Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Whoever is giving up Jovic is getting robbed. Gabriel Jesus is just flash in a pan.

How can you say that when Jovic is still so young and could easily become less than Jesus has!? Still far too early to say if either are the real deal don’t you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

You're just clearly missing the point. LOL

Icardi didn’t even play in the same group as Dortmund. 

4 goals in 6 games in the group of death is decent. Not sure what your trying to prove because Guerreiro scored two goals against relegation threatened teenagers Monaco. 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Whoever is giving up Jovic is getting robbed. Gabriel Jesus is just flash in a pan.

Bloody hell 🤣🤣🤣 

Jovic been good for about half a season 

GJ is only 21 but he’s a flash in the pan.

couldnt make this up 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Icardi didn’t even play in the same group as Dortmund. 

4 goals in 6 games in the group of death is decent. Not sure what your trying to prove because Guerreiro scored two goals against relegation threatened teenagers Monaco. 

Lol

I brought Guerreiro just as one example, there is probably a dozen players that scored more or the same number of goals in CL group stages. 4 goals isn't impressive at all. And decent is not worth an increase in rating...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bear Alba said:

Icardi is a goal machine. Well deserved 93.

Gabriel Jesus is quality just needs more game time. You don’t get to 92 rating at 21 for being a flash in the pan

Agree on Icardi. 

Jesus should have got to 90/91 then stayed. 92 too high for what he’s achieved SO FAR. He got special treatment due to City’s success. Didn’t deserve the same rating as Sané, Sterling, Mbappé or Alli. 

That said I still believe in the future he will become a high class player who DOES deserve 92 or more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Bloody hell 🤣🤣🤣 

Jovic been good for about half a season 

GJ is only 21 but he’s a flash in the pan.

couldnt make this up 😂😂

Actually, he's been good for a year now. We'll talk next season. Jovic already has 17 goals this season but you would give him up plus 60M… LOL I would not be surprised if he gets 90 this season, scoring at this rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Actually, he's been good for a year now. We'll talk next season. One already has 17 this season but you would give him up plus 60M… LOL 

Realistically it could take Jovic years or maybe even never to reach 92. Impossible to say at this point in time. So to say it’s a ”LOL” to give £60 mil and an 88 rated player for a 92 rated 21 year old playing for one of the strongest teams currently in Europe seems a bit strange. If I got that offer for Jesus I doubt I’d accept it. Although as I said earlier I think Jesus is slightly overrated it’s hard to deny his value in the game. Really depends if your willing to give Jesus away and pray Jovic continues to impress. 

Forgive the “pray” pun 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Realistically it could take Jovic years or maybe even never to reach 92. Impossible to say at this point in time. So to say it’s a ”LOL” to give £60 mil and an 88 rated player for a 92 rated 21 year old playing for one of the strongest teams currently in Europe seems a bit strange. If I got that offer for Jesus I doubt I’d accept it. Although as I said earlier I think Jesus is slightly overrated it’s hard to deny his value in the game. Really depends if your willing to give Jesus away and pray Jovic continues to impress. 

Forgive the “pray” pun 🤣

For me it's not a fair trade. You don't know where Jovic will play next season, but i guess next stop is Munich where he could easily catch up with Jesus.

Jesus got from 88 to 92 in a year and a half, the +2 from 89 to 91 was undeserved at the time, and he then got to 92 just because hype. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lautaro + Piatek for Luka Jovic?

 

12 minutes ago, Garof said:

Winks 88?

Very possible 

4 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lautaro + Piatek for Luka Jovic?

Duo. Depends on where players end up in summer tho really

3 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

For me it's not a fair trade. You don't know where Jovic will play next season, but i guess next stop is Munich where he could easily catch up with Jesus.

 

True. Many variables

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

For me it's not a fair trade. You don't know where Jovic will play next season, but i guess next stop is Munich where he could easily catch up with Jesus.

 

If Luka Jovic goes to Bayern.. he would be new Lewandowski... and would be better than 'Gabriel Jesus atm'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

If Luka Jovic goes to Bayern.. he would be new Lewandowski... and would be better than 'Gabriel Jesus atm'

Remember when Dawid Kownacki was the “next Lewandowski”? I see where your coming from but can’t say that till it actually happens 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

If Luka Jovic goes to Bayern.. he would be new Lewandowski... and would be better than 'Gabriel Jesus atm'

I don't believe in reincarnations, but fulfilling his potential at a club like Bayern, he would reach 94 easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...