Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

20 hours ago, themadhatter said:

I would appreciate people's thoughts on these young left backs ... (Which is the pick of the lot, best potential for future?)

Davide Calabria, Milan, 22 yrs, rated 88

Alex Grimaldo, Benfica, 23 yrs, rated 88 (+1 expected shortly)

Ben Chilwell, Leicester, 22 yrs, rated 88

Cheers!

Calabria is really a RB and hasn't played LB all season, although I expect SM will keep him as LB as well, but I'd go for one of the others.

Probably Chilwell given that he's an international player so that could give him an edge when it comes to future ratings. 

10 hours ago, Bear Alba said:

Quick question. What determines the maximum rating you can loan out? In a perticular league it used to be 90’s but now my chairman won’t let me loan over 87’s really frustrating. Thanks

As someone mentioned, your highest 20 (I thought 21, but either way....) aren't allowed to be loaned out. The chairman will always make sure you have at least 21 players as well. 

10 hours ago, congola said:

son or jesus? whose most likely to go 93

Son at the moment, but Jesus can in the future. 

10 hours ago, Dandie said:

Bit of advice.

Magallan or Soumaoro worth keeping?

TIA

Soumaroro is worth keeping. Might as well sell Magallan after his review. Probably won't get another for a year.

7 hours ago, Wight said:

Marquinhos or Kimmich?

I'm looking for a 92 D (c) that will get to 93 on the next set of rating changes. 

Can't see anything between them in stats / age etc so (a) are they both likely to rise and (b) will they both stay as D (c)?

TIA

Kimmich is most likely to rise, but not sure how long SM will keep him as a D(C) for, doesn't play there anymore.

6 hours ago, Haru said:

Carlos Vinicius +4 to 87? thoughts please... should he upgrade now or in the italy league? 

+4 probably a bit much for now. He was only reviewed a month ago so unlikely to get anything now. Maybe +3 in the summer. 

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Ikone of Lille still worth buying?

I'd expect another rise in summer yeah. 

5 hours ago, Roachy said:

anyone recommend a goalkeeper 89/88 rating who has a great chance to be 90 soon

Strakosa is the first one that springs to mind. 

2 hours ago, Roachy said:

areola for psg can he hit 90 soon

Not soon because he's only playing half the games. Need to see if he's the main man after Buffon goes or if they buy someone else.

1 hour ago, EJ_Styles said:

When is the Scottish review due? 

Usually July/August. 

11 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Porto :

Bazoer -1 a 86-  sim

Não mais no Porto

Kelvin -1 a 84

Walter -1 a 83

Emprestado (Brasil) ... eu não acredito que eles serão revisados agora

Benfica :

Jardel +1 a 90

Ah não ... -1 (30/70)

Semedo +1 a 84

Talvez +2

Sporting CP :

Sturaro -1 a 87

Não mais no Sporting

Viviano -1 a 86

Emprestado

Cesar -1 a 86

Não mais no Sportin

I'm brazilian. Walter became a reason for jokes around here. He weighs more than 100 kg, can not stand on any team, disputed the second division in 2018.

15 hours ago, Bear Alba said:

Quick question. What determines the maximum rating you can loan out? In a perticular league it used to be 90’s but now my chairman won’t let me loan over 87’s really frustrating. Thanks

I guess it's -2 / -3 from top player in a particular position. 

For example, I've Robertson (91), Kolasinac (90), Chilwell (88) - now I can and I've loaned out Chilwell

15 hours ago, congola said:

son or jesus? whose most likely to go 93

Son atm.

12 hours ago, Wight said:

Marquinhos or Kimmich?

I'm looking for a 92 D (c) that will get to 93 on the next set of rating changes. 

Can't see anything between them in stats / age etc so (a) are they both likely to rise and (b) will they both stay as D (c)?

TIA

Kimmich 

10 hours ago, Roachy said:

Strakosha. It's weird that SM missed him in winter review. 

8 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

I'm brazilian. Walter became a reason for jokes around here. He weighs more than 100 kg, can not stand on any team, disputed the second division in 2018.

Hehehe ele nao consegue emagrecer (comida e coca-cola certo?)...é pena porque ele tem pezinhos. Incrivel como ele ainda tem contrato com o Porto.

Guys. A quick question on Mbappe. Do you think he might be capped at 94 by SM unless PSG win something big like CL? I know Neymar is 96, but he was that before he joined PSG. How would SM look at cap in this case? 

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Nothing for Frenkie de Jong. I don't understand it.

Nowadays, he is still Ajax player.

He WILL BE Barcelona player in July because his contract is valid as of July.

Different case is if the player is on loan in Ajax, but it is not the case.

yes makes no sense

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Hehehe ele consegue consertar emagrecer (comida e coca-cola certo?) ... é pena porque ele tem pezinhos. Incrivel como ele ainda tem contrato com o Porto.

Exact. Coke and stuffed biscuit, according to him ... He would have been a Brazilian national player if he had taken care of his weight, he has incredible talent! And even fat came to play in great teams here, but could not get well in the 90 minutes, always tired in the second half. There he fell from level, passing through several teams until he stopped in the second division.

12 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Frenkie de jong does not has ben reviewd because barcelona builded in this summer. But its very bad, i am waiting for this review. The player will stay 83 for more 6 months? 

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a one-off review at some point before then. 

4 hours ago, kratick said:

Guys. A quick question on Mbappe. Do you think he might be capped at 94 by SM unless PSG win something big like CL? I know Neymar is 96, but he was that before he joined PSG. How would SM look at cap in this case? 

I think you've probably got it spot on. He'll struggle to get past 94 at PSG. If they win CL and he gets Ballon d'or then maybe 95. I can see him moving before too long though. 

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

Roman BURKI - any chance to back on 90? We know that, SM hardly rise up players, which dropped in last 1 year.

I think it'll depend on the final league position, but it's a possibility. 

Looking to bring in a cm witsel  has had a good season can he go up

Probably the same as above. 

5 hours ago, kratick said:

Mbappe will in the future become PSG's Cap breaker just a question of time. Mbappe is THAT GOOD he could go to 96 without winning the Champions League. Of course if he doesn't win the chapions league the pressure for him to leave for a "Better, Bigger Club" will grow & grow.

5 hours ago, hesselink said:

Roman BURKI - any chance to back on 90? We know that, SM hardly rise up players, which dropped in last 1 year.

60/40 he will but taking into account exactly what u said & it's never certain with Gk's look at Strakosha.

Looking to bring in a cm witsel  has had a good season can he go up

IMO he definitely deserves it, 60/40 eos. maybe 80/20 if Dortmund continue in the same fashion and win Bundesliga

5 hours ago, kratick said:

Mbappe is capped alright.........

at 99 🌏😎🤗🤩!!!!

Transfermarkt has him the most expensive footballer in the world. I have noticed a relationship between risers and there value there

The next Euros he will tear it up again never mind if PSG manage to get to CL final where he might tear it up there too.

This guy is not like Messi. It doesn't matter what team he is playing he stands out

hey again

so what does everyone think Keita & Goretzka rise to on the next review.

keita could win the league

Goreztka has 5 goals in the league and playing well.

Diallo or Akanji - who has the higher celing -

does anyone hiink dembele at barca will get plus 2 at next review?

ceers

15 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

15 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:
On 1/29/2019 at 6:48 PM, Roachy said:

Strakosha. It's weird that SM missed him in winter review. 

Also Alban Lafont, the new keeper of Fiorentina, would be a good choice.

Areola will rise next season I think, if he becomes number one