Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 minute ago, Middle_Finger said:

Who would you get out of the following. Please give two names - option1 and option2 incase I lose the first one.

i) Barella

2) Paredes

3) Delaney of BVB and 

4) Matuidi

PS: I think Barella's hype is more like Gagliardini and Kessie where it will only get you that far and then die down.

Paredes is about to join PSG and also Barella is strongly linked with top clubs.

For me it's i) Paredes. ii) Barella.

do anyone wants to join our highly active (WC)gameworld which is running first season with only 12 games over. 

highly active gameworld with active whatsapp group...in our group all 80 managersare there and this makes the league more interesting

1 team is free there now.......

if someone intrested to join   please replay your whatsapp number 

OR

whatsapp me : +919048962535

anyway @Sir Rahul is doing a tremendous job here....you are superb bro...

if possible please give your whatsapp number or 

whatsapp me : +919048962535

me : INSAF

THXXXXXXXX

11 hours ago, EJ_Styles said:

Is Goncalves Jonas due a drop for Benfica? Played less game this season.

I'm expecting -1, but the main reason he hasn't played is injuries.

11 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Keep or sell justin bijlow? Good +7 for him!!

I've decided to keep him in most worlds where I have him. He's established himself now so will rise again, although it might not be for a year, so if you need funds it could be worth selling. Long term keep him though. 

8 hours ago, SJain said:

Any idea which league will be done next after Eredivisie?

Portugal can't be too far away, Russia and Turkey too.

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

If there are 2 offers for one player (external player). Who should get the player, according to your experience?

If they're the same amount it's random. 

12 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Kimmich or Pogba?

Surely it has to be Pogba now?

1 minute ago, Roachy said:

rapahel guerreiro is he worth buying 14m versatile player can he go up in the next change 

also perisic or lemar

If he can get a run together again then he's a great buy. Seems to be struggling a bit this season though, might be worth seeing what happens in the next couple of months.

Perisic

5 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Who would you get out of the following. Please give two names - option1 and option2 incase I lose the first one.

i) Barella

2) Paredes

3) Delaney of BVB and 

4) Matuidi

PS: I think Barella's hype is more like Gagliardini and Kessie where it will only get you that far and then die down.

Eddie Howe replied to this and a couple more answers would help.

Bonjour everyone.

I have a tempting offer; for my Mbappe a rival manager has offered 44 Million, Ronaldo and Christian Pulisic, should I accept. It is odd of him to make such an offer (maybe he's high on something).

Can Mbappe really reach the greatest of heights?

I do have M. Rashford, A. Martial, O.Dembele, Greizmann, Maxi Gomez, Messi...He might be just playing with me and cancel the deal..

Maybe I should counter and give him Greizmann for only the 2 players.

What would u do?

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Bonjour everyone.

I have a tempting offer; for my Mbappe a rival manager has offered 44 Million, Ronaldo and Christian Pulisic, should I accept. It is odd of him to make such an offer (maybe he's high on something).

I do have M. Rashford, A. Martial, O.Dembele, Greizmann, Maxi Gomez, Messi...He might be just playing with me and cancel the deal..

What would u do?

I wouldn't do it. You already have good attacking players. Mbappe has the most potential to catch Neymar the quickest in SM. Add to that, Pulisic will just rot in your team and develop concern. 

Keep Mbappe!

18 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have4 LBs - Alaba, Alba, Robertson and Lucas Hernandez. Sell Alba and keep the other 3? What do you think guys?

I would sell Alaba while his price is still high.

4 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Keep 2 players vrsaljko or partey or hysaj? 

Partey and Hysaj.

21 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have4 LBs - Alaba, Alba, Robertson and Lucas Hernandez. Sell Alba and keep the other 3? What do you think guys?

I'm with Middle_Finger, sell Alaba and get ur money's worth. I can't see him rising anymore. Plus Robertson and L. Hernandez should get to 92+ in the future. 

11 minutes ago, themadhatter said:

Will Matteo Guendouzi of Arsenal (who rose +3 to 83 in December) see another rise by end of season ? Cheers for your thoughts

1000%. Far too small of a rise in the first place and continuing to get minutes 

3 hours ago, Roachy said:

suso/correa/coman/alassane plea who is the best buy

My choice would be Plea. Having a great season.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Bonjour everyone.

What would u do?

Keep Mbappe before. It's a discussion that's been had before, but some people have noticed that Ronaldo and Messi don't play too well together in the same team. Not sure how true that is. Keep Mbappe anyway, adding another 2 players will make the concerns add up more. 

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have 4 LBs - Alaba, Alba, Robertson and Lucas Hernandez. Sell Alba and keep the other 3? What do you think guys?

I'd keep Alaba, as mentioned his versatility is great and he already has a high rating and I can't see him dropping for a while. I'd keep Alba as well to be honest, he should be 93 really. If you have to sell one I'd maybe even think about Lucas. Which one of them gets fewest games for you?

1 hour ago, Mickbor59 said:

Keep Partey, tough call between the other 2 really. 

32 minutes ago, themadhatter said:

Will Matteo Guendouzi of Arsenal (who rose +3 to 83 in December) see another rise by end of season ? Cheers for your thoughts

Definitely. Maybe +3 or 4. 

16 minutes ago, Kev said:

I'd keep Alaba, as mentioned his versatility is great and he already has a high rating and I can't see him dropping for a while. I'd keep Alba as well to be honest, he should be 93 really. If you have to sell one I'd maybe even think about Lucas. Which one of them gets fewest games for you?

Yeah, I wouldn't want to sell a 93. I've just signed Hernandez, so he has played less, but Robertson is level 4 at the moment. I'm hoping he goes down to level 3, as I've been playing him nonstop.

9 hours ago, Roachy said:

rapahel guerreiro is he worth buying 14m versatile player can he go up in the next change 

also perisic or lemar

Yes, he's worth buying atm. 

Lemar 

8 hours ago, Roachy said:

suso/correa/coman/alassane plea who is the best buy

Coman / Correa 

7 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Bonjour everyone.

What would u do?

Keep Mbappe 

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have 4 LBs - Alaba, Alba, Robertson and Lucas Hernandez. Sell Alba and keep the other 3? What do you think guys?

Two top quality LBs are more than enough. I'd keep Alaba and Robertson and use Lucas as CB. Sell Alba. 

6 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

If you're looking for RB, Hysaj and Vrsaljko. 

5 hours ago, themadhatter said:

Yes, +2/+3 at the end of the season