Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

On another note, Argentina are in town, saw the training yesterday and today got a pic/autograph with Lanzini, Maidana, Guzman.

Oh, and DYBALA! <3 

Saw Papu Gomez, Paredes, Acuna, Tagliafico, Fazio, Joaquin Correa, maybe Banega and Biglia. Sick stuff! 

That is really cool!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

On another note, Argentina are in town, saw the training yesterday and today got a pic/autograph with Lanzini, Maidana, Guzman.

Oh, and DYBALA! <3 

Saw Papu Gomez, Paredes, Acuna, Tagliafico, Fazio, Joaquin Correa, maybe Banega and Biglia. Sick stuff! 

Where are those pics man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

On another note, Argentina are in town, saw the training yesterday and today got a pic/autograph with Lanzini, Maidana, Guzman.

Oh, and DYBALA! <3 

Saw Papu Gomez, Paredes, Acuna, Tagliafico, Fazio, Joaquin Correa, maybe Banega and Biglia. Sick stuff! 

Actually it was Acuna I took a pic with!

The 13 I saw: Fazio, Papu Gomez, Joaquin Correa, Tagliafico, Guzman, Dybala, Paredes, Maidana, Mercado, Acuna, Alario, Ignacio Fernandez, Lanzini.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm Buffon, Bonucci and Sandro with +1s. Tad surprised with the first, a little less so for the second and not at all for the third. Considering that De Gea is still 94 and Hummels is 93, Buffon + Bonucci at 95 is a little ridiculous, no?

Also, I thought SM were ageist? :o

On another note, Mbappe and Ousmane Dembele put in mesmeric performances last night in the friendly vs England. Was truly embarrassing seeing the best and most glorious of England being put in their place by a 10-man France spearheaded by a pair of precocious teenagers.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I get an opinion on my squad, selling to free up cash in a GW where you can only buy under 90 rated players. 

Would you switch anyone from the keep (the players with positions) or the sell group? 

GK:
Burki 
Cardinale 
Onana 

LB:
Theo Hernandez 
Mendy
Jorge 

CB:
Van Dijk 
Tah 
Rugani 
Riedewald 
D. Sanchez 
Romagnoli 
Sarr

RB :
Bellerin 
Odriozola

CM:
N'Zonzi 
M. Llorente 
Goretzka 
Tolisso 
Lemar 
B. Silva
Gagliardini 
M. Lopez 
Winks

AM(RLC) :
Sane
Gelson 
Oyarzabal
A. Silva 
Berradi 
Spinazzola 

ST:
Martial 
Rashford 
M. Dembele 
Isak

Sell:
Karamoh 
Alvarez 
Ben Yedder
A. Martin 
R. Hernandez 
J. Stephens
Navarro 
Ontiveros
Koffi 
Amain adou 
Pierre-Gabriel

 

Thanks guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, richieffff said:

Could I get an opinion on my squad, selling to free up cash in a GW where you can only buy under 90 rated players. 

Would you switch anyone from the keep (the players with positions) or the sell group? 

GK:
Burki 
Cardinale 
Onana 

LB:
Theo Hernandez 
Mendy
Jorge 

CB:
Van Dijk 
Tah 
Rugani 
Riedewald 
D. Sanchez 
Romagnoli 
Sarr

RB :
Bellerin 
Odriozola

CM:
N'Zonzi 
M. Llorente 
Goretzka 
Tolisso 
Lemar 
B. Silva
Gagliardini 
M. Lopez 
Winks

AM(RLC) :
Sane
Gelson 
Oyarzabal
A. Silva 
Berradi 
Spinazzola 

ST:
Martial 
Rashford 
M. Dembele 
Isak

Sell:
Karamoh 
Alvarez 
Ben Yedder
A. Martin 
R. Hernandez 
J. Stephens
Navarro 
Ontiveros
Koffi 
Amain adou 
Pierre-Gabriel

 

Thanks guys. 

No one I'd sell here, solid squad. 

Could keep some of the sell squad though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, themadhatter said:

I did not see any rise predicted for Arsenal target SANDER BERG of Gent in Belgium ?

19 years old, rated 80. Last rise in January ... Any thoughts on him ?

Should get a small rise soon in the Belgium review. Perhaps a slightly bigger rise if he completes a big money move.

Definitely worth buying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Should I do predictions for any league?

eh a bit early no? I think that most leagues have had their season review already? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Could you rank Gnabry, Oyarzabal, Diawara and Theo Hernandez as prospects? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, jlammy said:

eh a bit early no? I think that most leagues have had their season review already? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Could you rank Gnabry, Oyarzabal, Diawara and Theo Hernandez as prospects? 

Yeah I know, some leagues still happening/haven't been reviewed though

Theo, Gnabry, Oyarzabal, Diawara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GREECE SUPER LEAGUE

PAOK:

Khacheridi -1 to 87- -3 to 85

Paschalakis +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Wernbloom -1 to 87- -4 to 84

Akpom +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Limnios +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Jaba +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Rey -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Malezas -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Glykos -1 to 82- -5 to 78

Pelkas +1 to 86- nope

Crespo +1 to 85- nope

Matos +1 to 85- nope

Leveque -2 to 80- nope

 

Olympiakos:

Toure -2 to 89- yes; -4 to 83

Podence +1 to 86- yes

Guerrero +2 to 85- yes

Fetfazidis -1 to 85- yes

Lodygin -1 to 85- yes

El Arabi -2 to 85- yes

Camara +3 to 83- yes

Tsimikas +3 to 83- yes

Bouchalakis +1 to 83- yes

Cisse +1 to 84- +3 to 86

Natcho -1 to 87- -2 to 86

Koutris +1 to 83- +3 to 85

Vrousai +3 to 76- +9 to 82

Vukovic +1 to 86- nope

Nahuel +1 to 84- nope

Manos +2 to 82- nope

Papadopoulos -2 to 80- nope

 

AEK Athens:

Ponce +2 to 85- yes

Bakasetas +1 to 84- yes

Galanopoulos +1 to 83- yes

Alef +2 to 82- yes

Barkas +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Bakakis +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Galo +1 to 84- -1 to 82

Chygrynskiy +1 to 84- nope

Labropoulos +1 to 83- nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...