Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good morning, I have Sterling, Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo, Griezman and Hazard. I would like to offer Hazard for Salah and Mbappe for Pogba? It would be a good option?

No way would I give up Mbappe for Pogba, or anyone for that matter.

23 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Another one for you guys here that I’m in 2 minds over...

Pulisic and Melo or Pogba?  I have the duo.  

I’m leaning towards the latter.

Pogba. By the time Melo hits 91-92 Pogba might hit 95. Also with Barca signing few CM players someone will fall foul of that and the price they paid for Frenkie, it will not be him. 

If anyone can PM me who can help with tactics it would be appreciated.

Seems this is the main active thread on the forum.  

Got a good team, but I suck at the tactics.  Thanks

3 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Neuhaus and Cunha. Are they worth keeping? Are there better options to buy at the same level?

TIA

Nuehaus only 1min & 64mins played in January. Gladbach play at Schalke tomorrow 5pm I think and i'll be looking for hopefully that he's selected for full 90mins. If he doesn't I'll probably sell and Re-buy after his birthday 16 March and Re-buy B4 the next review in May if he's been playing regularly. Sounds like a good plan to me JrB 😊

Cunha not sure, he's only played 17mins since 8th December so totally dependent on getting more gametime b4 next review. Not a great bet to me but u never know he might break thru.

Anybody know wether Marcus Wendel will get a rise for Sporting CP shortly. Only 575 mins might just? TM Costa??

39 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Pogba. By the time Melo hits 91-92 Pogba might hit 95. Also with Barca signing few CM players someone will fall foul of that and the price they paid for Frenkie, it will not be him. 

I agree with what Middle_Finger is saying.

However if u can afford to offer someone else in place of Arthur Melo, than do that as many hyper Barca fans believe that Arthur is their new Xavi. I believe in time maybe he can be a successor to Xavi (following his recent form), but its still early days.

3 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good morning, I have Sterling, Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo, Griezman and Hazard. I would like to offer Hazard for Salah and Mbappe for Pogba? It would be a good option?

Good Afternoon.

I would try and swap Sterling for Pogba, if you can.

I would also swap E. Hazard for M. Salah, only because Liverpool are higher up in the PL Table.

14 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Nuehaus only 1min & 64mins played in January. Gladbach play at Schalke tomorrow 5pm I think and i'll be looking for hopefully that he's selected for full 90mins. If he doesn't I'll probably sell and Re-buy after his birthday 16 March and Re-buy B4 the next review in May if he's been playing regularly. Sounds like a good plan to me JrB 😊

Cunha not sure, he's only played 17mins since 8th December so totally dependent on getting more gametime b4 next review. Not a great bet to me but u never know he might break thru.

Anybody know wether Marcus Wendel will get a rise for Sporting CP shortly. Only 575 mins might just? TM Costa??

He is a starter with Keizer...i think he can get a +1

When signing high rated players what does sm use to calculate the rating you can and can't sign? E.g if I have a squad average rating of 78 with a 91 rated player  what would be the highest rating I could sign next? I've already searched the forum, posting it here since I need a reply before my transfers get processed in 2 or so hours 

44 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

When signing high rated players what does sm use to calculate the rating you can and can't sign? E.g if I have a squad average rating of 78 with a 91 rated player  what would be the highest rating I could sign next? I've already searched the forum, posting it here since I need a reply before my transfers get processed in 2 or so hours 

Robbo, If I understand U correctly, what makes U think U cannot purchase a player, any player if u have the required Cash??

48 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

It's based on your highest rated player not your average. I don't know the formula. If your highest is 82 try buy an 89 first then higher after that.  if 89 gets rejected try 87 etc. You won't be able to buy a 90 if your highest player is78 as an example

7 hours ago, hesselink said:

Bruno Fernandes 90 any chance?

A good chance I'd say.

6 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Neuhaus and Cunha. Are they worth keeping? Are there better options to buy at the same level?

TIA

I'd keep both for now. Definitely keep Neuhaus anyway. 

5 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Hazard for Salah yes. Keep Mbappe. Pogba is worth getting but not for Mbappe, perhaps Sterling or Griezmann instead. 

3 hours ago, Sareum said:

That's a tough call. Depends what depth you have at the moment. Keep the duo if you don't have good replacements. 

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Can't see it. I sold him a couple of months ago. 

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Goretzka worth buying?

Yes. 

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

46 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Robbo, If I understand U correctly, what makes U think U cannot purchase a player, any player if u have the required Cash??

37 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

It's based on your highest rated player not your average. I don't know the formula. If your highest is 82 try buy an 89 first then higher after that.  if 89 gets rejected try 87 etc. You won't be able to buy a 90 if your highest player is78 as an example

It's done on squad average according to SM: "A player can refuse to sign for you if their rating is considerably higher than your squad average rating."

6 minutes ago, richieffff said:

Jovic for Rose? 

I've Rodriguez and can use Danilo as LB cover. 

Thanks guys

Keep Jovic. 

23 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Pedro Porro, Borduchi Iago, Mickael Cuisance & Davide Agazzi. Keep or sell?

My season has just finished, so I'm getting ready for the transfer window opening.

Any other advice guys?

Also, what about Davide Biraschi and Ibrahim Sangre?

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Any other advice guys?

Deffo keep Porro. Iago is unlikely to get reviewed for ages now unless anything major happens, but maybe if it's a very competitive and long term GW you should keep him. I'd sell the the other 2. 

4 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Any idea which is next in line for reviewing? The next 2/3 even.

Someone mentioned Uruguay possibly. They're certainly due. I suppose we have Russia, Belgium and Turkey to come soon. Not sure exactly when....

On 31/01/2019 at 06:54, TMCosta said:

YEP concordou

GOGOGO esqueça aquele milhão ... compre agora

Ele vai assinar pelo Real Madrid na próxima temporada

So, Militão did not devalue, even having celebrated his birthday in January! Rodrigo Becão from CSKA also celebrated his birthday in January, costing 1 million and now, at the turn of February, he has been worth 800,000.

On 31/01/2019 at 07:27, Middle_Finger said:

Não há como Militao ser revisado amanhã. 

So, Militão did not devalue, even having celebrated his birthday in January! Rodrigo Becão from CSKA also celebrated his birthday in January, costing 1 million, and now at the turn of February, he has been worth 800,000.

20 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

I wouldn't do both the deals. Try getting Pogba using someone else. And Keep Hazard. 

18 hours ago, Sareum said:

Duo

16 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Goretzka worth buying?

Yes 

14 hours ago, richieffff said:

Jovic for Rose? 

I've Rodriguez and can use Danilo as LB cover. 

Thanks guys

Jovic 

On 2/1/2019 at 11:17 AM, Tharanidharan said:

1.) My LBs : Robertson and Kolasinac

My CBs : Rudiger, Tah, Christensen 

I got an offer - Sule / Jimenez for Robertson.

Should I do the deal? If so, who it should be - Sule or Jimenez ??

2.) Who should I sell from these - Ndidi, Rabiot, SMS

3.) Shaw vs Gaya? 

4.) Upamecano, Tah, Christensen - ranking pls.

???