Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

It's gonna be like that. You can't get one world-class player without giving another. Having Buffon I would do it and buy another okay defender to fill Koulibaly

55 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Go for another good goalkeeper. Giving one of the best defenders in the world is not a good idea, I suppose

Thanks for the opinions, guys! I decided to go for the deal, because it's very hard to sign a world class GK, and I know I'm giving up on one of the best defenders at the moment but still have decent replacement for him and I can try to sign someone else in the future.

8 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Last time(5 mins ago) after I ate biscuits I got diarrhea. You are the Devil of biscuits. Proof? got diarrhea. I am typing this sitting in my commode. Oh good there's no toilet roll in the holder. 

As long as your username wasn’t chosen after a previous accident when you breached the paper barrier whilst wiping?

2 hours ago, cheekylad68 said:

Saul Niguez and Lucas Hernandez OR Mbappe? Cheers guys

Mbappe

4 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Happy new year, guys! Can I get your opinion on this deal in a very competitive:

Strakosha + Koulibaly for Oblak

I am buying Oblak. As you can tell I have Strakosha, but I play Buffon but he is for very short term and I am not sure in the potential of Strakosha, while Oblak is one of the best at the moment. Right now my starting centre-backs are Kolibaly and Umtiti, if I do the deal I am left with Umtiti and De Vrij. What do you think, should I do it?

Duo

4 hours ago, TMNT said:

better fookin not be mate, I need rises for Odoi & Jorginho! 😄

ha

9 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Very interesting to see for how long United legend @Sir Rahul will persist +1 for VVD. +2 easily 

+1 now, +1 in summer

12 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

Well it's official, Pulisic will be joining Chelsea and loaned back to Dortmund for the remainder of the season.

interesting deal, didn't expect he'd go to Chelsea tbh

Straight swapped him for Sancho in my GW, still think I did the right thing but it's a bit annoying that he joins Chelsea just a week later.

8 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Reece James is risen today. is worth keeping him or he is only a moneymaker?

i think when SM will review Championshio, he will rise again, but not too much

some help? thanks

53 minutes ago, Un Sandpiper said:

Straight swapped him for Sancho in my GW, still think I did the right thing but it's a bit annoying that he joins Chelsea just a week later.

I understand you, but don't forget Sancho is/was taking his place over. Pulisic was becoming 2nd choice

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks, some of them are available. I'll make a decision after other names are (hopefully) suggested.

With Argentina coming up for review, there are a couple of players there I expect to have their rating increased to about 85.

Alan Franco

Fabrizio Bustos

Matias Zaracho

Also Matias Vargas of Velez Sarsfield (85) seems to be highly rated. Nahitan Nandez (86) should increase too.

2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

some help? thanks

He's having a great season and playing for England u20s, but like a lot of Chelsea youth, it depends what happens next. He'll be lucky to break into the first team there, so another loan next season maybe. He could be a very good player, but will probably need to move clubs, so that could take a few seasons. 

27 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

Saw someone say 'another Willian" about Pulisic.

Id argue Willian has been a real net positive for Chelsea, and is very underrated. My most respected player at Chelski alongside kante. If you got Willian level service, id call that moeny well spent in todays market

I'd agree with that. Sarri mentioned missing him and Pedro being a problem for them in his post match interview tonight. 

1 hour ago, Fraser said:

With Argentina coming up for review, there are a couple of players there I expect to have their rating increased to about 85.

Alan Franco

Fabrizio Bustos

Matias Zaracho

Also Matias Vargas of Velez Sarsfield (85) seems to be highly rated. Nahitan Nandez (86) should increase too.

Thanks man.

On 1/1/2019 at 3:10 PM, ombarcagunners said:

I have Alexander-Arnold as backup :P

Still going with Kante, Marquinhos, Pavard

8 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Happy new year, guys! Can I get your opinion on this deal in a very competitive:

Strakosha + Koulibaly for Oblak

I am buying Oblak. As you can tell I have Strakosha, but I play Buffon but he is for very short term and I am not sure in the potential of Strakosha, while Oblak is one of the best at the moment. Right now my starting centre-backs are Kolibaly and Umtiti, if I do the deal I am left with Umtiti and De Vrij. What do you think, should I do it?

Duo. GK doesn't have much impact in the game while CB has. 

6 hours ago, cheekylad68 said:

Saul Niguez and Lucas Hernandez OR Mbappe? Cheers guys

Mbappe

3 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

Saw someone say 'another Willian" about Pulisic.

Id argue Willian has been a real net positive for Chelsea, and is very underrated. My most respected player at Chelski alongside kante. If you got Willian level service, id call that moeny well spent in todays market

That someone was me Cam and if you'd watch Chelsea you'd know he's been rubbish for years, 0 end product has 1 good game every 10 games if you're lucky and just gets carried by Hazard practically every game like the rest of the squad 25 goals and 28 assists in the league in 4/12th seasons those are numbers any decent winger should be getting in two full seasons not a regular in a Chelsea side in his 5th season at the club

2 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

That someone was me Cam and if you'd watch Chelsea you'd know he's been rubbish for years, 0 end product has 1 good game every 10 games if you're lucky and just gets carried by Hazard practically every game like the rest of the squad 25 goals and 28 assists in the league in 4/12th seasons those are numbers any decent winger should be getting in two full seasons not a regular in a Chelsea side in his 5th season at the club

Again, Ill open with ofc i dont watch any top 6 PL club that isnt Arsenal for more than maybe 5 full games a season, Home and away vs them, cup games, and the occasional blockbuster. but in the games i have seen of Willian, and tbf im going to go more on around arriving until end of 16/17 when i could watch far more football than now (kids lol). He always appear to me to be the thankless workhorse. He definately never hits the big winger numbers (although he has had moments in that period in and out of team), but i think he is one of the players thaty absolutely puts in a shift and actually seems to be a decent outlet, but more the assist to the assitor type player. Anecdotally i seem to fin him involved early or in the middle of a lot of good Chelsea plays, just not the finisher or the final passer. Think Arteta but with an actual workrate. Just my opinion. I think he is a really solid player and is undervalued at Chelsea/by yourself.