Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

Talking point:- I have Chiesa and not having watched him I find it difficult to see how he is clear top rated at Fiorentina when he has only scored 5 goals and 3 assists ALL season? Even worse Last season only 6 goals in the full 3022mins he played.

Yes he has played for Italy BUT in 640 minutes he hasn't scored at all and Yes a hattrick in the cup recently but Roma conceded 7 and that indicates to me they were'nt interested in the Cup??? (please correct me?) Yes he is young and has scope for improvement, but he's 90 while no one else is in the club, Top Cap, Numero One-o. Benassi with 7goals in 600 less minutes, Muriel 3g in 347mins.

It's hard on just youth to keep him, what is forumers feeling B4 I finally decide to sell? Cheers Socca...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Talking point:- I have Chiesa and not having watched him I find it difficult to see how he is clear top rated at Fiorentina when he has only scored 5 goals and 3 assists ALL season? Even worse Last season only 6 goals in the full 3022mins he played.

Yes he has played for Italy BUT in 640 minutes he hasn't scored at all and Yes a hattrick in the cup recently but Roma conceded 7 and that indicates to me they were'nt interested in the Cup??? (please correct me?) Yes he is young and has scope for improvement, but he's 90 while no one else is in the club, Top Cap, Numero One-o. Benassi with 7goals in 600 less minutes, Muriel 3g in 347mins.

It's hard on just youth to keep him, what is forumers feeling B4 I finally decide to sell? Cheers Socca...

Easy sell for me atm...better and cheaper options...he wont gonna get 91 enytime soon and 20 M...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Talking point:- I have Chiesa and not having watched him I find it difficult to see how he is clear top rated at Fiorentina when he has only scored 5 goals and 3 assists ALL season? Even worse Last season only 6 goals in the full 3022mins he played.

Yes he has played for Italy BUT in 640 minutes he hasn't scored at all and Yes a hattrick in the cup recently but Roma conceded 7 and that indicates to me they were'nt interested in the Cup??? (please correct me?) Yes he is young and has scope for improvement, but he's 90 while no one else is in the club, Top Cap, Numero One-o. Benassi with 7goals in 600 less minutes, Muriel 3g in 347mins.

It's hard on just youth to keep him, what is forumers feeling B4 I finally decide to sell? Cheers Socca...

If there are, potential wise better options available to you such as Martial, Rashford, Pepe, Jovic, M.Gomez, J.Sancho then I would sell as well (I'm thinking that Chiesa can play on the Wing/Fwd).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Zaha or Suso?

I just imagine Pepe Guardiolo managing Zaha and I'm sure he'd make him into a world beater. At the moment he's a Big Fish in a small Crystal Palace.

How Suso would react to Pepe I'm not sure, only having seen him play at Liverpool. Anyway as it is Zaha, has no further to go in SM terms while Suso could get a +1 at Milan. In that way Suso.

While Dortmund buying Zaha would also mean Zaha. My gut says GAMBLE on Zaha! You could also try waiting until things become clearer MF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hesselink said:

I have Jorginho & Naby Keita - which one to trade?

Neither appeals to me on current displays and I've watched many Premier League matches with them Playing this season. Not impressed at all. One is 92 & other 91 so either or both if u can for better? Keita if just one. Fabinho & Wijnaldum Playing better at Liverpool. Kante at Chelsea and plenty more in the P.L. and Worldwide. I haven't mentioned such as Pogba because he's been twice the player since Moan-ero was sacked but of course you'll tell me he's not available.

What's your option buys, Hesselink?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Neither appeals to me on current displays and I've watched many Premier League matches with them Playing this season. Not impressed at all. One is 92 & other 91 so either or both if u can for better? Keita if just one. Fabinho & Wijnaldum Playing better at Liverpool. Kante at Chelsea and plenty more in the P.L. and Worldwide. I haven't mentioned such as Pogba because he's been twice the player since Moan-ero was sacked but of course you'll tell me he's not available.

What's your option buys, Hesselink?

I must sell one, because i want to invest in striker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Talking point:- I have Chiesa and not having watched him I find it difficult to see how he is clear top rated at Fiorentina when he has only scored 5 goals and 3 assists ALL season? Even worse Last season only 6 goals in the full 3022mins he played.

Yes he has played for Italy BUT in 640 minutes he hasn't scored at all and Yes a hattrick in the cup recently but Roma conceded 7 and that indicates to me they were'nt interested in the Cup??? (please correct me?) Yes he is young and has scope for improvement, but he's 90 while no one else is in the club, Top Cap, Numero One-o. Benassi with 7goals in 600 less minutes, Muriel 3g in 347mins.

It's hard on just youth to keep him, what is forumers feeling B4 I finally decide to sell? Cheers Socca...

Chiesa scored only 5 goals in Serie A because he run a lot every match, he can easily be a 10 goals/season midfilder (not this year).

In the last month he started to score more because have Muriel help him a lot and his performance increased, he can plays closer to the other area.

Roma used almost his starter against Fiorentina, but the goal of 3-1 just before the half time "cut their legs" and they became nervous and Dzeko had a red card, only for this reason "i viola" scored 7 times, maybe Roma's players they wanted to sack Di Francesco. 

Anyway if you can take someone better sell, but for me next year goes to a top team, and then he can increase. 

In the next 3 weeks I'm going to see 2 times Fiorentina matches, if you want I can give you further information about his performances, just ask me after 03/03 ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hesselink said:

I must sell one, because i want to invest in striker.

I would sell Jorginho (has a higher value) and be patient with N.Keita (if you can be) as he seems to be finally finding his feet under Klopp, judging by his last game. Klopp is a great manager I'm sure he will bring out the best in him (look at Fabinho now).

Jorginho has been playing poorly in the last few games but we must consider that he is not being utilized properly under Sarri. I'm also sure that City were chasing him last summer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Zaha or Suso?

From an SM point of view it all depends whether Zaha does move. I think they broke the Palace squad cap to give him 90, so no chance of him getting higher if he stays. Suso would make the most sense, unless you can wait until September and see what happens. 

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Talking point:- I have Chiesa and not having watched him I find it difficult to see how he is clear top rated at Fiorentina when he has only scored 5 goals and 3 assists ALL season? Even worse Last season only 6 goals in the full 3022mins he played.

Yes he has played for Italy BUT in 640 minutes he hasn't scored at all and Yes a hattrick in the cup recently but Roma conceded 7 and that indicates to me they were'nt interested in the Cup??? (please correct me?) Yes he is young and has scope for improvement, but he's 90 while no one else is in the club, Top Cap, Numero One-o. Benassi with 7goals in 600 less minutes, Muriel 3g in 347mins.

It's hard on just youth to keep him, what is forumers feeling B4 I finally decide to sell? Cheers Socca...

Being a winger you could say scoring goals isn't his main purpose (although he should be chipping in with a few more maybe) but the assists total should be higher. 

I could be wrong, but the Italian national team seem to have used an awful lot of players in the past year or 2, and many of them haven't been the standard you'd usually expect. So I'm not sure you can look at that as a measure of quality.

But like you, I rarely see him play, so go with what the Italian guys say.

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

I have Jorginho & Naby Keita - which one to trade?

Jorginho would be the one to keep I think. Keita is still to really cement his place in the team. Jorginho hasn't had the best of seasons but then he's being played out of position. It looks like he'll outlast Sarri at Chelsea so could thrive if a new manager uses him probably. Look at Pogba for example. 

2 hours ago, SkyWalker said:

Lozano or Nicolas Pepe? :)

Lozano for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kev said:

From an SM point of view it all depends whether Zaha does move. I think they broke the Palace squad cap to give him 90, so no chance of him getting higher if he stays. Suso would make the most sense, unless you can wait until September and see what happens. 

Being a winger you could say scoring goals isn't his main purpose (although he should be chipping in with a few more maybe) but the assists total should be higher. 

I could be wrong, but the Italian national team seem to have used an awful lot of players in the past year or 2, and many of them haven't been the standard you'd usually expect. So I'm not sure you can look at that as a measure of quality.

But like you, I rarely see him play, so go with what the Italian guys say.

Jorginho would be the one to keep I think. Keita is still to really cement his place in the team. Jorginho hasn't had the best of seasons but then he's being played out of position. It looks like he'll outlast Sarri at Chelsea so could thrive if a new manager uses him probably. Look at Pogba for example. 

Good point Kev I didn't think of it like that. Remind me again is Jorginho originally a CM not a DM? (you said he is being played out of position).

2 hours ago, Kev said:

Lozano for me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SkyWalker said:

Lozano or Nicolas Pepe? :)

That's a difficult one for me. 

I would wait to see which one moves to a bigger club in the summer then buy him. If you can't wait till then, go with Pepe as he plays in a slightly more difficult league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Good point Kev I didn't think of it like that. Remind me again is Jorginho originally a CM not a DM? (you said he is being played out of position).

 

It's not quite as simple as CM or DM, because 2 CMs can be quite different players, just the same as 2 CFs can be very different - Peter Crouch compared to Javier Hernandez for example - same position but totally different styles. 

The problem at Chelsea is that Sarri wants Jorginho to take over Kante's role, but Kante is much better defensively and one of the best in that role in the world. So Kante is being pushed into a different position as well and it's making the team a mess.  

Jorginho and Kante need to be swapped over really. Jorginho is only playing DM at Chelsea but has played CM a lot in the past, and even as a DM he's been used as a deep lying playmaker, perhaps like Michael Carrick was at Man Utd. Clearly the role he's being asked to do by Sarri isn't one he's comfortable with. Another manager would give that role back to Kante (which would improve the form of the entire team) and allow Jorginho a more free role where he can use his passing ability, so the two would work better as a DM team. 

I hope some of that makes sense at least!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 12:31 PM, BOOM said:

Looking at the 1st page on this thread.  Rahul has done the following Predictions.  Are these the leagues we're expecting to be reviewed over the next few months?

 

 

Rahul.png

Are all of these predictions up to date now? I'm planning a spending spree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kev said:

It's not quite as simple as CM or DM, because 2 CMs can be quite different players, just the same as 2 CFs can be very different - Peter Crouch compared to Javier Hernandez for example - same position but totally different styles. 

The problem at Chelsea is that Sarri wants Jorginho to take over Kante's role, but Kante is much better defensively and one of the best in that role in the world. So Kante is being pushed into a different position as well and it's making the team a mess.  

Jorginho and Kante need to be swapped over really. Jorginho is only playing DM at Chelsea but has played CM a lot in the past, and even as a DM he's been used as a deep lying playmaker, perhaps like Michael Carrick was at Man Utd. Clearly the role he's being asked to do by Sarri isn't one he's comfortable with. Another manager would give that role back to Kante (which would improve the form of the entire team) and allow Jorginho a more free role where he can use his passing ability, so the two would work better as a DM team. 

I hope some of that makes sense at least!

You are totally wrong Kev! Jorginho is playing in his preferred and only position he knows how to play i.e Carrick like CM. Jorginho didn't replace Kante's role. Kante used to break up play whereas Jorginho builds up play. Jorginho is utter rubbish, can only play one position and he is not even the best in it.

Since Jorginho is being played in his preferred position, Kante was moved. It's 433 and Jorginho's role is to control the pace of the game which did I mention he is rubbish at? 

It suited him at Napoli coz most Italian teams play tactical, chess-like football where he was hardly pressed. It's called Sarriball coz it was something new and refreshing than waiting for oppositions to make mistake. 

@Milanista1 sell Jorginho ASAP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

You are totally wrong Kev! Jorginho is playing in his preferred and only position he knows how to play i.e Carrick like CM. Jorginho didn't replace Kante's role. Kante used to break up play whereas Jorginho builds up play. Jorginho is utter rubbish, can only play one position and he is not even the best in it.

Since Jorginho is being played in his preferred position, Kante was moved. It's 433 and Jorginho's role is to control the pace of the game which did I mention he is rubbish at? 

It suited him at Napoli coz most Italian teams play tactical, chess-like football where he was hardly pressed. It's called Sarriball coz it was something new and refreshing than waiting for oppositions to make mistake. 

@Milanista1 sell Jorginho ASAP!

I disagree! As do the pundits on Match of the Day this weekend (Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer... can't remember the last one, Jermain Jenas possibly) who did an entire piece saying the same thing!

EDIT: And surely you're saying the same thing? Kante breaks up play and Jorginho builds up play? Pretty sure I said that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kev said:

It may not always be perfect, but even soccerwiki has their styles right. So if they were being used in those positions at Chelsea there would be a big difference! Not quite sure what you're on about, Mr Finger¬†ūü§Ē

kan.pngjor.png

You said Jorginho is not being played in his preferred role which is absolutely wrong. And, then I tried to explain...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...