Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Kev said:

Going on UK time, 00.15 - 0045 is when a lot get accepted or completed. Another lot early morning and around 2pm and a few late afternoon/early evening. You never get anything going through between 7pm and midnight or between 1pm and 6am or 10am and 1pm. But a few can slip through at other times depending on when bids were made. But the next 45 mins or so is when a big batch go through. 

Thanks very much for that. Interesting to know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wave_Dweller said:

Thanks. But I'm not sure if a Barca to Arsenal transfer is such a good move these days for a player? 

Well he's not going anywhere at Barca. He barely gets a game so has no chance of getting a rise. If he moves to Arsenal and does well his rating has a good chance of increasing. Barca are the bigger club, but his career has stalled there. 

Sarr seems like the better option now (and he should get F(C) added when SM get round to it), but with a move Suarez might get things back on track.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks very much for that. Interesting to know.

It's difficult to narrow it down much more, but that's the same as results coming in. I get my first results at about 8.05pm, some others don't come through until half an hour or more later. But as rule of thumb that pretty much what happens. Internal deals can be accepted at any time of course, but they still tend to be completed at the same time as the rest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, The punch said:

F dejong and d light rise to 89 ?

 

10 hours ago, Kev said:

I'd expect 88 first.

Probably will be 88 but bloody hell should really be 89. Reviewed once a year if lucky

10 hours ago, Donatr said:

Mina next review goes to 90 , Caldara is more talented but injury prone

Yerry Mina will be back in Brazil at this rate. Poor for Everton this season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

13 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Another one is Kenny Tete. Seems to be getting more game time now and grabbed a few goals but had a poor start to the season.

Obviously the ratings are only just done so it'll be 6 months before it kicks off again, my question is do you think these Players will improve?

 

13 hours ago, Kev said:

Not sure what's going on with Tete, was barely playing for much of the season. Maybe someone else can shed some more light.

 

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Tete - seems like a good kid, been linked with some good clubs but I'll leave this one for someone who has more knowledge in Ligue 1.

Done some research and maybe this helps: Kenny Tete has had a series of injuries:-

Knee Injury 11/2/18 to 19/2/18 but hada re-occurance of this 9/5/18 to 19/5/18. Seems like this took a long time to sort and was followed by more recent Groin Strain in September which was supposed to be ok by end of October.

He played 76minutes on 10 November and then 4 lots of 90mins in December last playing on 22 Dec. Lyon have had a cup game recently but I don't think he played. There's the bare bones of the facts. My interpretation would be he is fit now BUT will he stay fit all season is the question?? Hope it helps tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

 

 

 

Done some research and maybe this helps: Kenny Tete has had a series of injuries:-

Knee Injury 11/2/18 to 19/2/18 but hada re-occurance of this 9/5/18 to 19/5/18. Seems like this took a long time to sort and was followed by more recent Groin Strain in September which was supposed to be ok by end of October.

He played 76minutes on 10 November and then 4 lots of 90mins in December last playing on 22 Dec. Lyon have had a cup game recently but I don't think he played. There's the bare bones of the facts. My interpretation would be he is fit now BUT will he stay fit all season is the question?? Hope it helps tho

I'm a big fan of Tete!! Most fullbacks these days are just repositioned wingers and defensively often poor. Tete is naturally a defender and if he stays fit, I think he can become a great player. I didn't see much of him at Lyon. But in Ajax he was one of the key players and the future of his NT at the Rb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Olivier Great to hear from you again, this thread I'm sure would appreciate your input a great deal 🙂

If your a fan then I know Tete's worth being patient with, just hope he can stay fit.

While your here can I ask how much you appreciate other former players who have transfered from The Netherlands, what's the "Pecking Order" for one Example Davinson Sanches?

I'm pretty sure you will put Van Dijk at the Top of the list? Also, how good is Neres, Mazraoui, Dumfies etc?

You should have your own thread or takeover the previous Nederlands thread (IF you have the time?)

Hope I'm not ambushing you here? 🤤

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Olivier Great to hear from you again, this thread I'm sure would appreciate your input a great deal 🙂

If your a fan then I know Tete's worth being patient with, just hope he can stay fit.

While your here can I ask how much you appreciate other former players who have transfered from The Netherlands, what's the "Pecking Order" for one Example Davinson Sanches?

I'm pretty sure you will put Van Dijk at the Top of the list? Also, how good is Neres, Mazraoui, Dumfies etc?

You should have your own thread or takeover the previous Nederlands thread (IF you have the time?)

Hope I'm not ambushing you here? 🤤

Thanks mate, bu now i dont have the time to start again my thread.. But Thorgan lesar is doing a great job here, he just needs to appreciate Club Bruges a bit more!! 😂

Van Dijk gas always been a monster in defence, its a miracle Ajax/PSV didn't pick him up in Groningen. Also for the NT he is a late bloomer. So im happy he finally gets recognition!! From your list i would put my money on Dumfries.

Neres can do great things, but imo he is far not consistent enough for a top team. 

Mazraoui is a certainly talented, but in a way moroccon talents always flop when they get a big transfer.. I hope this one is an exception, next season Will be important for him.

Dumfries is a late bloomer, PSV bought him last season with no much expectations. But he exposed himself to a key player! His conditioner and discipline is phenomenal, Ideal for german teams imo. Angelino at the other side is also a big shot. A bit more risk in his play thanks Dumfries, i see him end up at a topteam.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

 

Probably will be 88 but bloody hell should really be 89. Reviewed once a year if lucky

Yerry Mina will be back in Brazil at this rate. Poor for Everton this season 

Yerry Mina has had a couple of average games but in general has been commanding and a much needed addition at the back.   Will only get better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2019 at 4:08 PM, Krooss25 said:

Boca river have to be the main ones aha

done already

On 1/5/2019 at 4:15 PM, Cam Lucas said:

LOL 4 City loanees. srs what the actual flip its beyond a joke now dear god damn lord

 

Have to do Racing since they are sitting so pretty too Rahul

ah I see, will try

On 1/5/2019 at 9:12 PM, johncrow jr said:

So since kane went 95 would it be silly of me to assume Salah is also going 95?

two wrongs don't make a right

On 1/5/2019 at 10:05 PM, Donatr said:

Ndombele and James for KDB ? 

KDB

23 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Kane got 95?

few changes a day, tough to miss out ;) 

21 hours ago, TMCosta said:

And Defensa y Justicia (2nd place)

Check my thread

hmm

20 hours ago, Un Sandpiper said:

I prefer his cousin Hocus Pocus

HAHAHA

14 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Shall I swap my Ismaïla Sarr for Denis Suarez?

wait and see if Denis goes to Arsenal

15 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Is Jules Kounde worth keeping? Or should I cash in?

keep

6 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Do you see Thauvin getting a 92 at Marseille? Keep or sell?

keep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...