Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

You're interested in Golf ? :)

Not particularly, just thought it would be a good idea for a game world! I know a few guys from the USA who play SM, so maybe I'll message them and see how many are interested. Probably not enough to make a GW with though, so will need to find some more. 

56 minutes ago, Kev said:

Not particularly, just thought it would be a good idea for a game world! I know a few guys from the USA who play SM, so maybe I'll message them and see how many are interested. Probably not enough to make a GW with though, so will need to find some more. 

Where are my Asian buddies?  while we are at it Ryder cup managers can open their own prediction thread.

1 hour ago, Kev said:

I was hoping there would be more Americans. I wanted to do a Ryder Cup of SM. European managers versus American managers. 

Good idea, but it seems simplest do ones against Asia!

45 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Does anyone know how transfer work, me and another team both bid top bids for new players added to database I bid first but they get them ? Any ideas on how this is decided ? 

It's random.

29 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Good idea, but it seems simplest do ones against Asia!

That could be done as well!

2 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

My simpleton friend I said new prediction thread. Not funny at all and epic fail

So you did. But what would the point of that be? Or have I missed one of your 'jokes'?

I thought a whole new thread would be better than posting everything in here. 

10 minutes ago, Kev said:

So you did. But what would the point of that be? Or have I missed one of your 'jokes'?

I thought a whole new thread would be better than posting everything in here. 

You missed everything but something good came out of it 🙂

Sorry for going off topic but how do you report someone for multiple accounts? Sure one salty player who I almost beat swooped in to take over the team not long after the our bids got accepted. He also begged me behind the scenes to let him win.

1 minute ago, shaoshao said:

Sorry for going off topic but how do you report someone for multiple accounts? Sure one salty player who I almost beat swooped in to take over the team not long after the our bids got accepted. He also begged me behind the scenes to let him win.

Click on the managers list of the GW, scroll to the bottom and there's a button there to report multiple accounts. 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Click on the managers list of the GW, scroll to the bottom and there's a button there to report multiple accounts. 

Also is the culprit notified about the investigation?

2 minutes ago, shaoshao said:

Also is the culprit notified about the investigation?

No, the culprit isn't notified. If SM find they have been cheating they'll have their account deactivated but still won't find out who reported them. 

They ban people sometimes, but pretty often they'll just say they have insufficient information. It can take several days for them to get back to you as well. 

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Keep/sell Mattia Caldara?

Divided so far...

My two pence: If you can get a good replacement then get rid. You're looking at a year at least before he gets another rise. If it's a very competitive GW and players are hard to come by then keep. His future could be good if he recovers OK. Already been in the international fold as well so could get +1 if that continues.