Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

12 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

Well it's official, Pulisic will be joining Chelsea and loaned back to Dortmund for the remainder of the season.

interesting deal, didn't expect he'd go to Chelsea tbh

Straight swapped him for Sancho in my GW, still think I did the right thing but it's a bit annoying that he joins Chelsea just a week later.

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks, some of them are available. I'll make a decision after other names are (hopefully) suggested.

With Argentina coming up for review, there are a couple of players there I expect to have their rating increased to about 85.

Alan Franco

Fabrizio Bustos

Matias Zaracho

Also Matias Vargas of Velez Sarsfield (85) seems to be highly rated. Nahitan Nandez (86) should increase too.

2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

some help? thanks

He's having a great season and playing for England u20s, but like a lot of Chelsea youth, it depends what happens next. He'll be lucky to break into the first team there, so another loan next season maybe. He could be a very good player, but will probably need to move clubs, so that could take a few seasons. 

27 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

Saw someone say 'another Willian" about Pulisic.

Id argue Willian has been a real net positive for Chelsea, and is very underrated. My most respected player at Chelski alongside kante. If you got Willian level service, id call that moeny well spent in todays market

I'd agree with that. Sarri mentioned missing him and Pedro being a problem for them in his post match interview tonight. 

3 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

Saw someone say 'another Willian" about Pulisic.

Id argue Willian has been a real net positive for Chelsea, and is very underrated. My most respected player at Chelski alongside kante. If you got Willian level service, id call that moeny well spent in todays market

That someone was me Cam and if you'd watch Chelsea you'd know he's been rubbish for years, 0 end product has 1 good game every 10 games if you're lucky and just gets carried by Hazard practically every game like the rest of the squad 25 goals and 28 assists in the league in 4/12th seasons those are numbers any decent winger should be getting in two full seasons not a regular in a Chelsea side in his 5th season at the club

2 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

That someone was me Cam and if you'd watch Chelsea you'd know he's been rubbish for years, 0 end product has 1 good game every 10 games if you're lucky and just gets carried by Hazard practically every game like the rest of the squad 25 goals and 28 assists in the league in 4/12th seasons those are numbers any decent winger should be getting in two full seasons not a regular in a Chelsea side in his 5th season at the club

Again, Ill open with ofc i dont watch any top 6 PL club that isnt Arsenal for more than maybe 5 full games a season, Home and away vs them, cup games, and the occasional blockbuster. but in the games i have seen of Willian, and tbf im going to go more on around arriving until end of 16/17 when i could watch far more football than now (kids lol). He always appear to me to be the thankless workhorse. He definately never hits the big winger numbers (although he has had moments in that period in and out of team), but i think he is one of the players thaty absolutely puts in a shift and actually seems to be a decent outlet, but more the assist to the assitor type player. Anecdotally i seem to fin him involved early or in the middle of a lot of good Chelsea plays, just not the finisher or the final passer. Think Arteta but with an actual workrate. Just my opinion. I think he is a really solid player and is undervalued at Chelsea/by yourself.

6 hours ago, Kev said:

He's having a great season and playing for England u20s, but like a lot of Chelsea youth, it depends what happens next. He'll be lucky to break into the first team there, so another loan next season maybe. He could be a very good player, but will probably need to move clubs, so that could take a few seasons. 

Thank you so much man

49 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

its somehow slowed down even more.... lol

Ya hopefully one or two more Tottenham tomorrow

Also the way the ratings are going I'm inclined to think Mahrez will get 92 which arguably he should have since he won the league.  I thought 50/50 before as he's not on fire or anything

15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yeah saw it yesterday. Impressive 

Nice fact (for us two):

Sergio Conçeicao was a player of Standard de Liège for 3 years. When he isn't coach any more of FC Porto (possibly not immediately :) ) he is always welcome, I suppose :)

Where did u saw it?

Another record: Portimonense, first ever victory against Benfica

• Kev pinned this topic
  • Soccahappy featured this topic