Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, TMNT said:

I'm guessing this isn't an up to date prediction... Big rise for a guy who's only played 4 (3 league) games this season. Benched 3 times, & not even in the squad 4 times. 

yeah, takes into account last season too so....maybe +4

2 hours ago, N12 said:

Hey everyone, Chances of Tadic getting +1 to 90 in Netherlands update? 

Also since this is the most active thread on forum I will ask here, does a player's morale change after a transfer? I want to buy a player short term who is with a comp team but has below 50 morale.. So just wondering. 

Last question, wud u rather out kroos on free kicks or hazard and why? Or a lower rated fk expert on them? Because those two are highest rated players I have  thanks. 

Thanks everyone, good to see forum back active again. 

i am Unsure of Morale, id assume it does. it definately resets any concerens the player would have been getting. i would not factor it in to your decision to buy - go for him.

i am of the belief that , maybe in SM 2019 but definately not in worlds, the attributes mean jack crap and its all about position and rating. You could have 10 stars and a scrub and set the scrub as FK taker and he will still score plenty. My point is, use whoever you want out of your high rated midfielders i doubt any difference is made.

14 hours ago, TMNT said:

I'm guessing this isn't an up to date prediction... Big rise for a guy who's only played 4 (3 league) games this season. Benched 3 times, & not even in the squad 4 times. 

River rotated heavily in the league to try and win the Libertadores (SA CL) which they did. He started all games. Been scouted by Valencia and Barca. +5 is the least he deserves.

10 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Dennis Geiger worth keeping or sell had him a while and stopped moving rating wise ?

He's been out injured all season. Nagelsmann is easing him back in. He was a starter at 19 for a very good Hoffenheim team last season. One of the biggest midfield talents Germany has. People are too quick to sell, maybe they aren't in very competitive game worlds.

31 minutes ago, Joshivic230 said:

4 players.. Though Foden is no longer a City player, he was still reviewed at City 

???

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11600597/pep-guardiola-adamant-phil-foden-will-not-leave-manchester-city-on-loan

Are you thinking of Brahim Diaz instead?

20 hours ago, frigas said:

Yerry Mina has had a couple of average games but in general has been commanding and a much needed addition at the back.   Will only get better

Has a lot of good attributes. Hard to see him ever getting past 90 at best. A lot of better defenders out there!

On 1/6/2019 at 1:08 PM, Dasylver said:

Do you see Thauvin getting a 92 at Marseille? Keep or sell?

He won't rise beyond 91 in Marseille. Need a move. 

keep him. 

22 hours ago, nivea said:

Ghoulam or danny rose

Semedo or soares or valencia

Ghoulam (Try for better one than Ghoulam) 

Semedo 

15 hours ago, andy1305 said:

been offered Laporte for my De Ligt, should I accept?

If you have enough CBs to cover first team and backup, then keep De Ligt. 

If not, then Laporte is a good option 

5 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I hope SM does more reviews on Man City tomorrow.

Cus Sane, Sterling needs +1's

Will be ridiculous if those two and Bernardo don't increase. As they haven't moved on to Liverpool yet it looks like there's a chance more will be reviewed tomorrow.