Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

53 minutes ago, Beatz said:

Musa Barrow has he gone off the boil?

Also, Paco Alcacer or Kai Havertz? I currently have Alcacer but have the chance to trade in for Havertz.

cheers

Go for havertz! Must buy!

Batshuayi is he now done at big teams considering he's 25? Should I sell I have many amazing young fowards I can wait on as all my first team are 92 plus now after 9 years of buying and selling lol 

2 hours ago, le Professeur said:

Best budget GK.. Vaclik (Sevilla) or Olsen (Roma) or other similar priced keeper? (sorry already asked this! More opinions please) 

Olsen had great world cup has made some fantastic one saves already for Roma however the next manager may want another goalkeeper they are sniffing around. Vaclik is rated higher on transfermrkt so SM will push to 90. So I think Olsen is better Vaclik higher on SM. If Butland got a move from stoke in the summer he could go high too

4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

GameWord very competitive...i give immobile and tah for Walker it's interessant?

Thank you

I'd keep the duo.

4 hours ago, Dandie said:

Can sign one of Muller, Nainggolan, Higuain or Ozil? What does everyone think?

TIA

Probably Higuain from that lot. 

4 hours ago, The punch said:

and lingard ? 

He scored a blinder at the World Cup 😉

2 hours ago, le Professeur said:

Best budget GK.. Vaclik (Sevilla) or Olsen (Roma) or other similar priced keeper? (sorry already asked this! More opinions please) 

I bought Vaclik in a couple of GWs recently because his rating and place in the team look very secure. That would be my pick for sure. He could get a rise in the summer even. 

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Is Brekalo of Wolfsburg still a good talent to buy?

For what it's worth, Uefa included him in their top 50 young players for 2019...

2 hours ago, Beatz said:

Also, Paco Alcacer or Kai Havertz? I currently have Alcacer but have the chance to trade in for Havertz.

cheers

Havertz

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

The problem is they can't be held accountable, because I wouldn't imagine they'd give a a reasonable explanation for the dreadful slowness of the review. 😠

That's the most annoying thing. You can't get hold of them to speak to. I've said it before, but worst customer service of pretty much any company I can think of. 

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Batshuayi is he now done at big teams considering he's 25? Should I sell I have many amazing young fowards I can wait on as all my first team are 92 plus now after 9 years of buying and selling lol 

Might as well cash in if you have that much of a good team and youngsters coming through. Can't see Batshuayi ever becoming a world beater, but he can still do OK if things go well for him. 

15 hours ago, The punch said:

no rise for bernardo silva ? its crazy

Maybe today.

14 hours ago, Grembo said:

I am looking to sell my Leon Bailey and looking for a replacement.

I was thinking of one of the following: Rodrigo Bentancur, Kai Havertz, Houssem Aouar, Alex Iwobi, Lucas Torreira.

Which would be the best prospect? Or am i forgetting anyone else?

Cheers

Havertz and Aouar. Maybe Richarlison.

9 hours ago, Dandie said:

Can sign one of Muller, Nainggolan, Higuain or Ozil? What does everyone think?

TIA

Higuain maybe. Personally, I won't sign anyone from this bunch. 

7 hours ago, Beatz said:

cheers

Kai Havertz 

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

You can sell Bat and bring in some youths. 

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

WT* I got an offer Koulibaly + 20M for Marquinhos LOL

Accept the bid. 

11 hours ago, Beatz said:

cheers

Musa Barrow need time, unluckily he hasn't the space he deserve because Atalanta went off Europe league and Ilicic, Gomez and Zapata are doing really well, so he won't be a starter, is impossible replace this Zapata.

The situation of the Gambian is like the ones of Pessina, I am pretty sure these 2 players play next monday in Coppa Italia or the week later against Frosinone.

P.s. I'm an Atalanta fan, so trust me ;)

Should i give my Pjaca , 87 rated , for Moise Kean ?

I have a small team  and play my only  88 rated striker in most games as i play with one striker only, Pjaca is the second best,

but i have a 86 rated striker as a replacement for the games Pjaca plays.

Any Italians here that can tell how Pjaca is doing this season ?

Any updates on a loan move for  Moise Kean ?

Thanks for your help, have been busy in the last weeks and didn´t read much football news.

I agree streerling was always nailed on sane was a maybe at best. happy with Sterling/bernardo up and Sane stay.

I really hope they look at Fernandinho end of season if he stays in this form and City finish top 2. He really is a massive key to that team and is underated at 92 compared to say a Knate at 94 (WC aside). Id love to see him get a real look at a 93 (i dont even own him in any of my 5 gws)

20 minutes ago, Damian said:

Should i give my Pjaca , 87 rated , for Moise Kean ?

I have a small team  and play my only  88 rated striker in most games as i play with one striker only, Pjaca is the second best,

but i have a 86 rated striker as a replacement for the games Pjaca plays.

Any Italians here that can tell how Pjaca is doing this season ?

Any updates on a loan move for  Moise Kean ?

Thanks for your help, have been busy in the last weeks and didn´t read much football news.

Hi, I'm Italian and I can tell you that Pjaca is doing really bad, he isn't a starter anymore, and probably Muriel will replace definitively him on the left. Fiorentina is thinking to interrupt the loan

Moise Kean is a really good player, Allegri told he doesn't want to lose him, but several team are insisting for have him on loan (Chievo, Bologna in primis).

I would do this exchange,is a medium-long term deal, otherwise sell Pjaca and search another player

8 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

I agree streerling was always nailed on sane was a maybe at best. happy with Sterling/bernardo up and Sane stay.

I really hope they look at Fernandinho end of season if he stays in this form and City finish top 2. He really is a massive key to that team and is underated at 92 compared to say a Knate at 94 (WC aside). Id love to see him get a real look at a 93 (i dont even own him in any of my 5 gws)

Yep 100% agree, you can see his importance when he doesn't play for them, also Sterling at 93 sets him apart from the rest of the guys so makes sense because his contribution demands it. having KDB, Aguero and D Silva the only ones ahead of him and guys like Sane, B silva and Gundogan below him perfectly reflects his influence in the team right now. I suspect Sane and Bernardo will catch up

5 minutes ago, mister keegan said:

With no UI updates etc the game feels like it is being run by one person at the moment.
The ratings changes at the moment can't be taking more than ten minutes to do each day.

It’s very frustrating. I was expecting Premier League to be complete by last weekend.