Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Another one is Kenny Tete. Seems to be getting more game time now and grabbed a few goals but had a poor start to the season.

Obviously the ratings are only just done so it'll be 6 months before it kicks off again, my question is do you think these Players will improve?

13 hours ago, Kev said:

Not sure what's going on with Tete, was barely playing for much of the season. Maybe someone else can shed some more light.

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Tete - seems like a good kid, been linked with some good clubs but I'll leave this one for someone who has more knowledge in Ligue 1.

Done some research and maybe this helps: Kenny Tete has had a series of injuries:-

Knee Injury 11/2/18 to 19/2/18 but hada re-occurance of this 9/5/18 to 19/5/18. Seems like this took a long time to sort and was followed by more recent Groin Strain in September which was supposed to be ok by end of October.

He played 76minutes on 10 November and then 4 lots of 90mins in December last playing on 22 Dec. Lyon have had a cup game recently but I don't think he played. There's the bare bones of the facts. My interpretation would be he is fit now BUT will he stay fit all season is the question?? Hope it helps tho

32 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Done some research and maybe this helps: Kenny Tete has had a series of injuries:-

Knee Injury 11/2/18 to 19/2/18 but hada re-occurance of this 9/5/18 to 19/5/18. Seems like this took a long time to sort and was followed by more recent Groin Strain in September which was supposed to be ok by end of October.

He played 76minutes on 10 November and then 4 lots of 90mins in December last playing on 22 Dec. Lyon have had a cup game recently but I don't think he played. There's the bare bones of the facts. My interpretation would be he is fit now BUT will he stay fit all season is the question?? Hope it helps tho

I'm a big fan of Tete!! Most fullbacks these days are just repositioned wingers and defensively often poor. Tete is naturally a defender and if he stays fit, I think he can become a great player. I didn't see much of him at Lyon. But in Ajax he was one of the key players and the future of his NT at the Rb.

Olivier Great to hear from you again, this thread I'm sure would appreciate your input a great deal 🙂

If your a fan then I know Tete's worth being patient with, just hope he can stay fit.

While your here can I ask how much you appreciate other former players who have transfered from The Netherlands, what's the "Pecking Order" for one Example Davinson Sanches?

I'm pretty sure you will put Van Dijk at the Top of the list? Also, how good is Neres, Mazraoui, Dumfies etc?

You should have your own thread or takeover the previous Nederlands thread (IF you have the time?)

Hope I'm not ambushing you here? 🤤

20 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Olivier Great to hear from you again, this thread I'm sure would appreciate your input a great deal 🙂

If your a fan then I know Tete's worth being patient with, just hope he can stay fit.

While your here can I ask how much you appreciate other former players who have transfered from The Netherlands, what's the "Pecking Order" for one Example Davinson Sanches?

I'm pretty sure you will put Van Dijk at the Top of the list? Also, how good is Neres, Mazraoui, Dumfies etc?

You should have your own thread or takeover the previous Nederlands thread (IF you have the time?)

Hope I'm not ambushing you here? 🤤

Thanks mate, bu now i dont have the time to start again my thread.. But Thorgan lesar is doing a great job here, he just needs to appreciate Club Bruges a bit more!! 😂

Van Dijk gas always been a monster in defence, its a miracle Ajax/PSV didn't pick him up in Groningen. Also for the NT he is a late bloomer. So im happy he finally gets recognition!! From your list i would put my money on Dumfries.

Neres can do great things, but imo he is far not consistent enough for a top team. 

Mazraoui is a certainly talented, but in a way moroccon talents always flop when they get a big transfer.. I hope this one is an exception, next season Will be important for him.

Dumfries is a late bloomer, PSV bought him last season with no much expectations. But he exposed himself to a key player! His conditioner and discipline is phenomenal, Ideal for german teams imo. Angelino at the other side is also a big shot. A bit more risk in his play thanks Dumfries, i see him end up at a topteam.

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Probably will be 88 but bloody hell should really be 89. Reviewed once a year if lucky

Yerry Mina will be back in Brazil at this rate. Poor for Everton this season 

Yerry Mina has had a couple of average games but in general has been commanding and a much needed addition at the back.   Will only get better

On 1/5/2019 at 4:08 PM, Krooss25 said:

Boca river have to be the main ones aha

done already

On 1/5/2019 at 4:15 PM, Cam Lucas said:

LOL 4 City loanees. srs what the actual flip its beyond a joke now dear god damn lord

Have to do Racing since they are sitting so pretty too Rahul

ah I see, will try

On 1/5/2019 at 9:12 PM, johncrow jr said:

So since kane went 95 would it be silly of me to assume Salah is also going 95?

two wrongs don't make a right

On 1/5/2019 at 10:05 PM, Donatr said:

Ndombele and James for KDB ? 

KDB

23 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Kane got 95?

few changes a day, tough to miss out ;) 

21 hours ago, TMCosta said:

And Defensa y Justicia (2nd place)

Check my thread

hmm

20 hours ago, Un Sandpiper said:

I prefer his cousin Hocus Pocus

HAHAHA

14 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Shall I swap my Ismaïla Sarr for Denis Suarez?

wait and see if Denis goes to Arsenal

15 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Is Jules Kounde worth keeping? Or should I cash in?

keep

6 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Do you see Thauvin getting a 92 at Marseille? Keep or sell?

keep

On 3/19/2017 at 2:02 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ARGENTINA PRIMERA DIVISIÓN

River Plate:

Montiel +5 to 85

I'm guessing this isn't an up to date prediction... Big rise for a guy who's only played 4 (3 league) games this season. Benched 3 times, & not even in the squad 4 times. 

1 minute ago, Mickbor59 said:

Kasper dolberg and Santos borrė sell or keep?

Keep Santos Borrė til after the upcoming Argentina review, then you might as well bin both. 

2 minutes ago, noobiescouter said:

Can I get rid of Leon Bergsma? Honestly he's been taking up space in my youth squad for a while but haven't watched enough eredivisie this season to make a judgement.

Keep him for a little while. Sell him after the review of The Netherlands (march - april)

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

About Kenny Tete at Lyon :

He suffered a setback when Lyon signed Leo Dubois as Right Back this summer. Dubois immediately went first squad, with Rafael (who should have left during the market) on the bench as substitute. Being third man was tough for him as he explains in french interviews, but he stayed focus and worked even harder to gain back his place.

Then after the international break in november (he played against France and against Germany) he was given a chance by Genesio and just played better, and better and better at each match.

Yesterday in the Coupe de France he did not played, Dubois was on the pitch.

I think now Tete has gained his place ahead of Dubois for Ligue1 and Champion's League, if he can maintain this level in january.

(sources in french (use google chrome and translation) :

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue-1/ol-le-spleen-de-kenny-tete_236314

https://www.foot01.com/equipe/ol/ol-partir-de-lyon-kenny-tete-repond,301761 )

32 minutes ago, andy1305 said:

been offered Laporte for my De Ligt, should I accept?

It's quite a fair bargain.

Depends if you need a good player at once (Laporte) and still on the rise, and that can play left back, or if you have time to see DeLigt arise...

For me Laporte

Hey everyone, Chances of Tadic getting +1 to 90 in Netherlands update? 

Also since this is the most active thread on forum I will ask here, does a player's morale change after a transfer? I want to buy a player short term who is with a comp team but has below 50 morale.. So just wondering. 

Last question, wud u rather out kroos on free kicks or hazard and why? Or a lower rated fk expert on them? Because those two are highest rated players I have  thanks. 

Thanks everyone, good to see forum back active again.