Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

27 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

You cannot loan your second best GK. I think that was SM's last update, which was in 2012. 

Wow I didn't know this. Never tried to tbh but presumed it was the same as with any other outfield player. Thought you just needed to have at least 2 GK's in your squad at any one time. I stand corrected

2 hours ago, nofoff said:

Compre outro goleiro e será. Você pode comprar literalmente qualquer um (por exemplo, um cara de 60 para 1k) e, em seguida, emprestar o seu rating de 84 gk. Você precisa ter pelo menos 2 GK's em seu time a qualquer momento

I know, and i have five goalkeepers! 

3 hours ago, nofoff said:

Buy another goalie and it will. You can buy literally anyone (eg a 60 rated guy for 1k) and then loan out your 84 rated gk. You need to have at least 2 GK's in your squad at any one time

Nope, if you have two goalies 91 and 60 rated you won't be able to loan the third one (84) due to gk's average rating. This happened to me last season with a 78 rated goalkeeper. (93-78-60)

On 1/14/2019 at 9:44 PM, Kev said:

No, the culprit isn't notified. If SM find they have been cheating they'll have their account deactivated but still won't find out who reported them. 

They ban people sometimes, but pretty often they'll just say they have insufficient information. It can take several days for them to get back to you as well. 

Funny thing, i wrote my post and got an auto reply saying there was not enough evidence after analysing. No one else has reported so how can they know that right away.

On another note. Sell Koke for Chilleni and Timo Werner?

Edit: he's throwing in Vidal 93 (though recently dropped). @Sir Rahul?

Edited by shaoshao
Another player

Bonucci or Marquinhos? I'm guessing the former will keep his 94 for at least season and a half or maybe even longer (like Chiellini did), while the later will struggle to get past 93 playing for PSG. I'd appreciate any input from you guys. Thanks

13 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Milivojevic, Vardy/Giroud and Evans for Ben Yedder

Thoughts?

Trio 

10 hours ago, Viniciussr said:

Help again please! Been offered Toby Alderweireld and Thomas Lemar for Donnarumma??

Toby + Lemar

10 hours ago, Eddie Howe said:

Should I sell Chiesa for Di maria and Bergwijn{86 rated but had lots of assists in my gw last season}

Keep Chiesa 

4 hours ago, cropper said:

Trent Arnold or 13m Hudson odoi and guendouzi?

If you have cover at RB position, then go for the Duo. But personally I wouldn't do the deal and Keep Trent. 

Because, Odoi is yet to improve and I've a feeling that Bayern is behind him only due to Sancho's revival at Germany. Other than that, he is just hyped I guess. 

And the kid Guendouzi hasn't impressed me yet!! 

1 hour ago, shaoshao said:

Funny thing, i wrote my post and got an auto reply saying there was not enough evidence after analysing. No one else has reported so how can they know that right away.

I'd go for the duo.

And you mean, he's offering Chilleni + Werner + Vidal for Koke? If that's the case I'd go Trio. 

25 minutes ago, Ruth Malosso said:

Bonucci or Marquinhos? I'm guessing the former will keep his 94 for at least season and a half or maybe even longer (like Chiellini did), while the later will struggle to get past 93 playing for PSG. I'd appreciate any input from you guys. Thanks

Marquinhos. Bonucci won't rise anymore but one good transfer move and Marq can hit 94 easily I guess. 

1 minute ago, Tharanidharan said:

I'd go for the duo.

And you mean, he's offering Chilleni + Werner + Vidal for Koke? If that's the case I'd go Trio. 

Indeed that's what I mean. But I'm worried about both going down Chiileni is sick but could retire soon no and vidal recently went down.

8 hours ago, Viniciussr said:

Help again please! Been offered Toby Alderweireld and Thomas Lemar for Donnarumma??

That's a tough call. It depends what other keepers are available. If you can buy another good keeper then go for the dup.

7 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Which championships are left to be updated? From what countries?

Mostly it's the European leagues apart from the big 5. Portugal, Russia, Netherlands etc. 

4 hours ago, cropper said:

Trent Arnold or 13m Hudson odoi and guendouzi?

I'd go with Trent. 

1 hour ago, shaoshao said:

They'll probably just check the IP addresses of the accounts.

I'd get the trio.

On 1/19/2019 at 5:53 PM, winklepicker said:

What kind of rises are we looking at for the following players in Belgium/Holland/Portugal?

Vinicius (83) - 14 goals in 19 games in Portugal and now being linked with a move to Porto. +1/+2

Cardoso (73) - 17 year old DC at Boavista. Has only played 13 games (All 90 minutes since his debut)  but has 7 clean sheets in that time +3/+4

One more. Monteiro Felipe has a shot at 90 for Porto yeah? yep maybe 50/50 in the next review

hey guys amazing work - much appreciated

quick question what do you think the ceiling is for the following

j cancelo (?sp)rb juventus - will  he go 92?

r bentacur -whats his highest rating limit?

will aldererwield? ever get 93?

Andy Robertson - will he go 92 if Liverpool win the league?

will Alex sandro  ever get 93?

brozovic or allan ( napoli)?

thanks

55 minutes ago, congola said:

hey guys amazing work - much appreciated

quick question what do you think the ceiling is for the following

j cancelo (?sp)rb juventus - will  he go 92? Sooner or later

r bentacur -whats his highest rating limit? X

will aldererwield? ever get 93? Dont think so

Andy Robertson - will he go 92 if Liverpool win the league? Yes or sooner or later

will Alex sandro  ever get 93? Yes

brozovic or allan ( napoli)? Allan

thanks