Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, EJ_Styles said:

Has any other player dropped as much as Ricardo Fuller in the space of 9 years?

Screenshot_20190131-130001_Samsung Internet.jpg

I promise U I'm not saying this as you are a gooner! BUT my first thought for the future was Ozil. He's already in part retirement and after giving up running back will soon confine his talents forward of the centre circle... cringe... Sorry mate ūüė©

• Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jgos2 said:

Frenkie to 89 is too much. I am positive there's a +1 in there stupid Barca effect. De Ligt has played better at club an international level and has more potential in my opinion

1 hour ago, The punch said:

no

If you disagree with someone‚Äôs opinion why not explain your views instead of a blatant ‚Äúno‚ÄĚ?

52 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I agree with Marquinhos losing his RB position since he rarely/never plays there anymore but why then does Sergio Ramos still have RB when as far as I know he hasn’t played there in years? Strange

Antonio Valencia still has RW despite not playing there for 6 years now. I think it's just one of those things.

14 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Pedro Porro, Borduchi Iago, Mickael Cuisance & Davide Agazzi. Keep or sell?

My season has just finished, so I'm getting ready for the transfer window opening.

Hi, from your request I guess is a competitive GW:

Porro keep starter at Girona and young

Borduchi Iago I have no issues 

Cuisance depend on the game world, he entered several times, but only one in the line up of Borussia

Davide Agazzi sell, Atalanta sell him to Livorno at the end of the season, probably he will never play in Serie A, surely not in Atalanta (i have absolutely no doubt about it)

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

Hi, from your request I guess is a competitive GW:

Porro keep starter at Girona and young

Borduchi Iago I have no issues 

Cuisance depend on the game world, he entered several times, but only one in the line up of Borussia

Davide Agazzi sell, Atalanta sell him to Livorno at the end of the season, probably he will never play in Serie A, surely not in Atalanta (i have absolutely no doubt about it)

Thanks. It is quite competitive yeah. I’ll look to see who the options are to replace Cuisance, otherwise I’ll keep him.

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

If these are random risers , keep them until Championship review?

i will for now...the profit is too small. But I dont no if they will get another rise  +10/13 is big enough for a year i think :/

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

Off topic:

Which position is best for Mbappe? I'm playing 4-4-2 & 4-2-3-1 usually. So, where to put him? I saw he is beast on 3-5-2 as F(C).

-------------------------

Bruno Fernandes 90 any chance?

Good chance 75/25 for me

2 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Neuhaus and Cunha. Are they worth keeping? Are there better options to buy at the same level?

TIA

Neuhaus keep Cunha maybe