Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

Advice needed!!!

Mendy and Akanji for Bernado Silva 

I own Mendy and Akanji.. 

I have Marquinhos, VVD as first choice CB,  Gomez and Rudiger as second choice CB.. I have Robertson as backup for Mendy at LB.. I personally think B. Silva has the potential to get to 94 someday 

I'd go for Bernado. Tough to get of Mendy though, but Robertson will rise soon. 

8 hours ago, Bud said:

Hi guys, I need an advice, I have tousard and aouar and I'm thinking to sell them to buy rodri Hernandez and Bentancur. Do you think it's a good idea? Or it's should be better to keep aouar, sell tousard, haidara and hannes wolf and use this money with 7 millions that I have already to buy hernandez and bentancur?

Thanks

Last option.

2 hours ago, TMNT said:

Any idea when the Hungarian league will next be updated? I like the chances of eighteen year old left winger  Tamás KISS getting a rise, sixteen appearances for him. His birthday was November as well so he's on the young side of eighteen (good for his value). 

I'm not sure the Hungarian league gets its own review, so they will probably do players randomly. 

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lautaro or Luka Jovic?

Jovic for now. Could rise again end of season if he keeps up this form. Lautaro not playing enough at the moment. Looking long term, it's difficult to split them though. 

6 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Won't guess how the Serie A review will go with how the BuLi review went. Last two days plenty of Serie A edits were made though, i.e. the bottom half of the league (Frosinone, Chievo, Bologna, Udinese, Genoa, SPAL, Sampdoria, Parma, Empoli, Cagliari and Fiorentina; maybe extra Parma edits will come tomorrow).

hmmm

5 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

No rises for Kane and Davinson Sanchez?

I don't think so

5 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Rate these :)T.Hazard, V.Luan, N.Pepe, A.Plea

Also is Unai Nunez worth getting? Can't think of any other young spanish CB's to sign with a lot of potential? 

you could but bilbao are struggling

5 hours ago, TMNT said:

Any idea when the Hungarian league will next be updated? I like the chances of eighteen year old left winger  Tamás KISS getting a rise, sixteen appearances for him. His birthday was November as well so he's on the young side of eighteen (good for his value). 

there isn't a review iirc

4 hours ago, The punch said:

so plea and t.hazard rise to 90 but martial stay ? mmh

yes, it's fair

4 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Jadon Sancho for tomorow? Why they dont do all team in 1 day? 😕

because they don't have sense

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lautaro or Luka Jovic?

Jovic for now, long term can't say

3 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

The decision to drop only Boateng and not Hummels too still looking stupid with Hummels continuing to be on the bench for a game that could decide whether they finish top or second in their group.

yeah lol

8 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Aubameyang stay? 

I guess so

9 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Big problems for Real Madrid with Isco. Today he rejected to be skipper and got a fight with the spectators after missing a shot.

Looking for a team.

Yeh looks like he’s on the move. Won’t struggle for a team mind you. Would like to see him in the prem 

3 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

Which one to get from David Neres or Eder militao regardless of position..(investment for future) 

Thanks

Tough one. Lots of hype for both. Don’t think you can go wrong either way. Not seen much of militao. TMcosta’s your man for that. Watching Ajax in champs league Neres looks very skilful and knows where the goal is. Would prob go for him. 

41 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Odriozola sell or keep ? 😕

Keep imo. Madrid might be poor right now but he's a future spanish international starter and I really like him. I'm keeping him in my club anyway as a backup

2 hours ago, jlammy said:

Aubameyang stay? 

It seems ridiculous that he's 95 compared to other strikers in the PL, but it also seems unfair to drop him while he's scoring so much. Difficult to know what SM will do, I'd edge towards stay.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

He seems to be getting more game time under the new manager. It's down to whether you can get a decent alternative really. If it's purely a money making decision then might as well sell, can't see him rising this review. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Will buy Lisandro Magallán for my team. Probably immediately on loan, but he is maybe an option for you guys in your gw... :)

Btw, Bergwijn, Pulisic or Thorgan Hazard ? (Hazard is more a left winger and the others right, but still need opinion)

Pulisic looks like he'll be moving either in January or summer, and PL looks a likely destination. Not sure if that helps... 

1 hour ago, Ersavitzs said:

Big problems for Real Madrid with Isco. Today he rejected to be skipper and got a fight with the spectators after missing a shot.

Looking for a team.

He'll be linked with Man Utd, but they'll end up buying Danny Drinkwater instead. 

1 hour ago, d5v1L said:

Which one to get from David Neres or Eder militao regardless of position..(investment for future) 

Thanks

Militao has played for the Brazil national team already, and Porto are doing really well so could get good rises. That's more short term I guess, long term it's tough to call. 

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

sell

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Will buy Lisandro Magallán for my team. Probably immediately on loan, but he is maybe an option for you guys in your gw... :)

Btw, Bergwijn, Pulisic or Thorgan Hazard ? (Hazard is more a left winger and the others right, but still need opinion)

yes

Hazard atm

4 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Looking for a team.

yeah

4 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Thanks

can't go wrong with either

3 hours ago, Lukke said:

Can Bale drop again?

can

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

I wonder if Joe Gomez and Alexander-Arnold get their 90!

maybe not yet

13 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

No rises for Kane and Davinson Sanchez?

Nope. Not in this review. 

11 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lautaro or Luka Jovic?

Jovi atm. 

8 hours ago, jlammy said:

Aubameyang stay? 

Yeah. 

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Keep. Odriozola gets game time under Solari.

7 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Looking for a team.

Yeah, he's on the move and maybe premier league but Bayern looks like a good destination.

5 hours ago, Lukke said:

Can Bale drop again?

Not now. Not in this review. 

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Too soon. +1/+2 first. 

4 minutes ago, sm1979 said:

Can we assume Germany is now finished?

Yeah, they've moved on to Italy.

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Very rare that players go from 87 to 90 - especially in the winter review. More likely to hit 89 then maybe 90 in the summer

10 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

4 persons with yes and 1 with no for keeping or selling Odriozola. He is the best rated right back in my team, but I'm keeping him for some time. 

I have him in one team only on SM as a 3rd choice behind Carvajal and Bellerin and im still haning on to him for another year to see wht happens.

5 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

I have him in one team only on SM as a 3rd choice behind Carvajal and Bellerin and im still haning on to him for another year to see wht happens.

I have Alexander-Arnold and Mukiele as other options. Odriozola is maybe the best rated of the three, but still a back-up on this moment for Alexander-Arnold as first choice for the moment.