Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Done some research and maybe this helps: Kenny Tete has had a series of injuries:-

Knee Injury 11/2/18 to 19/2/18 but hada re-occurance of this 9/5/18 to 19/5/18. Seems like this took a long time to sort and was followed by more recent Groin Strain in September which was supposed to be ok by end of October.

He played 76minutes on 10 November and then 4 lots of 90mins in December last playing on 22 Dec. Lyon have had a cup game recently but I don't think he played. There's the bare bones of the facts. My interpretation would be he is fit now BUT will he stay fit all season is the question?? Hope it helps tho

About Kenny Tete at Lyon :

He suffered a setback when Lyon signed Leo Dubois as Right Back this summer. Dubois immediately went first squad, with Rafael (who should have left during the market) on the bench as substitute. Being third man was tough for him as he explains in french interviews, but he stayed focus and worked even harder to gain back his place.

Then after the international break in november (he played against France and against Germany) he was given a chance by Genesio and just played better, and better and better at each match.

Yesterday in the Coupe de France he did not played, Dubois was on the pitch.

I think now Tete has gained his place ahead of Dubois for Ligue1 and Champion's League, if he can maintain this level in january.

(sources in french (use google chrome and translation) :

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue-1/ol-le-spleen-de-kenny-tete_236314

https://www.foot01.com/equipe/ol/ol-partir-de-lyon-kenny-tete-repond,301761 )

Hey everyone, Chances of Tadic getting +1 to 90 in Netherlands update? 

Also since this is the most active thread on forum I will ask here, does a player's morale change after a transfer? I want to buy a player short term who is with a comp team but has below 50 morale.. So just wondering. 

Last question, wud u rather out kroos on free kicks or hazard and why? Or a lower rated fk expert on them? Because those two are highest rated players I have  thanks. 

Thanks everyone, good to see forum back active again. 

2 hours ago, N12 said:

Hey everyone, Chances of Tadic getting +1 to 90 in Netherlands update? 

Also since this is the most active thread on forum I will ask here, does a player's morale change after a transfer? I want to buy a player short term who is with a comp team but has below 50 morale.. So just wondering. 

Last question, wud u rather out kroos on free kicks or hazard and why? Or a lower rated fk expert on them? Because those two are highest rated players I have  thanks. 

Thanks everyone, good to see forum back active again. 

i am Unsure of Morale, id assume it does. it definately resets any concerens the player would have been getting. i would not factor it in to your decision to buy - go for him.

i am of the belief that , maybe in SM 2019 but definately not in worlds, the attributes mean jack crap and its all about position and rating. You could have 10 stars and a scrub and set the scrub as FK taker and he will still score plenty. My point is, use whoever you want out of your high rated midfielders i doubt any difference is made.

• Kev pinned this topic
  • Soccahappy featured this topic