Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Donatr said:

sign and dont ask.

one question I have Kane and Aguero ,  I plan to get rid of Aguero for a CDM , Aguero and  Ndombele for Kante or is too much ? 

Or to stick with Ndombele he may switch to big team soon.

I wud keep ndombele tbh, boys a beast, him and aouar are too good. 

And ndombele will most likely get big move in summer. 

10 hours ago, God of biscuits said:

with a back 3 of VVD, stones and Maguire with gomez as back up, my defence has done well with these premier league changes and is sorted for the foreseeable future

next is attackers... Pavon set for rise in argentina?

He's been injured recently so that might go against him. Plus I think the squad cap at Boca is 88. Their only 89 rated players got that rating at other clubs.

9 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Mahrez or Martial?

Martial. He could get 91 next review if Utd do well and he keeps his form up. Think Marez is probably a sub too often to rise again at the moment. 

5 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Dybala and Umtiti for Mbappe, opinions?

Tough to turn down Mbappe, but it depends whether you have/can get a replacement for Umtiti really. If not then keep the duo. 

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have £1.2m to spend with the transfer deadline being tomorrow evening, any recommendations (guys to turn a profit from would be good)? For players in upcoming reviews.

Snap up 2 or 3 young Argentine players. Check TM Costa's thread for suggestions. Should be able to sell them at a profit as soon as their transfer bans end. 

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

I can sign Gabriel Jesus for his value 40 M.

I know that he is very young and start with Brazil but I think that his value is over price.

Should I sign him?

I'd buy him. You can always sell him again and likely make a profit if his game time doesn't look like it's increasing. 

2 hours ago, Donatr said:

sign and dont ask.

one question I have Kane and Aguero ,  I plan to get rid of Aguero for a CDM , Aguero and  Ndombele for Kante or is too much ? 

Kante for me. Already at 94 and there aren't too many of those around. It is a lot though. Could you negotiate? Any other options?

36 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Lisandro Magallan - Any chance +2 (85->87)?

I don't think +1 is guaranteed even. Maybe if he's a starter at Ajax and doesn't get reviewed for a few weeks. 

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

AGREED, the hype is unreal

But but but....

Liverpool are the best team in the world, they will win the Prem and the Champions League. 

Van Dijk is the best defender since Beckenbauer, Trent is a right back who's too good to play at right back, the next Lahm, and Klopp is a managerial genius who just happens to be funny AND handsome. What's not to love about the scousers? 

Will VvD get to 95 when he wins Premier League - PFA Player of the Year? Just seen he's odds on favourite.

Next in line is David Silva at 6-1, would be nice for him to win it, very under rated when it comes to individual accolades. He'll be too old to rise considering Modric didn't.

19 minutes ago, TMNT said:

Will VvD get to 95 when he wins Premier League - PFA Player of the Year? Just seen he's odds on favourite.

Next in line is David Silva at 6-1, would be nice for him to win it, very under rated when it comes to individual accolades. He'll be too old to rise considering Modric didn't.

No

29 minutes ago, TMNT said:

VvD 99

32 minutes ago, Kev said:

Can anyone with better knowledge of Italian football than me give an opinion on Gianluca CAPRARI? Worth hanging on to or sell?

Caprari is a good player, he replaced Defrel and he's playing regularly, he scored 3 goals in the last 4 matches, for a team that can go to Europe League. He can play as a striker or as attacking midfielder, so he will continue to play even if arrive Gabbiadini.

He isn't a top scorer, he can arrive to 10-12 goals by the end of the season.

It depends on the game world, you can sell him and search for someone better

7 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Caprari is a good player, he replaced Defrel and he's playing regularly, he scored 3 goals in the last 4 matches, for a team that can go to Europe League. He can play as a striker or as attacking midfielder, so he will continue to play even if arrive Gabbiadini.

He isn't a top scorer, he can arrive to 10-12 goals by the end of the season.

It depends on the game world, you can sell him and search for someone better

Do you think he can rise much in the future?

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Franck kessie world class or just good ? 92+ player one day ? 

Tough to know for sure because he's still young, but he certainly doesn't look like he has proper world class (95+) potential. I'd say he can get to 92 if things go well but that's about it.

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Interesting agreement with a team. Not about a player, but about friendly matches. 6 times in a season our youth teams will play against each other :)

In SM you mean?

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Milinkovic-Savic +92 player one day?

He could get 92/93 if he gets a move. Probably not at Lazio though. 

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yup

One GW I was in had a youth cup. I think it was set up using the connect feature, but it was a really nice addition. If you have a good custom (or even a standard with the right managers) it's well worth doing and worth using the feature to make it a proper tournament like that. 

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Interesting agreement with a team. Not about a player, but about friendly matches. 6 times in a season our youth teams will play against each other :)

I've had a few youth friendlies myself, they're a good opportunity to show off your wonder kids. 

Nice idea doing it in preseason, I usually set my teams right after watching my last match, so it would annoy me a bit not seeing the player conditions predictions! It's bad enough with Monday night 'CL' games, I've been caught out with midweek cup games before...

You could set up a side youth team league in that GW though if you can find a few others to participate. EDIT this sounds great...

1 hour ago, Kev said:

One GW I was in had a youth cup. I think it was set up using the connect feature, but it was a really nice addition. If you have a good custom (or even a standard with the right managers) it's well worth doing and worth using the feature to make it a proper tournament like that. 

I'd be up for this, we could have a 'Risers Cup' lol

11 hours ago, JAMancini said:

I can sign Gabriel Jesus for his value 40 M.

I know that he is very young and start with Brazil but I think that his value is over price.

Should I sign him?

Yeah you should sign him 

10 hours ago, Donatr said:

If you have Kane, you can get easily get rid of Aguero. And yeah, Kante is the best atm and you should buy him. But Aguero + Ndombele is not a good offer. Try to negotiate. 

10 hours ago, samfarrow said:

Rank Maguire, Pavard, Akanji, Diallo and Hermoso. Considering long term please (I have them all none get into first-team)

Thank you

Pavard, Akanji, Maguire, Diallo, Hermoso

5 hours ago, TMNT said:

Haha. He won't get past 94 until he wins CL.

5 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Franck kessie world class or just good ? 92+ player one day ? 

He's too young. We can't decide just yet. But he's a good player and he'll be a good investment. 

4 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Milinkovic-Savic +92 player one day?

Yeah but not in Lazio. Needs a move to PL or any big clubs. 

9 hours ago, Kev said:

Do you think he can rise much in the future?

Is the first season he's playing so much in a team that can go to Europe League, he can rise to 88 by the end of the season. But he isn't a +90 player

You can look around and search for someone else, he could be more interesting if Sampdoria goes to Europe League but is not so easy