Rahul W's rating predictions

On 2/6/2019 at 9:21 AM, vitor_mfc said:

Still sore? :)

Lol, every team fan likes to exaggerate. I honestly don't know why you did mentioned some of the best portuguese players that left Benfica, Cancelo and Lindelof are doing quite well and Renato e Andre Gomes are finding their feet this season again.

But you talk like Militão is the second coming, so it's not just Benfica fans.

João Felix got +5 to 82 same as Trincão who did literally nothing, what a joke and no rise for Jota.

Sore of what, he destroyed one time... Wednesday showed his Jonas skills to dive lol

Jota got +3 in the begin of the year so...

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kierans91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Opions please,

I think i should sell Telles now and replace him with R. Rodriguez (do you think Ricky can keep his 90?).

I could also replace Telles with either R. Guerreiro, B. Davies, De sceglio, Bernat, or N.Elvedi.

Who would you replace Telles with, out of the players mentioned?

Guerreiro is playing a lot lately so...

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Opions please,

I think i should sell Telles now and replace him with R. Rodriguez (do you think Ricky can keep his 90?).

I could also replace Telles with either R. Guerreiro, B. Davies, De sceglio, Bernat, or N.Elvedi.

I would keep Telles or go with Davies. Guerreiro may lose his LB any time. 

Considering all the players' leagues have already been reviewed I would wait to see where Telles goes in the summer. 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:10 AM, TMCosta said:

A costela benfiquista a vir ca para fora LOL não vou ter esta discussao ctg aqui...ja sei como voces são...ainda por cima já vens picar

LOL, como vocês são? Ahahah, essa foi boa. Quem tem telhados de vidro não atira pedras, mas pronto. At least I stand by the quality of the portuguese players whatever their club, i honestly don't care, as long as their are showing their quality and end up playing good for the NT.  

At least Benfica academy players are showing some quality and promise even though the club is being terribly mismanaged, SCPorto don't really have anything noteworthy coming from their academy for a while, except Rafael Leão and Ruben Neves (i'm a Big fan of this one by the way). André Gomes e Renatos Sanches were overhyped by Benfica fans? Of course, just like Gelson Martins, João Mario and Willliam Carvalho were by Sporting supporters for example. All of them are good players, i guess, but not elite like their price tag suggested and not players for top clubs like B. Munich, Barcelona, Atlético, etc… but for clubs like Valencia, Everton, Benfica, Sporting, they were certainly good enough.

7 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Sore of what, he destroyed one time... Wednesday showed his Jonas skills to dive lol

Jota got +3 in the begin of the year so...

So? So what? It's not the first or last that a player rise again after just a month. 78 is low for him, he should be 80 and Felix 83.

Unfortunately 90% of forwards everywhere dive when they have the opportunity, what's new? Primeira Liga futebol is crap anyway.

36 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Any chance of El Shaarawy hitting 91 in the summer review? Seems to be doing decent at Roma, based on stats alone that is. If he continues form and they get CL I think he'll rise

He was lucky to keep his 90, he doesn't deserve to rise IMO. I think he's perfectly well rated rated at 90 for now.

Em 05/02/2019 às 02:18, guille.314@hotmail.com disse:

Acredito que faltam três ou quatro anos para o Messi baixar sua classificação e 1 ou 2 anos para o Mabppe chegar a 96 ....... depende da que você está, é uma liga que você vai ser apenas um tempo que eu recomendo para Messi, no entanto, é uma liga que levará anos, é melhor MbappMbapp

the review of the Turkish league is totally out of order. What is going on?

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

LOL, como vocês são? Ahahah, essa foi boa. Quem tem telhados de vidro não atira pedras, mas pronto. At least I stand by the quality of the portuguese players whatever their club, i honestly don't care, as long as their are showing their quality and end up playing good for the NT.  

At least Benfica academy players are showing some quality and promise even though the club is being terribly mismanaged, FCPorto don't really have anything noteworthy coming from their academy for a while, except Rafael Leão and Ruben Neves (i'm a Big fan of this one by the way). André Gomes e Renatos Sanches were overhyped by Benfica fans? Of course, just like Gelson Martins, João Mario and Willliam Carvalho were by Sporting supporters for example. All of them are good players, i guess, but not elite like their price tag suggested and not players for top clubs like B. Munich, Barcelona, Atlético, etc… but for clubs like Valencia, Everton, Benfica, Sporting, they were certainly good enough.

So? So what? It's not the first or last that a player rise again after just a month. 78 is low for him, he should be 80 and Felix 83.

Unfortunately 90% of forwards everywhere dive when they have the opportunity, what's new? Primeira Liga futebol is crap anyway.

I agree with most of what you say here but i do enjoy watching the Benfica, Sporting, and FC Porto games now and then (well the highlights anyways).

13 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Firmino + De Jong or Messi? 

Milenkovic or Dias? 

Bailly or Ginter

Messi 

Milenkovic

Ginter

6 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Opions please,

Rodriguez will keep his 90. Guerreiro probably hasn't played enough for a rise but should keep him 90 for now at least. Ben Davies is a good option too.

2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

No chance for sinik's rise?

I would think he has to rise! I've been expecting it, but the Turkish review is a mess at the moment. No order to it. 

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Any chance of El Shaarawy hitting 91 in the summer review? Seems to be doing decent at Roma, based on stats alone that is. If he continues form and they get CL I think he'll rise

Highly unlikely. He's missed too many games. 

53 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Thoughts on Brandt getting position change to be able to play in M(C) as well? Bosz has played him in midfield the last few games and he's been killing it. A goal and two assists now before half time.

Didn't know about this but looking up his stats he's gone down as AM(C) rather than M(C) on some stats sites so they probably won't change anything for now. Depends on soccerwiki input maybe?

I agree with most of what you say here but i do enjoy watching the Benfica, Sporting, and FC Porto games now and then (well the highlights anyways).

Too much going on off the football field for it to be enjoyable for me. It's a complete circus that masks the overall incompetence of the clubs executive structure and the lack of any real achievements. The corruption is so bad and it's so integrated in the portuguese football industry that they don't event try to hide or deny it anymore, and the argument is "your club is more corrupt than mine". I refuse to support clubs that promotes such toxic environment for its supporters. 

P.S. You corrected my Post from SCPorto to FCPorto, it was on purpose, it is suppose to mean Sporting Clube do Porto a well deserved mashup between the SCP and FCP. :D

Ok after considering your replies (thank you).

Just one more question here:

Who would you go with B. Davies, R.Rodriguez, R. Guerriero or A.Telles as a pure LB (balanced attacking wise and defending wise). 

Definitely Rodriguez as far as SM is concerned. Looks like Telles need a move to get a rise, Guerriero is more of a winger and simply isn't getting the game time. Davies is more of a solid defender but Rodriguez sometimes plays further forward, so I'd go for him. 

1 hour ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Chilwell or shaw? I have chilwell. 

Thanks

Someone else (Tharani?) asked something similar a couple of days ago. It's a close call, but Chilwell is 88 and Shaw 89. There's a chance Chilwell can get 89 at the end of the season, but that'll be his max without a move I think. If Shaw continues to get games he could finally hit 90. So Shaw would seem like the best option for me. 

6 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Too much going on off the football field for it to be enjoyable for me. It's a complete circus that masks the overall incompetence of the clubs executive structure and the lack of any real achievements. The corruption is so bad and it's so integrated in the portuguese football industry that they don't event try to hide or deny it anymore, and the argument is "your club is more corrupt than mine". I refuse to support clubs that promotes such toxic environment for its supporters. 

P.S. You corrected my Post from SCPorto to FCPorto, it was on purpose, it is suppose to mean Sporting Clube do Porto a well deserved mashup between the SCP and FCP. :D

Good on you, and i apologize for the correction.

Well as long human greed and obesession for control exisits, corruption wont be to far behind.

hey all, just a random thing I'm posting up but does anyone have any problems dealing with managers when you have a highly sought after player? I have Mbappe and I'm trying to get deals done for various other players that they have but they refuse to negotiate with me unless I sell them Mbappe to them for a 2 for 1 deal where the player(s) I'm after is included in the deal. I feel that managers like this are killing the game and the transfer market in the respective setups. I have been with this club since 2006 and I've never had this problem before but now i have at least 3 managers doing this to me! have you got any tips on how to negotiate with these stubborn managers and any tips on how to revive a dead transfer market? 

13 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Thoughts on Brandt getting position change to be able to play in M(C) as well? Bosz has played him in midfield the last few games and he's been killing it. A goal and two assists now before half time.

12 hours ago, Kev said:

Messi 

Milenkovic

Ginter

Rodriguez will keep his 90. Guerreiro probably hasn't played enough for a rise but should keep him 90 for now at least. Ben Davies is a good option too.

I would think he has to rise! I've been expecting it, but the Turkish review is a mess at the moment. No order to it. 

Highly unlikely. He's missed too many games. 

Didn't know about this but looking up his stats he's gone down as AM(C) rather than M(C) on some stats sites so they probably won't change anything for now. Depends on soccerwiki input maybe?

I know he has been said to be CM in a 433, but that win against Mainz looked more like a 4141 with him and Havertz AMs, Bailey and Bellarabi on the wings and Aranguiz holding. It really doesn’t look like a 433 and Brandt isn’t a CM, but he was great wherever he was playing!

1 hour ago, carl89 said:

hey all, just a random thing I'm posting up but does anyone have any problems dealing with managers when you have a highly sought after player? I have Mbappe and I'm trying to get deals done for various other players that they have but they refuse to negotiate with me unless I sell them Mbappe to them for a 2 for 1 deal where the player(s) I'm after is included in the deal. I feel that managers like this are killing the game and the transfer market in the respective setups. I have been with this club since 2006 and I've never had this problem before but now i have at least 3 managers doing this to me! have you got any tips on how to negotiate with these stubborn managers and any tips on how to revive a dead transfer market? 

You have a player they want, everyone wants to be honest. If they won't deal there's not much you can do to be honest, it's their choice either way. I can see how it would be frustrating but you just have to get over it.