Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

18 hours ago, BOOM said:

Se alguém puder me ajudar quem pode ajudar com táticas seria apreciado.

Parece que este é o principal tópico ativo no fórum.  

Tenho uma boa equipe, mas eu chupo as táticas. obrigado

I played SM for ten years and until today I could not understand what this blessed game wants me to do. I do not see any logic and I've tried everything they say here. "Ah, if you have a short pass style, you'll have more ball possession ..." Lie! Sometimes you play against tired teams, with players out of their real positions, without any tactical instruction, worse than yours and lose. I believe that SM has abandoned this game mode, I do not think there is any influence of what you do in the tactics, honestly.

13 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Pedro Porro keep 100%. Btw in spanish "Porro" means joint 😀

13 hours ago, Kev said:

Deffo keep Porro. Iago is unlikely to get reviewed for ages now unless anything major happens, but maybe if it's a very competitive and long term GW you should keep him. I'd sell the the other 2. 

Thanks guys.

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Someone mentioned Uruguay possibly. They're certainly due. I suppose we have Russia, Belgium and Turkey to come soon. Not sure exactly when....

Thanks.

I have a question.

I have Akanji, Upamecano, Kehrer, Laporte, Lucas Hernàndez (in my system D(L)) and upcoming talents as Militao, De Ligt, Martinez and Konaté.

I got an offer for Kehrer with an amount of 25 million euros.

Should I accept ?

And do I need to get a new central defender or not .. ?

53 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I'd appreciate any advise on these 2.

And now I have to decide who to buy now. 😏

I don't know the potentiality of Ibrahim Sangare.

Instead Biraschi is a central defensor, now he should start to play as right back (as Milenkovic), he played all the matches, always sufficient. He's not a top player, but an honest starter of Serie A, he should go to 86 at the end of the season.

A middle team of serie A is his dimension.

I hope I gave you some issues 

7 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

???

1.) My LBs : Robertson and Kolasinac

My CBs : Rudiger, Tah, Christensen 

I got an offer - Sule / Jimenez for Robertson.

Should I do the deal? If so, who it should be - Sule or Jimenez ??

I'm guessing you mean Gimenez? I'd keep Robertson unless you can get another decent LB. Using Kolasinac is a downgrade. If you could get Gimenez or Sule for him and Christensen then go for it. 

I'd sell Ndidi. Smaller club with less potential to rise. 

Probably Gaya. 

Upamecano > Tah > Christensen 

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Politano, Poulsen of Leipzig, Rebic or Kramaric?

Poulsen on current form, but Politano is a good option too. 

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I'd appreciate any advise on these 2.

And now I have to decide who to buy now. 😏

I'd go for Biraschi, should get a good rise next review. 

4 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Need some advice guys, Naby Keita or Thomas Partey and Thomas Delaney? I have Keita

I think the duo is a the better option. Partey can rise again. Keita hasn't been playing that well.

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I have a question.

I have Akanji, Upamecano, Kehrer, Laporte, Lucas Hernàndez (in my system D(L)) and upcoming talents as Militao, De Ligt, Martinez and Konaté.

I got an offer for Kehrer with an amount of 25 million euros.

Should I accept ?

And do I need to get a new central defender or not .. ?

You look pretty well covered to me. I'd maybe see if you can get a bit more for Kehrer and sell. 

12 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I don't know the potentiality of Ibrahim Sangare.

Instead Biraschi is a central defensor, now he should start to play as right back (as Milenkovic), he played all the matches, always sufficient. He's not a top player, but an honest starter of Serie A, he should go to 86 at the end of the season.

A middle team of serie A is his dimension.

I hope I gave you some issues 

7 hours ago, Kev said:

I'd go for Biraschi, should get a good rise next review. 

Thanks guys. I meant as keep/sell (I should have said that). But I suppose you both answered that any way. I'll keep Biraschi and sell Sangare.

As I'm selling Sangare, are there any recommendations on a replacement (rated no higher than 85)? Preferably someone who will be reviewed soon, but if not then I'll take anyone. 😄

59 minutes ago, Griezmann said:

I have 6 CMs Rodri HERNÁNDEZ, Tanguy NDOMBÉLÉ, Rodrigo BENTANCUR, Melo ARTHUR, Frenkie DE JONG, Donny VAN DE BEEK in my team, but I can only keep 4 of them. 

So, who to leave?

almost same midfielders but i sold Van de Beek lol

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks guys. I meant as keep/sell (I should have said that). But I suppose you both answered that any way. I'll keep Biraschi and sell Sangare.

As I'm selling Sangare, are there any recommendations on a replacement (rated no higher than 85)? Preferably someone who will be reviewed soon, but if not then I'll take anyone. 😄

Schlager from Salzburg, Oblyakov (CSKA MOSCOW), so many. Names are slipping through my head atm

3 hours ago, Griezmann said:

I have 6 CMs Rodri HERNÁNDEZ, Tanguy NDOMBÉLÉ, Rodrigo BENTANCUR, Melo ARTHUR, Frenkie DE JONG, Donny VAN DE BEEK in my team, but I can only keep 4 of them. 

So, who to leave?

I'd sell van de Beek. The rest, it's too close to call for me. Depending on your defenders, I'd be tempted to play de Jong at centre half to try and keep everyone happy.

7 hours ago, Griezmann said:

So, who to leave?

I’d sell Bentancur and Van De Beek. Others will probably end up higher rated