Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

14 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Which one would you'd take Chilwell or Ferland Mendy?

Which one would you sell Bailey, Under or Pepe?

Hi

Mendy is in advance over Chilwell, as he is more mature and has (quite) more Champion's League experience.

Even if Chilwell is getting better and better, I would take Ferland Mendy without a doubt.

You need to keep Pepe and Under, and I would sell Bailey on current form.

19 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Lovren +1 91? Liverpool it's enorm and croatia good world cup...

50/50 chances 

17 hours ago, fredbelsilva said:

You guys think Mkihtaryan will drop?

I don't think so. He played good whenever he was picked in XI. 

15 hours ago, JAMancini said:

My question is about Milinkovic-Savic:

I think that in Lazio will be very difficult to get +92 and his season is being disappointing.

He will be 24 years old next February and I don't see him with a big impact in a big club short term.

Sell now with his value in 24 M?

I'd say - wait till the end of the season as many English clubs are interested in him. Even at 24, his value will be 24M I guess (24yrs - 91 rated).  

14 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Really appreciate some help with this one.

Pavard or Upamecano?

Upamecano for me  

11 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Eriksen 94? 80/20

Son 93? 50/50

Pogba 94? Maybe - almost every WC winner is getting +1.

Lingard 91? Nope. In summer

Rasford 91? Nope. In summer

Martial 91? 70/30

Shaw 90? 89 first

10 hours ago, Wight said:

Too soon for Alisson to get a raise? 

Not too soon. He has a good chance to get +1 in this review. 

4 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Moussa SISSOKO (tottenham) sure +1? 

Nope. 

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Which one would you'd take Chilwell or Ferland Mendy?

Which one would you sell Bailey, Under or Pepe?

I'd go with Mendy as he has CL exposure.

I'd keep Pepe and Under looking at their form atm.  

16 hours ago, The punch said:

it's funny, so with 7 goal  in pl Son deserves to rise ? but martial 8 goal no deserves to rise ? mmmh 😄

Spurs are looking like a quite strong side. United will be lucky to get an automatic EL qualification. thats a good difference to start with

R   Player CM KG Apps Mins Goals Assists Yel Red SpG PS% AerialsWon MotM Rating

9   Marcus Rashford21, AM(LR),FW 180 70 11(5) 1020 4 5 2 1 1.6 76.8 1 1 6.87
10   Jesse Lingard26, AM(CLR) 175 62 11(4) 904 4 2 1 - 1.4 84.4 0.2 1 6.73
11   Anthony Martial23, AM(LR),FW 181 76 10(4) 885 8 - 1 - 1.4 82.5 0.5 2 6.94

2 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

Spurs are looking like a quite strong side. United will be lucky to get an automatic EL qualification. thats a good difference to start with

too early to talk about ranking.

so sadio mané 7 goal too need to rise +1 ? sterling ? sané ? have better stats ( + CL )

son  is a very good player but too early, end of season +1 yes.

for martial rise to 91 and rise to 93 is the big difference

33 minutes ago, The punch said:

so sadio mané 7 goal too need to rise +1 ? sterling ? sané ? have better stats ( + CL )

Your posts are starting to get really annoying and repetitive

1 hour ago, The punch said:

You should look more to the whole performances of the players and not stats alone.

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

I don't get it... Ake 89, Lerma 88, but Steve Cook stay (87) (best defender AFCB)... 

SM will force us to play with only U25 players... 

Agree Cook was robbed.

2 hours ago, The punch said:

Its not just goals. Its assits, minutes, team position (league etc also but obvs we are talking PL here), and even just their overall perfrmance. Mane doesnt deserve to go to 94!!!! thats an elite level. Sterling i think will rise, he has probably the most impressive overall performance of all you mention. FWIW i dont think Son rises now, i think he gets end of season if he keeps this from and spurs do too.

I think Martial also doesnt rise. yeah 8 goals, but less mins than rashford or Lingard and aside from banging in a few hasnt actually been overall that great if you watch. yes he only needs to go 91 so i agree that he doesnt need to be as good as Son/sterling/mane to rise, but i dont think he has done enough. If he was playing in City/spurs/Pool he might sneak it, but he will have to wait until end of season imo.

55 minutes ago, The punch said:

am I the only one who think that hazard can rise to 96 in 2-3 days ?  he is in the shape of his life + performance wc

SM are well stingy with their 96s nowadays. Maybe Hazard would get 96 back in the day, when they were really common but not now. Rooney, Ferdinand, Vidic, Cech, Lampard, Gerrard, Casillas, Buffon, Eto'o, Henry, Terry, and loads more were all 96. Now the Balon D'or winner can't even get 96, even though Modric has deserved it for ages. 95 seems to be the new 96 in a way.

1 hour ago, The punch said:

am I the only one who think that hazard can rise to 96 in 2-3 days ?  he is in the shape of his life + performance wc

I would love to see this as I was thinking the same but I don't think so. I reckon if he does Kane would have a shot of 95 but hasn't won anything. If auba doesn't drop maybe he can. Think kante has to reach 94 now. 

What do you all think? 

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

I don't get it... Ake 89, Lerma 88, but Steve Cook stay (87) (best defender AFCB)... 

SM will force us to play with only U25 players... 

Half a season does not qualify you to be 88.  Especially for a player who does not play European/International football.

ake, Netherlands international.

88 would rank him above Tarkowski, Dunk and Lascelles.  The first two have played in friendlies for England this year.  Tarkowski played in EL qualifiers.

you should be more upset about those players not being 88.

3 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

I think Martial also doesnt rise. yeah 8 goals, but less mins than rashford or Lingard and aside from banging in a few hasnt actually been overall that great if you watch. yes he only needs to go 91 so i agree that he doesnt need to be as good as Son/sterling/mane to rise, but i dont think he has done enough. If he was playing in City/spurs/Pool he might sneak it, but he will have to wait until end of season imo.

So you're saying because he has had fewer minutes he hasn't been as good or is less deserving than them of a rise? You can't have watched him enough if you're saying Martial hasn't been that good overall. He is more of a moments player but he has done so much more than score 8 goals and has been one of our best players so far this season. Without the contributions (particularly against those above us in the table), Mourinho would have probably been sacked a month ago.

He has created plenty of chances that should have been converted but weren't, and as they haven't been, he hasn't got an assist despite winning the penalty Pogba converted a while back and laying plenty of chances on a plate. Against Cardiff alone he set up five chances (the most of anyone on either team) and though we beat Huddersfield, we did miss him. 

What he has done for us should be enough, but I can see him not getting it purely because of where we are in the table.

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

Akanji is a central defender, Bellerin is a right defender… Piszczek is the right defender of Dortmund. Hakimi is nr. 2 after Piszczek

Akanji D(RC)

Bellerin D,DM,M(R)

Akanji can play same position as Bellerin that is all i am saying.