci Sir Rahul and everyone for your advice...

4 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Not a chance Laporte will get a plus two for playing a dozen games. Decent chance of 91.

Your effectively giving Lucas about 4 years to go up two ratings so of course that is possible. 

I think Giminez and Skriniar are both high potential and not out of question they can get 92 by end of season for me

Lucas will turn 23yo in a couple of months. I wish it was about 4 years but in 2 years and a couple of months he'll turn 25yo. Still plenty of time to reach 92 before turning 25yo. I expect him to reach 91 now and, together with Skriniar and Sule, those would then be the three 91 rated young CBs on the top of my list to rejuvenate the backline.

I like ratings of 92 or higher for players aged 25-26 (94 or higher for players aged 27 or older). I agree with you that 92 seems doubtful for Laporte (and Stones) during the current review.