Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, The punch said:

no rise for kante ? really ?  4 months ago everyone said kante 94 and now maybe at the end of the season, really ?   that the world champions have not been updated yet ( except mbappé pavard ), parvard to 90 despite a horrible form with stuttgart is a sign.

euro cup 2016 griezmann bale rise to 95 in winter (  griezmann bad start to the season, bale injured 3 months )

I say it again kante pogba rise next review just wait and see

save my message we'll talk about it in 2 weeks 😎

I expect Kante to get 94 after World Cup win tbh. Will be in this review.

5 hours ago, The punch said:

no rise for kante ? really ?  4 months ago everyone said kante 94 and now maybe at the end of the season, really ?   that the world champions have not been updated yet ( except mbappé pavard ), parvard to 90 despite a horrible form with stuttgart is a sign.

euro cup 2016 griezmann bale rise to 95 in winter (  griezmann bad start to the season, bale injured 3 months )

I say it again kante pogba rise next review just wait and see

save my message we'll talk about it in 2 weeks 😎

I expect Kante to get 94 after World Cup win tbh. Will be in this review.

52 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Theo Hernandez? maybe someone else is better than him?! Ryan Sessegnon or Achraf Hakimi?

Hakimi is a RB and as talented as Sessegnon may be, he can't defend. Don't see any possibility of him remaining as a defender in the long run

21 and under was tough for LB's though. If you were to go up to 22 then Lucas Hernandez and Firpo would both be great choices but for 21 and under I don't really see any other options

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Riqui Puig to 77?

maybe

7 hours ago, Rahul said:

Kante+ Kane or Salah?

duo easy

3 hours ago, Grembo said:

Do you think Dalot has a chance of rising higher than 84 in the upcoming changes? He has looked pretty good in the games he’s played. 

possible but max 85

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Saul Niguez - 94/95 reality in next two seasons?

no

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

No

4 hours ago, nofoff said:

Donnarumma

Theo Hernandez, De Ligt, Gomez, TAA

Ndombele, Aouar

Dembele, Havertz, Sancho

Mbappe

Theo is not even one of the best 50

1 hour ago, nofoff said:

Hakimi is a RB and as talented as Sessegnon may be, he can't defend. Don't see any possibility of him remaining as a defender in the long run

21 and under was tough for LB's though. If you were to go up to 22 then Lucas Hernandez and Firpo would both be great choices but for 21 and under I don't really see any other options

He might be a natural RB but he's played more at LB for Dortmund. You can put him there for sure. Tierney is another shout.

10 minutes ago, th3stain said:

He might be a natural RB but he's played more at LB for Dortmund. You can put him there for sure. Tierney is another shout.

Could be wrong but I thought Hakimi was only playing at LB since Schmelzer's injury. RB is very much his natural position so definitely wouldn't include him in the best 'left backs' under 21.

Tierney is a good shout, Hernandez still edges it for me though

6 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Immobile for sule it's interesting?

Donarrumma it's 90? 100%?

It depends if you need a striker or a defender!

I think Donarrumma will get 90, almost certainly. 

5 hours ago, Grembo said:

Do you think Dalot has a chance of rising higher than 84 in the upcoming changes? He has looked pretty good in the games he’s played. 

He'll get a rise for his move to Utd, but he hasn't played enough to get a rise for his performances, even though he's looked good. Unless SM don't get around to reviewing England for a while yet...

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

I'm gonna disagree with everyone else so far. I think he can get to 94 in the next couple of seasons, but that's not to say he will or it's definite. He has the potential I think. 

16 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Yeah, I'd sell Son for VVD

Cancelo (This review), Hysaj, Mendy, Robertson (in subsequent reviews) 

Messi 

Godin >> Pique >> Varane >> Bonucci 

If I have a chance, I'd sell both of them. But if you want to keep one of them, I'd keep Gagliardini becoz of his age and potential move to PL to a mid table club (rumour) 

Not now. But definitely in future (summer review, maybe), if Chelsea wins something and he continues as usual. 

Yeah. Good player. But first 90 though. 

Thank you. Anyone has other ideas about selling both, none or one between Vecino and Gagliardini and why?
And on the same topic, sell both, none or just one between Zouma and Maguire? Thanks for any answers

I think Kante is a better shout for his rise than Pogba.he isnt as hyped, but we here know his value over Poggers.

Kantes Domestic side are doing at least well, I think he performed better at WC imo, and i personally think he is just a tireless workhorse. I give him 70-30 on back of WC.

I think Pogba is less than 50%. Unlike Pavard, he is already rated in the top tier of SM players. He is getting benched sometimes, and United are a trainwreck at the moment. I think despite WC win, he may be halted. Pogba name and rep alone might titl it for him though, where as if roles reversed id be almost sure Kante wouldnt get it..... but lets be real 'hype' or equivalent does get you an edge in SM im sure of it.