Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

Oh yeah, without a doubt, give em 6 or 7 altoghter.... brilliant achiemvment, getting the trophy at the next home game....

Cop on will ya 

Judging by Mourinho's interview after the game Robertson should be worth a +2 ?   :)

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Richarlison

Koulibaly

LJ

Well after checking Actually Brazil were done in Dec17.... almost can't believe that😮,

Found Also early this year:-

January: Mexico

February: Argentina 

March: Netherlands & Portugal

April: Russia, Ukraine, USA & Turkey

April/ May: Greece

As there may be some holes to fill round January/ Feb why not do as I did anytime you want to:-  Click on a club say Santos ie in Brazil change to View by player Ratings and then sort by date.

I'm on the old interface & I can't, obviously for that reason, say it can be done on the present day interface. Just choose club & check dates their player were reviewed last.

Brazil & Mexico - Done.

So, probably Argentina, USA next? Idk when to expect Switz. & Austria?

40 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Brazil & Mexico - Done.

So, probably Argentina, USA next? Idk when to expect Switz. & Austria?

Interesting to know if anyone is able to do it on present interface? Think old one is much better...

H it was April 18 last done: for Austria

& Switzerland May18

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

What do you want to ask (you can ask if you want that question in my thread "Belgium: season '18-'19 + The Netherlands (questions)) ?

It seems to me that he has made a lot of progress compared to the previous year. I do not like to make conclusions based on it's footage. Do you think he can succeed outside the Netherlands, we know that many talents go away and disappear. There were a number of such examples. Janssen, Kishna, Riedewald, Bazoer, Klassen, El Ghazi, Locadia,...

4 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Exchange immobile for werner it's interesting?

Yes. Definitely. Werner is one for the future, also more versatile in SM (can play as AM). If anyone in my world offered it, I'd snap it up.

12 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

I want yours opinion. I have this attack in my team:

Insigne

Rashord

Mahrez

Firmino

Leroy Sane

Thauvin

Chiesa

Shoud I sell Chiesa?

I would sell Thauvin. He is not getting linked with any club and don't think he will rise with Marseille unless the year in the league or domestic/European cup.

My experience having Mahrez in SM is poor, very poor goal and assist returns. I would wait till the review and sell him too.

1 minute ago, Middle_Finger said:

I would sell Thauvin. He is not getting linked with any club and don't think he will rise with Marseille unless the year in the league or domestic/European cup.

My experience having Mahrez in SM is poor, very poor goal and assist returns. I would wait till the review and sell him too.

Mahrez has been extremely poor for me too. Not productive at all. Surprising how SM has certain players that always underperform in spite of good stats. He's not getting a raise this cycle for sure. Maybe in summer.

7 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

3 minutes ago, kratick said:

Mahrez has been extremely poor for me too. Not productive at all. Surprising how SM has certain players that always underperform in spite of good stats. He's not getting a raise this cycle for sure. Maybe in summer.

My experience with Mahrez and Thauvin is very well. A lot of assits and goals in free kick.

It will be each experience for each GW and team.

Thanks!