Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Told you they were done with Spurs. When your expectations and hopes of the review system couldn't go any lower, then they review just five City youth players. At this rate City will either not be done tomorrow or they'll miss someone obvious off.

@The punch was just a tiny bit out when he predicted City would have been reached by the 27th December. 

2 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

LOL 4 City loanees. srs what the actual flip its beyond a joke now dear god damn lord

Have to do Racing since they are sitting so pretty too Rahul

It's a farce at this point no way should Winter reviews take this long SM have no respect for their costumers

55 minutes ago, johncrow jr said:

So since kane went 95 would it be silly of me to assume Salah is also going 95?

Yes. It'll be silly of you... Kane was the highest goal scorer in the WC. Joint highest goal scorer in the league. Decent UCL.. Salah can get 95 if he continues to shine and Liverpool wins the league... I don't see him get 95 in this winter review.. My personal opinion though 

2 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

If u have to keep one and sell the other between Thauvin and Lucas Moucas which one will be?

Keep Moura 

26 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sell or keep? Alexis Saelemaekers & Amine Khammas. To fund buying Leonel Miranda.

Sell Khammas 

Keep Saelemaekers (will rise with minimum + 5, possibly + 7)

What are people's thoughts on Odriozola and Davinson Sanchez?

Odriozola seemed poor enough when given his chance with Carvajal injured, though Real have been poor in general this season. Sanchez seems to be getting less game time these days but Alderwerield (sp?) and Vertongan are getting on and Toby looks likely to leave with a small enough release clause of 25m. Is Sanchez the future at Spurs or has he regressed to a point where it's unlikely?

Another one is Kenny Tete. Seems to be getting more game time now and grabbed a few goals but had a poor start to the season.

Obviously the ratings are only just done so it'll be 6 months before it kicks off again, my question is do you think these players will improve?

Edit: it seems Sanchez actually had a hamstring injury and has played a few games since. 

7 hours ago, Donatr said:

Ndombele and James for KDB ? 

Yes, get KDB with those 2 if you can. 

6 hours ago, Alonso. said:

Spurs is finish?

I'm wondering if one or 2 EPL players (including some Spurs players maybe) will still be reviewed after they've done City and Liverpool. It all feels incomplete to me. 

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

After the reviews are the following players worth keeping? - 

Roca

I'm sure I heard rumours of Roca being linked with a big move (maybe someone else can give info?) so I'd keep him at least until after the window closes. 

3 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

If u have to keep one and sell the other between Thauvin and Lucas Moucas which one will be?

Sell Thauvin.

56 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sell or keep? Alexis Saelemaekers & Amine Khammas. To fund buying Leonel Miranda.

I'd keep Saelemaekers if you can. 

26 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

What are people's thoughts on Odriozola and Davinson Sanchez?

Odriozola seemed poor enough when given his chance with Carvajal injured, though Real have been poor in general this season. Sanchez seems to be getting less game time these days but Alderwerield (sp?) and Vertongan are getting on and Toby looks likely to leave with a small enough release clause of 25m. Is Sanchez the future at Spurs or has he regressed to a point where it's unlikely?

Another one is Kenny Tete. Seems to be getting more game time now and grabbed a few goals but had a poor start to the season.

Obviously the ratings are only just done so it'll be 6 months before it kicks off again, my question is do you think these players will improve?

Edit: it seems Sanchez actually had a hamstring injury and has played a few games since. 

If you can get another decent RB for the price of Odriozola then I'd get rid of him. Looks like his chances will be limited. 

Keep Sanchez he'll play a big part for Spurs. He's missed a game or 2 recently I think, but Spurs had loads of games in a very short space of time so that was simple rotation/resting.

Not sure what's going on with Tete, was barely playing for much of the season. Maybe someone else can shed some more light.

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

8 minutes ago, Kev said:

If you can get another decent RB for the price of Odriozola then I'd get rid of him. Looks like his chances will be limited. 

Keep Sanchez he'll play a big part for Spurs. He's missed a game or 2 recently I think, but Spurs had loads of games in a very short space of time so that was simple rotation/resting.

Not sure what's going on with Tete, was barely playing for much of the season. Maybe someone else can shed some more light.

Thanks. I have Akanji, Azpilicuata and Dier to cover RB. Obviously not the natural position for Akanji and Dier but they seem to be holding the position in SM. I might take a chance and hold onto Odriozola.