• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 hours ago, hesselink said:

Wout Faes (Anderlecht on loan Heerenveen) can we expect rise? 638 minutes in Heerenven, 70 rating and only 340k.

+3/+5 maybe

32 minutes ago, Tranmere said:

Hi guys sorry for putting this here but nobody looks anywhere else on the forum these days. I have a new gw under the new gameworld thread called titles mean progress. If anyone is interested let me know over there! Thanks :)

no prob

On 25.10.2016. at 6:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

UKRAINE PREMIER LEAGUE

Shakhtar:

Ismaily +1 to 87

Ordets +3 to 86

Malyshev +1 to 86

Boriachuk +2 to 77

Ferreyra +1 to 88

Butko +1 to 85

Tankovskyi +1 to 77

Azevedo -1 to 85

Blanco +2 to 85

Kanibolotskiy -1 to 84

Kovalenko +1 to 87

Dynamo Kyiv:

Moraes +1 to 88

Morozyuk +2 to 87

Buyalskiy +1 to 86

Rudko +5 to 85

Tsyhankov +3 to 80

Biesedin +4 to 82

Gusev -2 to 86

Danilo -1 to 87

Orikhovskiy +3 to 73

Shepelev +1 to 77

Gusev -2 to 86

Ochihava +2 to 80

Kadar +1 to 85

Dnipro:

Svatok +2 to 82

Adamyuk +2 to 80

Vakulko +4 to 77

Lopyronok +7 to 77

Kocherin +1 to 78

Rotan -2 to 85

Dovbyk +1 to 78

Lunov +6 to 76

Cheberyachko -1 to 82

Politylo -2 to 81

Nagiyev +3 to 75

Kogut +1 to 76

Cheberko +3 to 73

Pico -2 to 80

Kozhushko added as 73

Lunin added as 80

This is updated? 

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Any players in particular to buy based on whats happened in the Confederations Cup? By that I mean, who are looking good for getting into the main squad of his country and/or getting a big move (like Ceballos).

The Italian Left Back at the U21 is linked with Napoli, Antonio Barreca

12 hours ago, hesselink said:

This is updated? 

yes

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Any players in particular to buy based on whats happened in the Confederations Cup? By that I mean, who are looking good for getting into the main squad of his country and/or getting a big move (like Ceballos).

not been watching sorry

4 hours ago, Lana. said:

I have to buy Martin Chrien? He has just bought by Benfica... I don't know him and Idk if it's worth to buy him..

I've bid for him, worth a buy

CROATIA 1.HNL

Dinamo Zagreb:

Kastrati +3 to 83- yes

Hajrovic -2 to 83- yes

Moharrami +2 to 82- yes

Gvardiol +7 to 80- yes

Majer +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Leovac +1 to 86- -2 to 83

Jakic +2 to 80- +3 to 81

Djira +3 to 76- +5 to 78

Danicic +2 to 75- +4 to 77

Burton +3 to 73- +4 to 74

Ivanusec +2 to 85- nope

Peric +1 to 84- nope

List of 83+ players:

Bruno Petkovic (Dinamo Zagreb) 86

Mario Gavranovic (Dinamo Zagreb) 86

Mislav Orsic (Dinamo Zagreb) 86

Arijan Ademi (Dinamo Zagreb) 86

Kevin Theophile-Catherine (Dinamo Zagreb) 86

Dominik Livakovic (Dinamo Zagreb) 86

Stefan Ristovski (Dinamo Zagreb) 86

Marko Livaja (Hadjuk Split) 86

Francois Moubandje (Dinamo Zagreb/Alanyaspor) 85

Amer Gojak (Dinamo Zagreb/Torino) 85

Mile Skoric (Osijek) 85

Ivan Santini (Osijek) 85 (-2, 21 Feb 2021)

Franko Andrijasevic (Gent/Rijeka) 85

Mijo Caktas (Hajduk Split) 85

Lovre Kalinic (Aston Villa/Hajduk Split) 85 (-1, 27 Aug 2020)

Lovro Majer (Dinamo Zagreb) 84 (+1, 16 Oct 2020)

Petar Stojanovic (Dinamo Zagreb) 84 (-1, 17 Oct 2020)

Josip Misic (Sporting CP/Dinamo Zagreb) 84

Damjan Bohar (Osijek) 84 (+2, 18 Oct 2020)

Domagoj Pavicic (Rijeka) 84

Jairo da Silva (Hajduk Split) 84

Lirim Kastrati (Dinamo Zagreb) 83 (+3, 17 Oct 2020)

Marko Tolic (Dinamo Zagreb) 83 (+3, 17 Oct 2020)

Iyayi Atiemwen (Dinamo Zagreb) 83

Luka Ivanusec (Dinamo Zagreb) 83

Dino Peric (Dinamo Zagreb) 83

Izet Hajrovic (Dinamo Zagreb) 83 (-2, 17 Oct 2020)

Marin Leovac (Dinamo Zagreb) 83 (-2, 16 Oct 2020)

Ivo Pinto (Dinamo Zagreb/Rio Ave) 83

Laszlo Kleinheisler (Osijek) 83

Ante Majstorovic (Osijek) 83

Petar Bockaj (Osijek) 83

Antonio Mance (Osijek/Puskas Akademia) 83

Robert Muric (Rijeka) 83 (+1, 18 Oct 2020)

Stjepan Loncar (Rijeka) 83

Ivan Tomecak (Rijeka) 83

Andrej Prskalo (Rijeka) 83

Josip Drmic (Norwich/Rijeka) 83 (-1, 12 Feb 2021)

Kristian Dimitrov (Hajduk Split) 83 (+3, 17 Oct 2020)

Adam Gyurcso (Hajduk Split) 83 (+1, 17 Oct 2020)

Darko Nejasmic (Hajduk Split) 83 (+1, 17 Oct 2020)

Bassel Jradi (Hajduk Split) 83 (+1, 16 Oct 2020)

Hamza Barry (Hajduk Split) 83

Josip Posavec (Hajduk Split) 83

Gordon Schildenfeld (Sibenik) 83 (-2, 27 Dec 2020)

Josip Pivaric (Lokomotiva) 83 (-2, 1 Oct 2020)

Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Lokomotiva) 83 (-4, 12 Sep 2020)

Hassane Bande (Ajax/Istra) 83

On 2017-6-28 at 8:03 AM, Monolithic said:

Very generous rises across almost the entire league so far. Without wishing any disrespect to any fans of those teams, the Belgian league isn't that good.

I think they must have had Eeyore in charge of the Russian review and they have entrusted Belgium to Tigger. :)

Explain? No but some good performances in European competitions..

1 hour ago, -JMH- said:

Explain? No but some good performances in European competitions..

Very simply...

Internationals for the 3 big teams in Russia (Spartak, CSKA, Zenit) were only rated 83, 84 or 85. So my point was that players for mid-table Belgian teams should not be getting much higher rises.

I agree that some of the Belgian teams did well in the Europa League. But Brugge picking up 0 points in the Champions League shows that there is still a big gulf to the top sides.

53 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Very simply...

Internationals for the 3 big teams in Russia (Spartak, CSKA, Zenit) were only rated 83, 84 or 85. So my point was that players for mid-table Belgian teams should not be getting much higher rises.

I agree that some of the Belgian teams did well in the Europa League. But Brugge picking up 0 points in the Champions League shows that there is still a big gulf to the top sides.

Holland had massive rises compared to Belgium and the Eredivisie players are rated a lot higher than Pro League players yet look at the Uefa coefficients and the massive gap. When the argument is Europe then Belgian clubs definitely should be rated higher than Dutch ones.

JRbBYLV.jpg

Sure Brugge were woeful this year, that club often is crap and at best it's anectodal evidence. Gent advanced from the group last year and Anderlecht came very close the year before Gent (too many times they didn't see out the game or they would have edged out Arsenal). In the EL most of Belgium's entrants have performed well over a long period of time. Belgian clubs keep outperforming Dutch ones year after year after year after year after year ... how many years until we see some sort of impact in the ratings?

PS Belgium have overtaken Ukraine this year and if clubs from Portugal don't outperform Belgian ones over the next two years Belgium will also overtake them.

yOVHW5B.jpg

28 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Holland had massive rises compared to Belgium and the Eredivisie players are rated a lot higher than Pro League players yet look at the Uefa coefficients and the massive gap. When the argument is Europe then Belgian clubs definitely should be rated higher than Dutch ones.

And the Belgian clubs that have been updated are indeed rated higher than the Dutch teams in the same positions.

6 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Very simply...

What internationals? (sorry i missed russia review i was on holiday) 

I do agree there is a big oversight when it comes to players gaining national caps

Should be an automatic rise based on the level they play at, IE i have Raul Caceres who is stuck at 76, as well as Ivan Ramirez, both Paraguay internationals. Same with Ivan Ordets who has been on 83 for years

SM/SW should be doing a brief review round up on international match weekends and update players in such circumstances

4 hours ago, Monolithic said:

And the Belgian clubs that have been updated are indeed rated higher than the Dutch teams in the same positions.

Let's put the top sides next to each other after the review. Belgian sides will be lagging behind despite the massive Uefa coefficient chasm. Also, Genk were playing beautiful football after the winter break and they had a deep run in the EL like Anderlecht. You'll notice that last year as well Belgian clubs were well ahead of Dutch ones despite Brugge's failed campaign and Ajax's deep run.

PS it sounds like the Pro League's golden boot winner (best player as the league sponsor's golden bull award goes to the top scorer) Izquierdo will move to West Ham (still there have been plenty of rumours: Sevilla, Roma, etc.).