Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Looking for a <15M F(RLC), Muller injured for my Bayern side, looking for a temporary rising replacement. Promes vs Fekir? (someone else?)

Also just started a new EC with Barcelona(default), looking to sell Alcacer and get a good <25 F(C). Dybala ($+Alcacer+?) or if not possible then Insigne ($, unmanaged) or maybe someone else?

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Why is Patric not rising?

They have done this before remember Brenet, Basta is the no 1 RB, Patric is backup and they may feel is replaceable, Fiorentina had a RB they did same for last winter. If he continues to play they will give next time. Usually minutes rewarded but not always. It happens too often to just be sloppy omission imo.

btw never said I agree with this strategy

15 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Glik or Benatia?

Glik

11 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Bacca or Gameiro

Gameiro

9 hours ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

clayson now at corinthiants keep or sell?

not sure tbh

9 hours ago, Synblade said:

Looking for a <15M F(RLC), Muller injured for my Bayern side, looking for a temporary rising replacement. Promes vs Fekir? (someone else?)

Also just started a new EC with Barcelona(default), looking to sell Alcacer and get a good <25 F(C). Dybala ($+Alcacer+?) or if not possible then Insigne ($, unmanaged) or maybe someone else?

Promes

Dybala, Insigne are great

7 hours ago, jgos2 said:

They have done this before remember Brenet, Basta is the no 1 RB, Patric is backup and they may feel is replaceable, Fiorentina had a RB they did same for last winter. If he continues to play they will give next time. Usually minutes rewarded but not always. It happens too often to just be sloppy omission imo.

btw never said I agree with this strategy

true, agreed

24 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

YO RAHUL

YOU DONE IGNORED ME BRO AND YOU CANT GET MESSAGES FOR SOME REASON.

NANTES IS GOING TO BE UP IN MY PL GW IF YOU WANT IN. LEMME KNOW AS THIS ONE HAS CARETAKER AND YOU CANT APPLY UNTIL I SACK THEM

SORRY TO HIJACK THREAD #Modlife

Cam

haha, I'm in, though I'd have to leave anytime between August-October due to my National Service. Don't know dates yet. If that's fine with you :)

I followed you now, no idea why messages are blocked lol

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Who knows?

Tbh that's a pretty pathetic attempt when it comes to Roma, they missed Salah and Paredes, 2 of our best players his season...

Personally I think Rudiger has been good enough for 90 considering he's come back from injury VERY strong and is back in the NT too...

Dzeko > Salah is laughable though 

Dybala got his +2 TEN days ago, and they STILL haven't started with the main Juventus review.

To put those 10 days into context:

• Juventus (and Dybala in particular) choked in the second half of the Champions League final against Madrid
  • There was a terror attack in London
  • Theresa May showed that she's a bit of a muppet by not winning an outright majority in the UK General Election
  • England highlighted their incompetency/fighting spirit in drawing 2-2 with Scotland
  • Rafa Nadal won La Décima
  • England won the U20 World Cup

That's an awfully long time, I'd say.