Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

12 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Yes, i read he'll probably debute in fa cup vs norwich

Reading*, yes

10 hours ago, hesselink said:

Argentina & MLS must be in next 2 months?

yes

3 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Jorginho stay 91!!! 

maybe tomorrow

2 hours ago, Bumblebee said:

Kepa 91 but Pickford only goes to 90!!!

Why has Kepa been given 91 for half a season in the Prem? Doesn't even feature for Spain!

He has plenty of competition unlike Pickford

1 hour ago, noobiescouter said:

Well it's official, Pulisic will be joining Chelsea and loaned back to Dortmund for the remainder of the season.

interesting deal, didn't expect he'd go to Chelsea tbh

yep interesting 

2 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

Well it's official, Pulisic will be joining Chelsea and loaned back to Dortmund for the remainder of the season.

interesting deal, didn't expect he'd go to Chelsea tbh

Have we signed another donkey? Let's hope not his age and potential is promising but his stats suggest he could be another Willian

4 hours ago, God of biscuits said:

i dont normally buy over 25's for one of my teams but ive made an exception for VVD as i think he will get a +2

Last time(5 mins ago) after I ate biscuits I got diarrhea. You are the Devil of biscuits. Proof? got diarrhea. I am typing this sitting in my commode. Oh good there's no toilet roll in the holder. 

Edited by Middle_Finger
Corrected the wrong use of "?"

1 minute ago, Middle_Finger said:

Last time(5 mins ago) after I ate biscuits I got diarrhea. You are the Devil of biscuits. Proof I got diarrhea? I am typing this sitting my my commode. Oh good there's no toilet roll in the holder. 

????

7 hours ago, EJ_Styles said:

When they do the MLS do they take into account the players that were in the USL? As the following would get rises only if they pay attention to the USL.

Efrain Alvarez - 16 years, 65 rated midfielder, £240k. Played in 17 games for LA Galaxy II (1237 minutes) scored 12 goals. Been called up to the main team for 2019 season.

Ulysses Llanez - 17 years, 67 rated forward, £180k. Played 10 games for LA Galaxy II, only two goals in return but was a key player for them in the build up for a few of the team's goal. Also a part of the USA U20 Gold Cup winning squad in November. 

George Bello - 16 years, 60 rated player defender, 60k. 6 games in USL, got called up to main Atlanta United team for 3 games at end of the season and scored once. 

Gianluca Busio - 16 years, 68 rated forward, £300k. Played in 10 games for Swope Park Rangers in the USL before being called up to Sporting KC where he played in 7 games in the MLS scoring once.

That should all be taken into account but don't expect big rises.

1 hour ago, The punch said:

hazard rise tomorrow 100 %

56 minutes ago, Donatr said:

maybe they continue with Chelsea tomorrow too

I was expecting more players to be reviewed at Chelsea. It'd be odd if they're finished. Doubt Hazard will rise though. 

18 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

My team just came into some money (£9m), after winning the cup. New signings in my setup can't have a rating higher than 85. Any recommendations of who I should go after? Its quite an active setup, so your recommendations might be snapped up already, but all recommendations are welcome. Thanks.

Also, what increase is Harry Wilson expected to get?

Any suggestions guys?

Happy new year, guys! Can I get your opinion on this deal in a very competitive:

Strakosha + Koulibaly for Oblak

I am buying Oblak. As you can tell I have Strakosha, but I play Buffon but he is for very short term and I am not sure in the potential of Strakosha, while Oblak is one of the best at the moment. Right now my starting centre-backs are Kolibaly and Umtiti, if I do the deal I am left with Umtiti and De Vrij. What do you think, should I do it?

22 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

FC Porto club record: 16 wins in a row

Yeah saw it yesterday. Impressive 

Nice fact (for us two):

Sergio Conçeicao was a player of Standard de Liège for 3 years. When he isn't coach any more of FC Porto (possibly not immediately :) ) he is always welcome, I suppose :)

47 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Happy new year, guys! Can I get your opinion on this deal in a very competitive:

Strakosha + Koulibaly for Oblak

I am buying Oblak. As you can tell I have Strakosha, but I play Buffon but he is for very short term and I am not sure in the potential of Strakosha, while Oblak is one of the best at the moment. Right now my starting centre-backs are Kolibaly and Umtiti, if I do the deal I am left with Umtiti and De Vrij. What do you think, should I do it?

What is your full squad ? 

Koulibaly is a world defender so I would try to give someone else

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

What is your full squad ? 

Koulibaly is a world defender so I would try to give someone else

I tried, but the thing is that the guy is willing to accept only this offer.