• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

They need to go above 85 ?

In that case Trossard (+ 1 --> 86 on this moment) and Samatta (+ 2 --> 87 on this moment)

Otherwise...

Lisandro Martinez, Matheus Cunha, Moussa Wagué, Matias Pellegrini, Diego Laînez, Andreas Skov Olsen, Neto Borges and some other players...

Preferably above 85 yeah. Great suggestions! Thanks very much.

6 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Preferably above 85 yeah. Great suggestions! Thanks very much.

I have actually a pretty good database about a lot of competitions. You can ask me whenever you want. In Private (to keep the names away of this thread.) or in my thread "Belgium: season '18-'19 + 8 other countries" :)

9 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

They've already started moving on to City. Looks like they're done with Spurs.

today also for Spurs

7 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Loftus Cheek. Keep or sell?

keep

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Just saw Argentina was done in Feb and Dutch in March. So any idea which league comes after soon to finish EPL, probably English Championship?

Champ done in April

6 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Winks keep or sell? 

keep

4 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Romagnoli or Kimpembe?

Romagnoli

3 hours ago, Un Sandpiper said:

Haven't seen much of Spurs this season, should I hang on to Davinson Sanchez? I could probably use the 28m to fund a move for Gimenez.

get Gimenez

Told you they were done with Spurs. When your expectations and hopes of the review system couldn't go any lower, then they review just five City youth players. At this rate City will either not be done tomorrow or they'll miss someone obvious off.

@The punch was just a tiny bit out when he predicted City would have been reached by the 27th December. 

55 minutes ago, johncrow jr said:

So since kane went 95 would it be silly of me to assume Salah is also going 95?

Yes. It'll be silly of you... Kane was the highest goal scorer in the WC. Joint highest goal scorer in the league. Decent UCL.. Salah can get 95 if he continues to shine and Liverpool wins the league... I don't see him get 95 in this winter review.. My personal opinion though