Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Exchange hamsik for José gimenez?

Gimenez seems the obvious option, but bear in mind he hasn't played much this season so won't hit 92 until at least next winter (assuming he's a starter from now on). Hamsik could well keep his 93 until then as well, so it'll really depend on the GW. You'll be dropping 2 points in rating for at least a few months, and maybe for almost a year.

5 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Ok and gimenez or sule?

With that in mind, I'd go for Sule. 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

already done

is it too soon though?

hmm

hmm

Besides Uruguay I assume it'll only be the smaller European leagues that'll be reviewed soon. So expand the reviews for them maybe. Trying to think who's missing that hasn't been reviewed since the summer and I can't think of anything major. Greece maybe?  

On 6/26/2017 at 9:08 PM, Sir Rahul said:

GREECE SUPER LEAGUE

PAOK:

Wernbloom -1 to 87

Khacheridi -1 to 87

Pelkas +1 to 86

Paschalakis +2 to 85

Crespo +1 to 85

Matos +1 to 85

Limnios +2 to 84

Jaba +2 to 84

Rey -1 to 84

Akpom +2 to 82

Glykos -1 to 82

Malezas -1 to 82

Leveque -2 to 80

Olympiakos:

Toure -2 to 89- yes

Natcho -1 to 87

Podence +1 to 86

Vukovic +1 to 86

Guerrero +2 to 85

Fetfazidis -1 to 85

Lodygin -1 to 85

Cisse +1 to 84

Nahuel +1 to 84

Camara +3 to 83

Tsimikas +3 to 83

Bouchalakis +1 to 83

Koutris +1 to 83

Manos +2 to 82

Papadopoulos -2 to 80

Vrousai +3 to 76

AEK Athens:

Ponce +2 to 85

Barkas +2 to 84

Bakakis +1 to 84

Chygrynskiy +1 to 84

Galo +1 to 84

Bakasetas +1 to 84

Galanopoulos +1 to 83

Labropoulos +1 to 83

Alef +2 to 82

greece top 3 done

won't do uruguay as too tough lol 

1.) Goretzka vs Tolisso? (I understand that right now, Goretzka is good option but for long term who's likely to cement his place in Bayern's first team?) 

2.) Fabinho, Goretzka, Ndombele, Tolisso, Brozovic - Ranking pls? 

3.) A.Correa (Atletico), Calhanoglu, T.Hazard - Ranking pls? 

4.) Dzeko or Benzema

15 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Goretzka vs Tolisso? (I understand that right now, Goretzka is good option but for long term who's likely to cement his place in Bayern's first team?) 

1. Goretzka.

2. Ndombele, Goretzka, Tolisso, Fabinho, Brozovic.

3. T. Hazard, A. Correa, Calhanoglu.

For me, Ndombele will be a beast. Yesterday, he destroyed PSG in midfield.

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

4.) Dzeko or Benzema

1. Goretzka

2. Fabinho, Ndombele, Brozovic, Goretzka, Tolisso

3. Hazard, Correa..............Calhanoglu

4. Benzema

4 hours ago, STX said:

Which 2 to keep out of Vrsaljko,  Ricardo Pereira,  Santiago Arias and which out of Orban and Lenglet. Thanks. 

Vrsaljko and Ricardo

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

4.) Dzeko or Benzema

Tolisso

Fabinho, Tolisso, Ndombele, Goretzka, Brozovic

Hazard, Correa Calhanoglu

Benzema

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Rashford 91 next review?

yes

Since 2013, José Callejón has played more games than anyone else in the top 5 leagues (189).  Indispensible for Benitez, Sarri, and now Ancelotti.  He's also the 7th on the list with most minutes played (15,129) in that time span.

Stuck in 91 rated land forever...thanks SM.

DykEkrXX0AAONBZ.jpg

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

1. Goretzka.

2. Ndombele, Goretzka, Tolisso, Fabinho, Brozovic.

3. T. Hazard, A. Correa, Calhanoglu.

For me, Ndombele will be a beast. Yesterday, he destroyed PSG in midfield.

I somewhat agree with JAMancini, but where I disagree is:

i think that Fabinho is a better player than Tolisso, Goretzka and Brozovic (going by his recent form for Pool).

16 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

Since 2013, José Callejón has played more games than anyone else in the top 5 leagues (189).  Indispensible for Benitez, Sarri, and now Ancelotti.  He's also the 7th on the list with most minutes played (15,129) in that time span.

Stuck in 91 rated land forever...thanks SM.

DykEkrXX0AAONBZ.jpg

Nice statistic! I add that Acerbi did 149 matches without miss a game!

From  18/10/2015 to 20/01/2019

Eu tenho 58 milhões. Eu compro o Messi ou o mbappe? Minha equipe tem szcesni, trent-arnold, van djík, chiellini, robertson, rodri hernández, wijnaldum, mahrez, giroud, mandzukic. Penso em vender robertson (maguire é meu zagueiro reserva, chiellini seria o lateral esquerdo) e talvez no futuro contratar os dois ... Mas seria difícil, não teria tanto dinheiro assim tão cedo.

Messi celebrates his birthday in July, 32 years, he will devalue and the salary is 341 thousand ... mbappe tends to rise more and more and the salary is only 106 thousand. It's only birthday in December, it will be the best future in the world. I am very much in between which of the two I guarantee soon. I'm afraid to buy Messi and other team buy mbappe, and end up getting for years with the future best player in the world, while Messi will only devalue and lower of level.

Simone Edera? Keep or Sell?

32 minutes ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Eu tenho 58 milhões. Eu compro o Messi ou o mbappe? Minha equipe tem szcesni, trent-arnold, van djík, chiellini, robertson, rodri hernández, wijnaldum, mahrez, giroud, mandzukic. Penso em vender robertson (maguire é meu zagueiro reserva, chiellini seria o lateral esquerdo) e talvez no futuro contratar os dois ... Mas seria difícil, não teria tanto dinheiro assim tão cedo.

Messi celebrates his birthday in July, 32 years, he will devalue and the salary is 341 thousand ... mbappe tends to rise more and more and the salary is only 106 thousand. It's only birthday in December, it will be the best future in the world. I am very much in between which of the two I guarantee soon. I'm afraid to buy Messi and other team buy mbappe, and end up getting for years with the future best player in the world, while Messi will only devalue and lower of level.

Mbappe

17 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Simone Edera? Keep or Sell?

Mbappe

Keep Edera, he went to  Bologna with a manager that appreciate him, he will play a lot, as AM(R) Bologna has only him and Orsolini.

Also Lyanco went to Bologna and will rise.

Mihajlovic managed both in Torino😉

10 hours ago, SvenMislintat said:

Kevin De Bruyne for Gabriel Jesus and Mane. No money involved. KDB belongs to my team, good deal?

I think people will disagree with me because the general consensus on here seems to be to get/keep KDB at all costs, but I actually think that's a good deal. Maybe it will depend on what depth you have though. 

9 hours ago, STX said:

Which 2 to keep out of Vrsaljko,  Ricardo Pereira,  Santiago Arias and which out of Orban and Lenglet. Thanks. 

Ricardo and Arias for me. Vrsaljko has dodgy knees. Leglet.

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

4.) Dzeko or Benzema

I'd still go for Goretzka

Brozovic/Ndombele > Goretzka > Tolisso > Fabinho

Correa/Hazard > Calhanoglu

Benzema.

6 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Sander berge will receive any raise next period  or i should sell ?

He could get 87 but will need to move to get any higher. Review probably isn't far away so I'd keep him now and sell right after the review. 

6 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Rashford 91 next review?

Very likely. 

2 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

If it looks like the GW will last at least a couple of years then get Mbappe. 

2 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Opinions please??? Just offered rashford and martial straight swap and accepted for sterling?? 

Rashford and Martial is the best option there.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Is Calero still worth buying? This weekend his team conceded 4 goals.

I'm wondering if he'll be capped at 86 with Valladolid? Bargain at 4m though, just needs a move.