Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

I doubt many Spurs players will get any more rises any time soon. All of their players got big rises on hype alone and I would like to believe they hit their rating limits on hype. Having said that Eriksen, Son and Sanchez seems to be the players who can rise who are already higher rated. 

I'd have Winks for a possible +2 also but yeah, I'd be thinking similar to you.

10 minutes ago, Donatr said:

Should I go for Willian as a backup winger. ? 

or he is dropping next review? 

Good Afternoon.

In 38 apprences Willian only has 7 goals and 8 assists so far this season, plus he is 30 years old. 

Im not too sure if he is going to drop, but if available try to get either: N.Fekir, X. Shaqiri, Martial or Depay.

18 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Hmmm, Romagnoli depending on where AC Milan finish at end of the season and possibly Akanji too.

Hopefully Akanji will rise but he hasn't played in nearly two months. Due back soon but to hit 91 this summer I think Dortmund will need to win the league. He'll definitely hit 91 in the future though

2 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Hopefully Akanji will rise but he hasn't played in nearly two months. Due back soon but to hit 91 this summer I think Dortmund will need to win the league. He'll definitely hit 91 in the future though

I really hope Dortmund win the league! Something new for a change. It's great to see teams like Monchengladbach and Leipzig doing well as well.

13 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Unai Nunez,Jules kounde keep or sell

Difficult to know what the future holds for Nunez, but he's out of favour now so I'd sell. Keep Kounde though for sure. 

12 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Christensen vs Tah vs Upamecano? Rating pls. 

Tah > Upamecano > Chrisrensen for me.

2 hours ago, Donatr said:

Should I go for Willian as a backup winger. ? 

or he is dropping next review? 

Tough call. Lots of people slag him off, but he plays almost every game and is a Brazil international. I think he should keep 92 for now. 

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

Hi good people. @Sir Rahul and you all are doing a great job to keep us updates with players changes. I would appreciate if you offer us your opinions on the possible improvements SM can make to the game on the thread below to keep the game fair and running well. Your opinions/criticisms are most welcome.

I would if there was a chance that anyone from SM would even read it, let alone do anything about it. Last updates were November 2016...

25 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

% havertz 91? 90 i think is already sure. Thanks

You MUST be watching the game against Fortuna D tonight Yuasa? Havertz scores in first half eh.

He's playing really well so far this season, probably Leverkuson's best player but he's got a Longgggggg time to keep it up to May EOS. 90 Yes but at the moment would guess 30% chance at most to get 91. If he continues & carries them to a Champions League place & win The Europa League? Maybe better % then. Speculation at best at this stage tho.

Good Luck for both of us I've had him a long time myself 😋

18 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Jan Bednarek worth buying?

Definitely IF he continues playing most of Southamptons games as the same rate he is now, should get +2 or 3 again dependent on relegation situation.

Theyr'e playing with more spirit under the new manager but the winning or drawing streak has tailed of a little with their home defeat against fellow strugglers Cardiff. I watched that game & they didn't play badly tho. that day & were a little unlucky to lose with hardly any time left when Cardiff scored the winner. He seems to be a fixture in the side since he arrived in September. I may buy him in March/ April myself.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:07 PM, vitor_mfc said:

You'll need more than Jorginho to challenge PL. Sarri did a very good job in Italy, especially at Napoli for sure, but PL is way more competitive than Serie A. Chelsea's midfield is hard to watch, except Kante who honestly i never saw having a bad game, although i don't see his every match. If Hazard and Kante decide to leave, it will become way more hard to Chelsea to get on its feet, but if they stay and with more 3 or 4 player for midflied and attack, they might be looking to get into top 4 again, maybeee. With Arsenal also wanting is Top 4 spot back it won't be easy for neither to get challenge City, Tottenham, Liverpool and United to some extent, who have a stronger and more cohesive teams.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:49 PM, Cvilhete said:

Only way is up for us after last season, Sarri coming in a long with Jorginho is a great start to our re-structuring, if we can keep Hazard and get Allison to replace Courtois who looks very likely to leave then that will be great, rumours of Golovin and Rugani being at advanced stages is also promising, we are taking a new direction and one we should have done before we hired Mourinho, who is the reason players like De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mata and Salah are at premier league rivals right now, to say we won't go back to what we were in over a decade is about crazy and I'm confused by the statement as to what we were before now? Even after a terrible season filled with turmoil and uncertainty we managed to win some silverware.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:09 PM, Cvilhete said:

You have a thing for making up conversations that never happened and then comment on post saying 'see told you I was right' seen you do this on multiple occasions, weird fella 

Ups...