Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 minutes ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Argentina league's Review has beginned. Exequiel palacios, apaolaza, facundo medina, elias pereyra, thiago almada, ivan erquiaga are good names, young players. Another suggestion to buy? Prefer young players low price to grow up.

Check my thread...28 argentinian players for u ;)

On 3/19/2017 at 10:02 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ARGENTINA PRIMERA DIVISIÓN

Boca:

Pavon +1 to 89

Barrios +1 to 88

Tevez -1 to 88

Magallan +2 to 87

Rossi +2 to 87

Nandez +1 to 87

Perez +1 to 87

Goltz +1 to 87

Gago -1 to 87

Jara +1 to 86

Zarate +1 to 86

Villa +2 to 84

Reynoso +1 to 84

Andrada +1 to 84

Almendra +5 to 80

Heredia +2 to 75

Balerdi +2 to 75

River Plate:

Martinez +1 to 89

Armani +1 to 88

Scocco +1 to 88

Perez -1 to 88

Borre +3 to 86

Pinola +1 to 86

Ponzio +1 to 86

Zuculini +1 to 86

Montiel +5 to 85

Mayada +1 to 85

Martinez Quarta +2 to 84

Palacios +5 to 83

I need to update with some more teams asap

40 minutes ago, Donatr said:

Fabian Ruiz or Milik which one to sign I have a complete squad dont need either of them just signing one for later transactions? Which one will hit 90 first? 

Milik in my opinion, he's doing really well

2 hours ago, Donatr said:

Fabian Ruiz or Milik which one to sign I have a complete squad dont need either of them just signing one for later transactions? Which one will hit 90 first? 

As long as Ancelotti is manager Ruiz will never be 90. He likes the old ones

6 hours ago, nofoff said:

If you guys see him play week in week out, then I'll bow to your greater knowledge but I really would love to know what it is that I'm not seeing :)

Re Vlasic if he goes 87 next will only go up $1m so won't make cash on him but 3 goals from 6 appearances in CL is on fire for a creative central midfielder. Granted your reservations about Russian league. His agent(father) told the club he was the best mid they had at Everton they disagreed hence the loan. It's very simple he is proving hes good enough to start for Everton(whatever class/rating you rate them) now and they know it. 

59 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

As long as Ancelotti is manager Ruiz will never be 90. He likes the old ones

Ancelotti likes the old ones?😂😂😂

Ruiz and Zielinski run every time for a jersey, and Ruiz is playing better then the polish, so he will play a lot. He hasn't played at the beginning because he has to assimilate the tactics and italian football. 

Anyway the first ones is 22, the other 24, so both young, see Napoli's team and u will see you are wrong 😉

With him play who deserve, isn't Sarri!

5 hours ago, Donatr said:

I'd go for Milik personally. Not sure Ruiz will get enough game time to hit 90 next review but Milik might, plus his goals record this season is excellent. 

2 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Swap Van de Beek for Maximilian Arnold?

Is a competitive game world, long time prospective.

Thanks

If it's long term I'd keep van de Beek. Should rise in the Dutch review, possibly even a +2. Still only 21 and already an international player. 

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

Is youngster William Bianda of Roma worth keeping? 

Unless you need the money or it's a short term GW I'd keep him. Might be a while before he gets in the first team but people who know a lot more about him than me thought he was worth spending several million on.

On 1/10/2019 at 6:06 PM, Krooss25 said:

Opinions on Potential of the following please by numbers? I.e. 90+ etc or keep sell I'm after world beaters 

Leon Bailey leverkusen keep

Juan Miranda Barca tough to predict a world beater at that age, but I'd keep for now at least

Badieshile as monaco ^^same^^

Maycon shakter sell

Mukiele th Leipzig sell

Piere-gabriel as monaco sell

Noussair mazraoui ajax keep, certainly until after the Dutch review. 

Many thanks much appreciated as I know this takes time up 

@Kev @Sir Rahul

It could be argued that you should keep them all for now because they're all so young and it can be difficult to know what will happen. I'm not sure any of them will become properly world class and get up to 93 or above. Put my thoughts in bold anyway, hopefully it's of some use. 

11 minutes ago, Kev said:

I'd go for Milik personally. Not sure Ruiz will get enough game time to hit 90 next review but Milik might, plus his goals record this season is excellent. 

If it's long term I'd keep van de Beek. Should rise in the Dutch review, possibly even a +2. Still only 21 and already an international player. 

Unless you need the money or it's a short term GW I'd keep him. Might be a while before he gets in the first team but people who know a lot more about him than me thought he was worth spending several million on.

It could be argued that you should keep them all for now because they're all so young and it can be difficult to know what will happen. I'm not sure any of them will become properly world class and get up to 93 or above. Put my thoughts in bold anyway, hopefully it's of some use. 

Awesome thankyou I've just got way too many players in my youth team so need to move some on just so difficult to do bought them to sell on for money but ended up hanging on to so many lol 

4 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Bitter about what? We can't be bitter against a team that's never won the premiership and still claims to be a big team now can we 

That Man U don't have a Salah  😉