Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

9 hours ago, Griezmann said:

I have 6 CMs Rodri HERNÁNDEZ, Tanguy NDOMBÉLÉ, Rodrigo BENTANCUR, Melo ARTHUR, Frenkie DE JONG, Donny VAN DE BEEK in my team, but I can only keep 4 of them. 

So, who to leave?

1) Van de beek
2) Bentancur
3) Rodri
4) Ndobele 
5) De Jong
6) Arthur

(From the worst to the best)

16 minutes ago, Joshivic230 said:

Rodri plus 11mil or Depay 

Long term? 

I will not be giving that for Depay. If Depay stays put I don't see how he can rise, may be +1 at a pull. Netherlands is his best chance.

Rodri he plays under one of the best defensive manager. So why would you give a DM away when he will only rise?

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

I will not be giving that for Depay. If Depay stays put I don't see how he can rise, may be +1 at a pull. Netherlands is his best chance.

Rodri he plays under one of the best defensive manager. So why would you give a DM away when he will only rise?

I'm the one getting Rodri

Do you think Neymar can go down (falling from 96 to 95) because of his meager World Cup performance and the subsequent injuries suffered? He hit 96 for Barcelona, but moved to PSG to rival Messi and CR7 but failed to achieve that level of prominence.

17 minutes ago, Joshivic230 said:

I don't want to sign him and he'll not increase...Chances please 

I have Alex Telles as well. I beleive he should rise to 90 in the near future and is definately a 90+ rated player.

The recent papers also state that Atletico Madrid seem to be heavily linked with him as well.

20 minutes ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Do you think Neymar can go down (falling from 96 to 95) because of his meager World Cup performance and the subsequent injuries suffered? He hit 96 for Barcelona, but moved to PSG to rival Messi and CR7 but failed to achieve that level of prominence.

Hmmm I cant see him dropping yet as he is still 26 years young and you could say that he has been the best performer for PSG (whenever I have watched them a few times this season). Adding to that, In 23 apprences this season he has 20 'goals and 11 assists according to 'the Transfer Market website.

He is expected to return before/at the start of April.  

12 hours ago, Griezmann said:

I have 6 CMs Rodri HERNÁNDEZ, Tanguy NDOMBÉLÉ, Rodrigo BENTANCUR, Melo ARTHUR, Frenkie DE JONG, Donny VAN DE BEEK in my team, but I can only keep 4 of them. 

So, who to leave?

I'd sell van de Beek and possibly de Jong. It depends on how much time he's going to get at Barca. Unless he goes straight into the team he could be stuck at this rating for a while. 

6 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Fedrico Chiesa

Or

Anthony Martial 

That's close, but I think Chiesa will be getting more games so I'd pick him for now. Long term is anyone's guess. 

3 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

Rodri plus 11mil or Depay 

Long term? 

Rodri for sure.

1 hour ago, Joshivic230 said:

What's the chances of Alex Telles increasing to 90? 

I'm hoping he does as I have him in a few GWs, but SM are getting more and more difficult to predict. I'd say 70% chance.

43 minutes ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Probably not in the next review, but if he doesn't go back to Spain and PSG don't win the CL he maybe could next season. 

On 1/31/2019 at 2:02 PM, Sareum said:

Marquinhos and cash or Sterling?  I have Sterling.  Genuinely in 2 minds...

On 2/1/2019 at 2:39 PM, Sareum said:

Another one for you guys here that I’m in 2 minds over...

Pulisic and Melo or Pogba?  I have the duo.  

I’m leaning towards the latter.

Thanks for all the thoughts and opinions on the above, I opted to do both deals in the end.

I gave Melo, Perisic and £4m for Pogba.

I got Marquinhos and £30m for Sterling.

In the end I figured that Melo and Perisic were loaned out anyway...