Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Bailly or Romagnoli? Bailly doesn't play anymore...

Definitely Romagnoli.

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Salah, Kane or Griezmann?

I may be on my own here, but I actually think Kane is a bit overrated. My choice would be Salah anyway. 

3 hours ago, Damian said:

Whats the long term potential of Udinese Atacking Midfielder Pussetto ?

Is he worth a place in a 50 men squad with a squad cap ?

i play with 2 or 3 attacking midfielders and i have :

Teixeira 90, but i need him sometimes in attack,, Renato Augusto 90, Gaitan 89 , Carlos Vela 89, Kostic 88, Bardhi 88

One other manager offered me 2 good young  players for Carlos Vela.

So i think i need one more AM, and there are not many avalailable in this gameworld.

Thanks for your help,

Damian

He's having a good season so may rise again in the summer review. Very good to have as a squad player I'd say. Vela is going nowhere so if you can get a good deal for him then go for it. 

3 hours ago, Eddie Howe said:

Please Help me. Should I sell Chiesa for Dimaria + 13m cash?

I'd definitely keep Chiesa, unless it's looking like being a very short term GW.

3 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

Should I swap for Rodri Hernandez

The manager wants Depay.. The transfer rating limit is 91. I have Bentancur(loaned out) ,Tanguy Ndombele,Allan,Torreira and Winajdum in midfield.. Any chance of Luca getting to 92 next year?  Can Depay get 92 at the end of the season? Which is the better choice? Long term

Rodri is the better choice long term. 

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Chris mepham to Bournemouth will he get a rise before the next review in like 5 months time ? 

I doubt it but it's not totally out of the question. SM give one-off reviews from time to time, but I'd expect his next review to be the EPL review now rather than the Championship review. 

12 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Off topic here, but has this happened to anyone? My team was playing a final tonight against a mate of mine. The team he entered was changed and substitutions were made that he didn't set up. The team he entered is still showing in 'Tactics'. I have never seen this happening before. His team was changed and subs made, which clearly could have effected the result.

What competition was it in?

Just now, crvena_zvezda said:

SMFA Champions Cup

If your friend isn't a gold manager then he won't be able to pick the team and tactics for SMFA games (well, he can pick them but it won't work) - the 'assistant manager' will pick the team. 

Can any Italian footy experts (@zsp2 maybe?) give me some info on Alberto CERRI? Is he likely to do well in the future? Worth keeping or should I sell? Bear in mind it's a ridiculously competitive GW and replacements aren't easy to come by, so it's not quite as simple as just getting A, B or C as a replacement.

1 hour ago, Kev said:

If your friend isn't a gold manager then he won't be able to pick the team and tactics for SMFA games (well, he can pick them but it won't work) - the 'assistant manager' will pick the team. 

Yeah, he is a gold manager. Which is why it is so strange.

4 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Yeah, he is a gold manager. Which is why it is so strange.

That is strange then. I assume his gold hasn't run out today or anything? Or he didn't just buy it today? Only thing I can suggest is reporting it as a bug. 

4 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

I Meant Rodri Hernandez. Sorry 

There are many on here who rate Rodri as good as Busquets in the future. I don't. Depay had a lazy attitude at Man Utd but has a lot of talent and could go even higher with that Dutch team. Spain as a team is going backwards for me.

7 minutes ago, Damian said:

Would you swap Luka Jovic for Riqui Puig ?

Puig plus the cash needed to make the deal  as their value is different.

Well I would say in 2 years Jovic will be at top Champions League team. I wouldn't unless you can get the likes of Martial, Rashford 

8 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I would keep Chiesa for both those offers. Ain't great offers.

I think Depay maxed out. In any case I would keep Hernandez

One more thing to be added is that I'm managing Fiorentina in 2nd div of my GW and I doubt Chiesa's performances for lower rated clubs. Is it like that or is it my tactical issues? Hoping to find great answers🤗

11 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Bailly or Romagnoli? Bailly doesn't play anymore...

Romagnoli

9 hours ago, Eddie Howe said:

Keep Chiesa 

9 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

Should I swap for Rodri Hernandez

The manager wants Depay.. The transfer rating limit is 91. I have Bentancur(loaned out) ,Tanguy Ndombele,Allan,Torreira and Winajdum in midfield.. Any chance of Luca getting to 92 next year?  Can Depay get 92 at the end of the season? Which is the better choice? Long term

I'd keep Rodri. If you want an attacker, try trading Torreira / Wijnaldum.. 

3 hours ago, Eddie Howe said:

One more thing to be added is that I'm managing Fiorentina in 2nd div of my GW and I doubt Chiesa's performances for lower rated clubs. Is it like that or is it my tactical issues? Hoping to find great answers🤗

I am intrigued to know this as well. I never thought performances depends by division but ratings and tactics

9 hours ago, Kev said:

Can any Italian footy experts (@zsp2 maybe?) give me some info on Alberto CERRI? Is he likely to do well in the future? Worth keeping or should I sell? Bear in mind it's a ridiculously competitive GW and replacements aren't easy to come by, so it's not quite as simple as just getting A, B or C as a replacement.

Cerri hasn't lot of space in Cagliari because of Pavoletti (a striker of 10-15 goal for season).

Last year he did well in Perugia and has good quality, other teams (Parma, Frosinone) are interested in him, if is such a competitive GW wait before sell.

In a long term perspective keep Christian Oliva (he signed for Cagliari for replace Barella from june) and Dejan Kulusevski (Atalanta) he isn't currently on database, but he is going to do some matches in Atalanta ;)

14 hours ago, Eddie Howe said:

Don't sell Chiesa! 

He is such a great player, line up in Italy and in Fiorentina, he has only to improve and score more, but he run a lot and he's always one of the best of the team! At his age his father wasn't as good as him.

All the best italian team are trying to keep Federico and probably in summer he will move somewhere

8 hours ago, Damian said:

Would you swap Luka Jovic for Riqui Puig ?

Puig plus the cash needed to make the deal  as their value is different.

NOOO...why?????

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Netherlands review next? Is that what it looks like ? 

Yes already started

10 hours ago, Kev said:

That is strange then. I assume his gold hasn't run out today or anything? Or he didn't just buy it today? Only thing I can suggest is reporting it as a bug. 

Yeah, really strange. No, his gold membership was active for the match. I think he is reporting it yeah. Just wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else before?