Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Is youngster William Bianda of Roma worth keeping? 

William Bianda seems a great prospect. Roma spent 6 mil + bonus for him. Until now he was aggregate to the youth team (Primavera).

In january he should go on loan to Crotone or in serie B, where he should be a starter, he is a long term prospect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amar said:

How has Leroy Sane not got a 93?

He has out performed Sadio Mane for example both last season and this season so far. 

He also won the league as well.

Is anyone else surprised by this?

 

 

Because he already got a rise based on the majority of last season, didn't play in the world cup, and also was not playing at the start of this season. Granted, his form lately has been impressive but SM can't base their ratings on performances from the last couple of months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@thorgan lesar a while ago you asked about a concern that I hadn't encountered myself, i.e. "lack of opportunity at the club". Now I've found a manager with a few players that have such a concern. Seems it isn't a synonym for lack of games, as someone claimed it was, but a different area of concern:

mgqK4MM.jpg

He has a few 22-23yo's with this particular concern but these players are so far down the pecking order that they have zero opportunity to play in the future. I doubt this concern goes away by putting those players on the bench, as was suggested, and actually playing them might not even help (a couple of them have more games under their belt than needed seeing they "only expect to play a few (if any) of the number of turns").

Loaning out a player with such a concern probably will prevent it getting worse. To get rid of it completely: sell the player, buy him back and then loan him out (so he doesn't develop any concerns to begin with). If you can sell to an external club the transfer ban expires after 1 week. That's a relatively easy/quick fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question of my own about the addition of different areas of concern. E.g. imagine a player with both a level 4 concern (about being loaned out) and a level 1 concern (about his lack of games). Will your Chairman automatically place this player on the Transfer List (adding up both areas of concern)? Or will he only be transfer-listed when he develops a level 5 concern in one particular area of concern? For example, is it possible for a player to simultaneously have a level 4 concern (about being loaned out) and a level 4 concern (about his lack of games)? I.e. two level 4 concerns (= two "major concerns") but neither are level 5 ones (= "Transfer request").

Regarding the value of a player I've seen that the different areas of concern are added up. IDK if this applies to being transfer-listed as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who would you sign: J. Mario,  Pellegrini,  Betancur or Illaramendi?  Any chance that the first 3 would rise to 91 as Illaramendi has? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, STX said:

Who would you sign: J. Mario,  Pellegrini,  Betancur or Illaramendi?  Any chance that the first 3 would rise to 91 as Illaramendi has? 

 

Add Danilo Pereira in this group, too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 12:44 PM, Krooss25 said:

Maximiliano eggestein werder midfielder how good is he as I haven't seen him since he first broke through ? 

Axel tuanzebe man u on loan keep or sell? 

@Middle_Finger @TMCosta @thorgan lesar

I rate him but he won't go above 89 if he stays at Bremen. 

No idea about tuanzebe hence didn't answer. 

PS: Feels privileged to be tagged by Krooss25. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

I have a question of my own about the addition of different areas of concern. E.g. imagine a player with both a level 4 concern (about being loaned out) and a level 1 concern (about his lack of games). Will your Chairman automatically place this player on the Transfer List (adding up both areas of concern)? Or will he only be transfer-listed when he develops a level 5 concern in one particular area of concern? For example, is it possible for a player to simultaneously have a level 4 concern (about being loaned out) and a level 4 concern (about his lack of games)? I.e. two level 4 concerns (= two "major concerns") but neither are level 5 ones (= "Transfer request").

Regarding the value of a player I've seen that the different areas of concern are added up. IDK if this applies to being transfer-listed as well.

 

Chairman sells at a level 5 concern. You can have level 4 Loaned out and Level 2 lack of opportunity for example and still not be sold. just one concern has to hit 5 to trigger the transfer listing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I wouldn’t mind. If folk don’t like it then they simply don’t need to answer

Okay, thanks. :) Here it goes:

Berke Özer

Jusuf Gazibegovic

Gustavo Castro

Maximilian Wöber (now Sevilla FC)

Ibrahima Konaté

Alois Dominik Oroz

Claudio Gomes

Yacine Adli

Jonathan Gonzàlez

Amadou Haidara

Arne Maier

Marcel Ruiz

Umaro Embalo

Takefusa Kubo

Ryan Sessegnon

Alphonso Davies

Patson Daka

Karim Adeyemi

Erling Braut Håland

Pietro Pellegri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Okay, thanks. :) Here it goes:

Berke Özer don't know

Jusuf Gazibegovic don't know 

Gustavo Castro don't know

Maximilian Wöber (now Sevilla FC) keep

Ibrahima Konaté keep

Alois Dominik Oroz

Claudio Gomes keep

Yacine Adli keep 

Jonathan Gonzàlez

Amadou Haidara keep

Arne Maier

Marcel Ruiz

Umaro Embalo possible star 

Takefusa Kubo

Ryan Sessegnon keep 

Alphonso Davies keep 

Patson Daka

Karim Adeyemi

Erling Braut Håland

Pietro Pellegri 50/50

Others i don't know who they are 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nofoff said:

Because he already got a rise based on the majority of last season, didn't play in the world cup, and also was not playing at the start of this season. Granted, his form lately has been impressive but SM can't base their ratings on performances from the last couple of months. 

 

What has the World Cup got to do with it? VVD didn't play and Sterling for example didn't do anything of note in the World Cup either. Sterling for example has scored JUST 2 more goals than Leroy Sane in the league as their assists remain virtually the same in the league.

If you look at Sane for example in comparison to Mane in the league.

17/18

Leroy Sane

32 games 10 goals and 15 assists in the league

Sadio Mane

29 games 10 goals and 7 assists in the league.

18/19

Leroy Sane

19 games 7 goals and 7 assists

Sadio Mane

19 games 8 goals and 1 assist

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Amar said:

 

What has the World Cup got to do with it? VVD didn't play and Sterling for example didn't do anything of note in the World Cup either. Sterling for example has scored JUST 2 more goals than Leroy Sane in the league as their assists remain virtually the same in the league.

If you look at Sane for example in comparison to Mane in the league.

17/18

Leroy Sane

32 games 10 goals and 15 assists in the league

Sadio Mane

29 games 10 goals and 7 assists in the league.

18/19

Leroy Sane

19 games 7 goals and 7 assists

Sadio Mane

19 games 8 goals and 1 assist

 

You are looking at it the wrong way. Sterling's performance was on a consistent level from the beginning of the season. Sane just recently notched up most of those stats. And WC and international matches have everything to do with it. Netherlands are in the semi of new international cup by beating two very good teams. Yes sterling didn't do much and in that theory Sane literally sat at home. 

And what's with the argument with Mane? Just coz Sane has better stats for 4-6 months he should surpass or be equal to it? 

City and LFC were excellent reviews according to me. Koulibaly and VVD are the best defenders at present and the rating shows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Duo imo. Sterling possible 94 at the end of the season

Sterling 94!!!? It would be a cruel world if he did considering far far better all-round footballers that never got above 94 on SM. 

I don’t doubt it could happen tho 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...