Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Good day fellow managers.

Should I sell Alex Telles or Laxalt?

I do have Benjamin Mendy (according to reports he will be back with the team in 2-3 weeks).

Finally which player of these 2 players is better long-term L.Shaw or B. Mendy? (I am thinking of selling B.Mendy depending on how his return from injury goes this time round).

Alex Telles problably will get +1

Nice question...Alex Sandro :)

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I do have Benjamin Mendy (according to reports he will be back with the team in 2-3 weeks).

Finally which player of these 2 players is better long-term L.Shaw or B. Mendy? (I am thinking of selling B.Mendy depending on how his return from injury goes this time round).

Here's a future report. Mendy will come back in 2-3 weeks, play for 2-4 weeks then be injured until the end of the season.

I would sell Laxalt

36 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Allison or O. Dembele + Buffon?

Allison. Old high rated keepers perform like 89 for me unless you are in a key SMFA cup game

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Should I sell Alex Telles or Laxalt

Finally which player of these 2 players is better long-term L.Shaw or B. Mendy?

Wait for +1 for telles. Shaw= injury prone Mendy. Chilwell & Firpo have better futures

9 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Now that the big 5 leagues are over, any possibility for Josef Martinez rise to 89? He scored tons of goals but he's playing at MLS. Any thoughts? TIA

No chance of it in the MLS. He'd need to move to a bigger league. 

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Sell Laxalt out of those 2.

Mendy and Shaw could both be great long term but both keep getting injured. I think I'd go for Mendy out of those 2. 

3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Allison. You've got a decent keeper for years then. Buffon could well retire at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, samfarrow said:

Maxi Gomez or Kai Havertz?

Havertz. More versatile and still only 19.

Just an update:

I will be selling Laxalt.

I will keep B. Mendy for now (waiting to see how he fares this time round). I dont think Middle_Fingers crystal ball is that accurate, well i hope not. (no offence intended to Middle_Finger).

Alex Sandro is taken unfortunately.

Many thanks to all and to anyone else who replies to my question.

11 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Laxalt

Mendy 

10 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Allison 

8 hours ago, samfarrow said:

Havertz

15 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Allison. Old high rated keepers perform like 89 for me unless you are in a key SMFA cup game

Buffon got 3 on yesterday match :mad:

14 hours ago, samfarrow said:

Havertz

37 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

they snuck Schouten in for some reason, so maybe?

It doesnt mean anything...but yep could be netherlands

15 hours ago, Haru said:

lisandro lopez increase +1 going to 88 ?

Playing well but I;d say it's unlikely. 

8 hours ago, kratick said:

Interesting swap deal. Been offered Milinkovic Savic for my Pavard. Thoughts please?

I'd pretty much go with what Cam said on this, but overall if position doesn't matter then I'd maybe go for Pavard. 

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Why Joshua King (27, 88) costs 7M, when he is 27 years old and should have price 5.8 or 5.9M.

He just had a birthday -drop is not instant. Guaranteed he will drop to 5.8 in the next 2 months. The exception is a player of such a talent that he is an 89 waiting like in young players

45 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Logically, would be Uruguay, then Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal.

Them doing Schouten is a clue Netherlands won't be done a while yet hence to do this one off player now. I saw some changes additions that suggest that it could be Russia 😉

36 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Them doing Schouten is a clue Netherlands won't be done a while yet hence to do this one off player now. I saw some changes additions that suggest that it could be Russia 😉

Russia is a big possibility too. But Schouten increase has literally nothing to do with how far is the Netherlands review.

2 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Not necessarily. Facundo MEDINA got + 3 at the end of December and then another +5 in the Argentinian review a couple of days ago.