Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

11 hours ago, Damian said:

Any Italians here that can tell how Pjaca is doing this season ?

Any updates on a loan move for  Moise Kean ?

Pjaca sucks this year.. not to buy.

Kean remain at Juventus, and will not play.

4 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Could I keep Kepa playing League and Ter Stegen playing Cup, Shield and SMFA Shield with no concerns for any of them?

SMFA games make no difference to concerns, so playing Ter Stegen there won't help him. If Kepa is playing all league games, Ter Stegen will get concerns. It's impossible to keep 2 90+ keepers happy for very long. 

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Vlasic of Moscow/Everton OR Joelinton of Hoffenheim OR Brekalo of Wolfsburg?

Personally I'd go for Joelinton on current form, but Vlasic seems be doing better at Moscow. Someone else might be able to give you a more long term assessment, but one thing I would say is that Vlasic will likely lose F(C) at some point because he never plays there.

12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Moussa dembele of lyon worth keeping or has he stalled ? 

Keep him, he's doing reasonably well and playing for a good club. Bear in mind this is his 1st season playing for OL, he'll get better.

11 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Zapata is on fire, he won't score as december, but he can arrive to 15-18 gol, there is a coach that is able to get the best from every player, so if he continues to do well he can increase, I won't sell him

Ilicic is the best player of the team, but he is discontinuous, he's already 90, so I doubt he will rise

I agree. I will keep zapata and i will sell ilicic at the end of the season.

Thank you man

49 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Can anyone tell me what the ideal squad size is? So no one gets concerns ? Really struggling atm 

Hard to say, depends on the rating of your players. It is not easy to keep all the players happy if they have high rating. I usually have 22 players so each position has one backup and always rotate them. You need to calculate how many games each players need to avoid concern and try to use 3 subs every match.

Team with many high - rated players will develop concern at certain point because they need a lot of games. I had many players with concern in one team (ranging from level 1 to level 3) and I decided to focus on dealing with their concern rather than competing for the title in more or less competitive GW.

Having experienced many players with concern, I think the best way to deal with it is: just let it be 😆. You can deal with them once they develop concern. Just try to rotate them so only one or two players develop concern, then you focus on those two to lower their concern, maybe in exchange other players develop concern. No problem, just do the same for new concern. In other words, you rotate the concern so the concern is at most level 2 but limited only to few players (1 or 2).

Hope my post doesn't confuse you 😁

VVD Early imo, but ok. Shaqiri spot on, TAA, Ginny and imo Robertson spot on. Salah to 95 was probably the only real joke for me, should have been a title winning type bump for him. Milner at 90 would have been fine too for me. All in all i think they were a little bit generous for a team that *still* hasnt actually won Prem in literally decades, but they werent too far off the mark.

On 12/26/2018 at 6:21 PM, The punch said:

salah 95 ? lol no no

On 12/26/2018 at 7:04 PM, kratick said:

Definite possibility. If he dinks in a couple goals tonight, small chance it might happen this cycle itself. But at the rate he's producing and pool playing as a whole,  end of season +1 highly probable.

I was right after all :D

23 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

VVD Early imo, but ok. Shaqiri spot on, TAA, Ginny and imo Robertson spot on. Salah to 95 was probably the only real joke for me, should have been a title winning type bump for him. Milner at 90 would have been fine too for me. All in all i think they were a little bit generous for a team that *still* hasnt actually won Prem in literally decades, but they werent too far off the 

My thoughts and opinions on the matter are a 92 for VVD would have been fine and then a rise at the end of the season, Salah to 95 is shocking has not done anything of note to warrant that rise sionce his last update, what happens if Liverpool win the league, does he go on to 96 and VVD 94? Theze are very odd rises considering they haven't actually won anything. The rest are all fine and correct

1 hour ago, Cam Lucas said:

VVD Early imo, but ok. Shaqiri spot on, TAA, Ginny and imo Robertson spot on. Salah to 95 was probably the only real joke for me, should have been a title winning type bump for him. Milner at 90 would have been fine too for me. All in all i think they were a little bit generous for a team that *still* hasnt actually won Prem in literally decades, but they werent too far off the mark.

27 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

My thoughts and opinions on the matter are a 92 for VVD would have been fine and then a rise at the end of the season, Salah to 95 is shocking has not done anything of note to warrant that rise sionce his last update, what happens if Liverpool win the league, does he go on to 96 and VVD 94? Theze are very odd rises considering they haven't actually won anything. The rest are all fine and correct

They’ve gone a bit overboard with the Liverpool ratings. Van Dijk 92 would have been satisfactory plus not sure what Salah got the 95 for.

The defender rising from 91-93 but SM don’t rise likes of Alba, Kimmich, Koulibaly etc for long periods of time. Kimmich is one of Bayern’s best players.

Just goes to prove that Soccer Manager believes the English Premiership to be the best in the world. 

Mo Salah against the Premier League top 6 this season:

vs. Spurs 
vs. Chelsea
vs. Man City
vs. Arsenal 
vs. Man Utd
vs. Arsenal 
vs. Man City

He has not scored against any club in the top 4 right now. 

Anyone who thinks this guy deserves 95 and then 96 at then end of the season needs their head checked

Verifizierter Account @FCBayernEN 55 Min.vor 55 Minuten

🗣️@Brazzo: "I can confirm that Benjamin Pavard will join us on a five-year deal from 1st July

@Brazzo: "Pavard is a young player and a world champion. We're delighted and very proud to have been able to secure the services of a player like him."

2019."pic.twitter.com/jiJo1E4wsGDwdRTedX4AEl9K3.jpg

00:54 - 9. Jan. 2019

38 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Mo Salah against the Premier League top 6 this season:

vs. Spurs 
vs. Chelsea
vs. Man City
vs. Arsenal 
vs. Man Utd
vs. Arsenal 
vs. Man City

He has not scored against any club in the top 4 right now. 

Anyone who thinks this guy deserves 95 and then 96 at then end of the season needs their head checked

And how are you so certain SM reviews are based only against top6? 

The fact is his goal stats are very similar to last season. He won the African player award again. Won something in BBC sport personality award?(not sure on this). Gets the right hype. Again competing for the PL golden boot. 

Top3 in Ballond'r. Top 3 in player of the year. 

Edited by Middle_Finger
Last paragraph added.