Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

58 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

It seems Hector dodged another review and retained his 91. Should I hold on to him or sell him and buy Kolasinac ? 

Allan vs Matic Vs Rakitic? 

Buy kolasinac.

Rakitic > allan > matic

5 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

No rise for Gnabry? What small he be doing to get to 90?

yeah

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Kroos stay 100%?

should be 

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

It seems Hector dodged another review and retained his 91. Should I hold on to him or sell him and buy Kolasinac ? 

Allan vs Matic Vs Rakitic? 

he dodged it long ago

sell

Rakitic

13 minutes ago, crociato87 said:

Would you guys take 16M+Skriniar for Casemiro?

Casemiro is a starter in my team, Skriniar would go on the bench.

No. Even though Skriniar might get an upgrade, finding 91 to 92 rated CBs are easier than a good DM. The only ones better or equal to Casemiro on SM currently are Kante and Busquests

8 minutes ago, kratick said:

No. Even though Skriniar might get an upgrade, finding 91 to 92 rated CBs are easier than a good DM. The only ones better or equal to Casemiro on SM currently are Kante and Busquests

Can’t any player with the “CM” position play “DM”?? Iv never had a “CM” player flag up as out of position in the holding role. Am I wrong? 

34 minutes ago, crociato87 said:

Would you guys take 16M+Skriniar for Casemiro?

Casemiro is a starter in my team, Skriniar would go on the bench.

Personally I would take that. As long as you have cover for Casemiro. Skriniar going to be a class CB

17 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Can’t any player with the “CM” position play “DM”?? Iv never had a “CM” player flag up as out of position in the holding role. Am I wrong? 

It won't flag up as wrong. However the attributes of a DM is different from a CM. Check out the attributes in Soccerwiki of Kante vs a CM like mIlinkovic Savic. Kante has attributes like marking, tackling and long passing that are more useful for a DM than a CM. Even though you can play Savic as a DM, his performance won't be as consistent as someone like Kante

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

I think what Alfon means is - can a player who doesn't have DM still play in the holding role... for instance Isco or Coutinho could play in the holding role without flagging up, but would their performance be affected?

I'd be interested to know!

I usually always play DM players in DM positions just in case. The Savic example used is interesting though, I always play him in DM! I wonder if I shouldn't...

(thanks for the help on Ndombele / Savic and Havertz / Auoar btw everyone :) )

38 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

21 minutes ago, kratick said:

It won't flag up as wrong. However the attributes of a DM is different from a CM. Check out the attributes in Soccerwiki of Kante vs a CM like mIlinkovic Savic. Kante has attributes like marking, tackling and long passing that are more useful for a DM than a CM. Even though you can play Savic as a DM, his performance won't be as consistent as someone like Kante

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

4 minutes ago, limo_c said:

I think what Alfon means is can a player who doesn't have DM still play in the holding role... for instance Isco or Coutinho could play in the holding role without flagging up, but would their performance be affected?

I'd be interested to know!

I usually always play DM players in DM positions just in case. The Savic example used is interesting though, I always play him in DM! I wonder if I shouldn't...

(thanks for the help on Ndombele / Savic and Havertz / Auoar btw everyone :) )

I've said this many times before none of this stuff matters and does not affect anything, the match engine is not sophisticated enough for it, so as long as a player can play the position their true position is irrelevant 

Just now, Cvilhete said:

I've said this many times before none of this stuff matters and does not affect anything, the match engine is not sophisticated enough for it, so as long as a player can play the position their true position is irrelevant 

Have to say I agree with Cvilhete. It makes no difference

4 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

I have to disagree here. Because I've tried many times to play Centre backs as wing backs for example some one like Gimenez who has a D(RC) against him as my right back and i've got really bad average performances from that. When i replace him with someone like Azpi or Carvajal and similarly Alaba or Sandro at LB positions, they have an immediate impact with many more assists. I think it makes a difference if the opponent is also playing the right guys in the right positions.

2 hours ago, kratick said:

I have to disagree here. Because I've tried many times to play Centre backs as wing backs for example some one like Gimenez who has a D(RC) against him as my right back and i've got really bad average performances from that. When i replace him with someone like Azpi or Carvajal and similarly Alaba or Sandro at LB positions, they have an immediate impact with many more assists. I think it makes a difference if the opponent is also playing the right guys in the right positions.

That's because they are higher rated players, higher rated players will always perform better. With this match engine the team with the higher overall rating will 90% of the time win it's as simple as that I've played this game is over 10 years and won multiple titles and playing players in their real positions has never mattered nor affected results, to counter you example I have Matip playing centre mid top assist maker in my squad more than Ozil who plays as a 10 in his natural position 

27 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

That's because they are higher rated players, higher rated players will always perform better. With this match engine the team with the higher overall rating will 90% of the time win it's as simple as that I've played this game is over 10 years and won multiple titles and playing players in their real positions has never mattered nor affected results, to counter you example I have Matip playing centre mid top assist maker in my squad more than Ozil who plays as a 10 in his natural position 

With you for most of that but think you're off on a couple things.

Totally agree that a players 'preffered' position/attributes have no effect whatsoever on their performances in game. Also with you that it's the higher rated team that will win you games the majority of time. It's nowhere near 90%  of the time though imo.

Formations still come into play and so do things like 'attacking down both flanks' if a team is playing a narrow formation for example. There's some great 'counter formations' that I've found over a number of years playing the game (still working on a bunch of them) and although you can't perform miracles by using them, they do increase your chances of getting points from games when your team is out matched :)

10 minutes ago, nofoff said:

With you for most of that but think you're off on a couple things.

Totally agree that a players 'preffered' position/attributes have no effect whatsoever on their performances in game. Also with you that it's the higher rated team that will win you games the majority of time. It's nowhere near 90%  of the time though imo.

Formations still come into play and so do things like 'attacking down both flanks' if a team is playing a narrow formation for example. There's some great 'counter formations' that I've found over a number of years playing the game (still working on a bunch of them) and although you can't perform miracles by using them, they do increase your chances of getting points from games when your team is out matched :)

90% is a figure of speech as the exact figure is impossible to know but yes like you said the majority of times but  I've ot once mentioned formations and when I talk about 'win' I'm referencing championships and cups not your individual one off matches, higher rated teams will always be the ones competing for the title, where as with the old match engine your get a lot more variety and formations were definetly more important and effective

On 10/24/2018 at 12:29 AM, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Tolisso or Rabiot as AM? 

2.) Sanchez -1 in Winter or Summer?

3.) Keep or Sell Vazquez? 

4.) Keep or Sell Semedo? 

5.) Keep or sell Tolisso? (Because of his injury) 

Will Vazquez keep his 91 rating?  Currently, 7th in apperances for RM, but 15th in minutes played (ahead of the benchwarmers) in LaLiga.

Still, Solari really likes him and he's played almost every game since he became coach.  Would appreciate some advice as he will be available in my league shortly when his transfer ban is up.

58 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

Will Vazquez keep his 91 rating?  Currently, 7th in apperances for RM, but 15th in minutes played (ahead of the benchwarmers) in LaLiga.

Still, Solari really likes him and he's played almost every game since he became coach.  Would appreciate some advice as he will be available in my league shortly when his transfer ban is up.

Vazquez is like Nacho: use to play when someone is injured, doesn't do badly but not amazing. So maybe his rating is 90 playing for Madrid.

Since Solari's arrival he's been playing more minutes and we don't know if he could be important at the end of the season (probably not 😁) But that's why he could stay.

60 (stay) - 40 (drop)