• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, athaarva said:

bernardo silva +1?

Decent chance, should have this by end of season at worst.

6 hours ago, The punch said:

am I the only one who think that hazard can rise to 96 in 2-3 days ?  he is in the shape of his life + performance wc

Would be flabbergasted to see him hit 96. Don’t personally see him at that level. He was about 12 games without a goal until recently. Even Lukaku looked good at the World Cup.

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Akanji OR Bellerin

Akanji. More chance of going past 90 by end of the season.

5 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Half a season does not qualify you to be 88.  Especially for a player who does not play European/International football.

ake, Netherlands international.

88 would rank him above Tarkowski, Dunk and Lascelles.  The first two have played in friendlies for England this year.  Tarkowski played in EL qualifiers.

you should be more upset about those players not being 88.

I just want respect for 'older players' (players in best football years). The players, without whom these young people could not even make progress. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Trade Milinkovic-Savic for Bernardo Silva ?

Don't know yet if Bernardo Silva is a smart move for me to be my 'nr. 8' or do you guys see him as a '10' ? 

Both really good but Silva already at a top level club so that’s the major difference. 

As far as position is concerned it makes no difference as long as its one of their registered positions on SM. I’m sure he will perform similarly in both but perhaps score and assist more in the “No 10” as it’s more advanced on the pitch