Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

43 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Is Jules Kounde worth keeping? Or should I cash in?

I'd keep. Still starting every game so likely to rise again in the summer review.

10 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Shall I swap my Ismaïla Sarr for Denis Suarez?

Wait and see if Suarez gets his move and if so whether he'll be starting.

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I offered 36 (!) hours ago on a really good player without club and still it's not accepted.

It's driving me nuts and I'm getting nervous.. 😕

Next batch of transfers go through in the next hour. If you hear nothing then, it'll be very odd. 

1 minute ago, crvena_zvezda said:

What are the times that transfer go through at? I've never kept track of it to work it out.

Going on UK time, 00.15 - 0045 is when a lot get accepted or completed. Another lot early morning and around 2pm and a few late afternoon/early evening. You never get anything going through between 7pm and midnight or between 1pm and 6am or 10am and 1pm. But a few can slip through at other times depending on when bids were made. But the next 45 mins or so is when a big batch go through. 

8 minutes ago, Kev said:

Going on UK time, 00.15 - 0045 is when a lot get accepted or completed. Another lot early morning and around 2pm and a few late afternoon/early evening. You never get anything going through between 7pm and midnight or between 1pm and 6am or 10am and 1pm. But a few can slip through at other times depending on when bids were made. But the next 45 mins or so is when a big batch go through. 

Thanks very much for that. Interesting to know.

Just now, Wave_Dweller said:

Thanks. But I'm not sure if a Barca to Arsenal transfer is such a good move these days for a player? 

Well he's not going anywhere at Barca. He barely gets a game so has no chance of getting a rise. If he moves to Arsenal and does well his rating has a good chance of increasing. Barca are the bigger club, but his career has stalled there. 

Sarr seems like the better option now (and he should get F(C) added when SM get round to it), but with a move Suarez might get things back on track.

2 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks very much for that. Interesting to know.

It's difficult to narrow it down much more, but that's the same as results coming in. I get my first results at about 8.05pm, some others don't come through until half an hour or more later. But as rule of thumb that pretty much what happens. Internal deals can be accepted at any time of course, but they still tend to be completed at the same time as the rest. 

On 1/4/2019 at 1:45 PM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

What about Kante OR Verratti

Who should stay?¿

Kante

On 1/4/2019 at 2:05 PM, The punch said:

son sterling sané +1 100%

None of them I guess. 

On 1/4/2019 at 6:46 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Rank Kanté, Verratti and Saúl please :)

I have Pjanić (not selling), Kanté, Verratti, Saùl and Naby Keita (Hope I can loan him out next season). I want to sell one of these 3.

Keep Kante, Pjanic and Saul

On 1/4/2019 at 9:02 PM, Ersavitzs said:

Loftus Cheek. Keep or sell?

Keep 

On 1/4/2019 at 9:45 PM, Yuasa said:

Winks keep or sell? 

Keep

On 1/4/2019 at 11:11 PM, JAMancini said:

Romagnoli or Kimpembe?

Romagnoli

On 1/5/2019 at 12:13 AM, Un Sandpiper said:

Haven't seen much of Spurs this season, should I hang on to Davinson Sanchez? I could probably use the 28m to fund a move for Gimenez.

Sell Sanchez and buy Gimenez

14 hours ago, johncrow jr said:

So since kane went 95 would it be silly of me to assume Salah is also going 95?

I don't think so. Kane had a good WC but Salah didn't. 

13 hours ago, Donatr said:

Ndombele and James for KDB ? 

KDB

9 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

If u have to keep one and sell the other between Thauvin and Lucas Moucas which one will be?

Keep Thauvin

6 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

What are people's thoughts on Odriozola and Davinson Sanchez?

Odriozola seemed poor enough when given his chance with Carvajal injured, though Real have been poor in general this season. Sanchez seems to be getting less game time these days but Alderwerield (sp?) and Vertongan are getting on and Toby looks likely to leave with a small enough release clause of 25m. Is Sanchez the future at Spurs or has he regressed to a point where it's unlikely?

Another one is Kenny Tete. Seems to be getting more game time now and grabbed a few goals but had a poor start to the season.

Obviously the ratings are only just done so it'll be 6 months before it kicks off again, my question is do you think these players will improve?

Edit: it seems Sanchez actually had a hamstring injury and has played a few games since. 

Sanchez has a bright future ahead at Spurs or even if he moves to some other club. 

Odriozola - He has been given chances but no impressive performances. I'd exchange for any other  good RB. If not wait till May to see any improvement. 

Tete - seems like a good kid, been linked with some good clubs but I'll leave this one for someone who has more knowledge in Ligue 1.

4 hours ago, The punch said:

F dejong and d light rise to 89 ?

De ligt 89, De Jong 88

3 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Shall I swap my Ismaïla Sarr for Denis Suarez?

No. I'd keep Sarr. 

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yes finally after 37 hours I've got him. There are 14 (!) managers and none of them offered offered something for Leo Messi :)

Some idiot sold him 2 months ago :)

you're the only sane manager in that GW

17 minutes ago, God of biscuits said:

4 man city players reviewed 👿

4 City players reviewed yesterday also (loanees) . 4 players  today..Definitely 4 city player tomorrow unless something changes, probably moving down  to 2...

10 hours ago, The punch said:

F dejong and d light rise to 89 ?

10 hours ago, Kev said:

I'd expect 88 first.

Probably will be 88 but bloody hell should really be 89. Reviewed once a year if lucky

10 hours ago, Donatr said:

Mina next review goes to 90 , Caldara is more talented but injury prone

Yerry Mina will be back in Brazil at this rate. Poor for Everton this season 

2 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Do you see Thauvin getting a 92 at Marseille? Keep or sell?

Hi, keep thauvin at the moment. He has the 92 maybe 93 level in him, but needs an other club or an other manager than this buffoone.

Unfortunately for you he won't rise this season...