Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

No rise for Vinicius Jr in the predictions but since he was last reviewed he has played:

• 976 minutes Brazil Serie A (4 goals, 3 assists)
  • 359 minutes Libertadores (2 goals)
  • 168 minutes Copa del Rey (1 goal, 3 assists)
  • 118 minutes Champions League (1 assist)
  • 57 minutes La Liga (1 assist)

So is there no chance purely because he's barely played in La Liga and the minutes in Brazil aren't counted?

8 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

No rise for Vinicius Jr in the predictions but since he was last reviewed he has played:

So is there no chance purely because he's barely played in La Liga and the minutes in Brazil aren't counted?

He will rise

19 minutes ago, congola said:

does anyone think the follwoing deserves rises?

Courtois @ real - just as good as oblak

son @ spurs - equal to mane

kane @ spurs - world cup golden boot , top scorer ect

koke  & lemar @ ath madrid

Courtois - No way as good as Oblak and has had a pretty rough start to life at Madrid 

Son - Can be great but doubt he’d get 93

Kane - Definitely will eventually but not yet

Koke - Done nothing to warrant a rise since he got his 94 so NO

Lemar - No improvement since he got his 91 so NO

14 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

I’d guess +2/+3

30 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

I don't understand that Insigne is the best or second best player in Napoli with 92 and Zielinski is not a start player with 91.

Agreed. Also doesn’t Insigne have as big an overall impact on the team as Hamsik had when he got his 93? Maybe end of season then 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

Will get 85 I’d imagine 

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Pjanic 94, so Kante 94 too?

Yep for me

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

They better not.

Cus Dybala is suppose to get a +1

Is he? Is he a starter? :)

3 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

If this was Ousmane Dembele or Kylian Mbappe rated 88 I could see the point as guaranteed to go to the top. Nothing yet from Jovic. Although it’s a spectacular run of form.

Only rumours of a move to Bayern and who says he would be a success after not cutting the mustard at Benfica. 

Huge mistake from Benfica this loan. He admited his fault for that.

3 hours ago, congola said:

Yep

Not yet

94 is ok for now

No & No

6 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Do we think Juve are finished? 

Unfortunately yes I think. 

5 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Yeah 100%

4 hours ago, congola said:

I guess no one mentioned above would rise. 

2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Josè Gaya 90 - 91?

Good chances 

7 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Busquets vs Kante vs Thiago Alcantara Vs Jorginho? (Top 2) I've been offered Busquets for Kane (my player) - what should I do? I've Kane, Greizmann, Dybala, Icardi as strikers / wingers.

Son - keep or sell? 

Thiago and Kante

keep Kane

7 hours ago, The punch said:

pjanic rise but no dybala ? pjanic rise 94 with 3 goal 2 assist mmmh so kante pogba rise 500%

quite weird, no way Pogba should rise anyway

6 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Do we think Juve are finished? 

tomorrow also but nothing major I guess

6 hours ago, hesselink said:

Sergi Gomez (Sevilla) - any chance +2? 88->90

+1 first

5 hours ago, Yuasa said:

maybe 

5 hours ago, congola said:

all no way except maybe Son

4 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

he'll get 85

4 hours ago, JAMancini said:

I don't understand that Insigne is the best or second best player in Napoli with 92 and Zielinski is not a start player with 91.

agreed 

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Josè Gaya 90 - 91?

no

1 hour ago, th3stain said:

Serie A review was a fooking joke. Well done whoever did it, you're an idiot.

what's new

7 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Busquets vs Kante vs Thiago Alcantara Vs Jorginho? (Top 2) I've been offered Busquets for Kane (my player) - what should I do? I've Kane, Greizmann, Dybala, Icardi as strikers / wingers.

Son - keep or sell? 

Kante and Busquets

Keep

9 hours ago, Bear Alba said:

I would say his goal record is a little better than decent for a club that hasn’t won the serie A in 9 years.

games.         Goals.   

13.                    9

34.                  29

34.                  24

Lol, like i said before, he scores a lot in Serie A, yes, it's a fact and has been said, but that's not my point... he haven't won anything with Inter/Argentina and haven't even been close to be a contender. He basically did not that take part in elite international Club or NT Tournaments until these 6 games in CL this season. 

10 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Are you still trying to argue this?

Jovic could be a flash in the pan and GJ has done the business at a higher level since you were so quick to go on about Icardi only scoring 4 in the Champions League.

Just completely contradicting yourself.

You will be the sort of guy that will be calling Bundesliga a farmers league in a few months just to try and win an argument so you don’t have to accept your wrong.

Argue, but what's for arguing? Contradict? How? i just said that i would not trade Jovic + 60M for Jesus, i don't really like Jesus as a player, although Jesus is performing at higher level for longer, it doesn't mean Jovic doesn't have higher potencial that him.

I'm not saying Jovic should be higher rated than Jesus, LOL. 

Would you trade Sancho + 60M for Jesus?

I'm on SM since 2010 and this is absolutely been the worst Italian review ever. It's true, every time there are a lot of discussions, often we simply have too high expectations for our players. But this time it's different, the reviews i'm talking about were so obvious that i feel like they ignored these players:

Szczesny, Insigne, Ounas, Politano, Suso, Kessie, Hateboer, Ferrari, Bourabia, Hugo, Belotti (still 91?!?), Zaza (still 90?!?), Sepe, Iacoponi (probably the most shameful, how can be 82 a player who started all the games in the 12th side? Oh, he's 31, sorry), Barillà, Paloschi (-1 at least...), Teodorczyk (same as Paloschi), Nuytinck, Sportiello (-1).

Again, i'm only talking about obvious reviews missed, about which i was 100% sure. In addition there are a lot of questionable reviews, as usual, i won't name them because i'd end tomorrow (who said Zielinski?).

And i'm not talking as a person who only watch the stats, i'm a fan who watchs at least 4-5 Serie A matches a week. SM has to realize that they cannot continue in this way. The community needs more frequent reviews, and more accurate.

17 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I noticed that everyone is talking about Jovic to Bayern but I read in news yesterday, Werner wants to join Munich in summer. 

Is Werner still got the potential to get 95/96? I know he's too young but can't see much of his impact like in previous seasons. 

Who would be the next Lewa then? Werner or Jovic? 

Werner? Last interview i watched he really seamed eager to work with Nagelsman at Leipzig next season. I don't think Werner has a 95/96 potencial.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Argue, but what's for arguing? Contradict? How? i just said that i would not trade Jovic + 60M for Jesus, i don't really like Jesus as a player, although Jesus is performing at higher level for longer, it doesn't mean Jovic doesn't have higher potencial that him.

I'm not saying Jovic should be higher rated than Jesus, LOL. 

Would you trade Sancho + 60M for Jesus?

You called Gabriel Jesus a flash in the pan despite being 92 rated and only 21.. I’m finished with you now haha

12 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Let me see if I understood you. You are saying Icardi and Immobile or any other player should be judged on stats. Jesus' stats are decent you called him "flash in pan". 

So my question to you is, what are you saying?

I'm talking about performances, especially at top international tournaments, not stats alone… 

Jesus wasn't even decent in Russia. So much for the second coming...

Just now, Floodstreet2017 said:

You called Gabriel Jesus a flash in the pan despite being 92 rated and only 21.. I’m finished with you now haha

No arguments i see, you like him, get him, keep him, do whatever you want with him dude, but don't go around parading his extremely undeserved 92 rating for someone that doesn't give two cents about him.  

1 hour ago, dariosav said:

I'm on SM since 2010 and this is absolutely been the worst Italian review ever. It's true, every time there are a lot of discussions, often we simply have too high expectations for our players. But this time it's different, the reviews i'm talking about were so obvious that i feel like they ignored these players:

Szczesny, Insigne, Ounas, Politano, Suso, Kessie, Hateboer, Ferrari, Bourabia, Hugo, Belotti (still 91?!?), Zaza (still 90?!?), Sepe, Iacoponi (probably the most shameful, how can be 82 a player who started all the games in the 12th side? Oh, he's 31, sorry), Barillà, Paloschi (-1 at least...), Teodorczyk (same as Paloschi), Nuytinck, Sportiello (-1).

Again, i'm only talking about obvious reviews missed, about which i was 100% sure. In addition there are a lot of questionable reviews, as usual, i won't name them because i'd end tomorrow (who said Zielinski?).

And i'm not talking as a person who only watch the stats, i'm a fan who watchs at least 4-5 Serie A matches a week. SM has to realize that they cannot continue in this way. The community needs more frequent reviews, and more accurate.

1110 reputation!!! Were you eating, breathing and sleeping in forum?