Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Is good choice to wait for Andreas Pereira? Any chance to explode in future? I play in the championship where the team is limited to 35 players, so every move is very important. Thanks!

If you can get better alternatives such as: Carlos Soler, K.Harvetz, or N.Dembele then go for them instead,  if not then keep him. I hope Ole Gunn is staying on as full time Manager (he's a likeable person plus doing really well) and I'm sure Ole will give A. Pereira his chance to shine...

3 hours ago, BOOM said:

Someone is going to pay a lot of money for Zaha & make a big mistake.  It won't be Pep as they're too good at scouting & analysis to make such a big mistake for an overrated player.  

He is a match of the day player.  Let's just forget about his antics of diving, getting sent off, walking round the pitch thinking he's Neymar, tracking back rarely...

His output is really poor.  He just gets the ball & dribbles, to a very low success rate.  Really poor footballing brain.

Suso is easily the better option here.  Younger, playing for a better club & a better footballer. 

You can't have watched Naby Keita much pre LFC or even his last few displays then.

He is a brilliant player & he's beginning to show it. 

Also it's best to judge LFC signings under Klopp after 6 months or so - as Ox, Robertson showed.  Fabinho & Keita are beginning to show this too.  It's hard to adapt to the way they play, especially in midfield.  Keita is the real deal.

Niiiice I really felt your input here BOOM!

2 hours ago, Kev said:

Yes I know what I'm saying!

Jorginho existed before sarriball! As everyone agrees, sarriball worked in Italy but isn't working in England, and Sarri seems to be reluctant to change anything and sticks with the same rigid style, and this really isn't helping Jorginho (or Kante).

At Verona and at Napoli before Sarri arrived Jorginho played as a CM. Sarri changed his position and it worked in Italy but it's stifling him and the team at Chelsea. Jorginho will do better once Sarri is gone I'm sure. 

Mostly I agree with but my issue was in the very first post where you said Jorginho is being played out of position. Good or bad wasn't the discussion. I disagreed with you saying Jorginho is not been played on his best position, which he clearly is.

On 2/7/2019 at 12:31 PM, BOOM said:

Looking at the 1st page on this thread.  Rahul has done the following Predictions.  Are these the leagues we're expecting to be reviewed over the next few months?

Rahul.png

Are all of these predictions up to date now? I'm planning a spending spree.

7 hours ago, DragosAndrei said:

Neymar for rashford dybala and sancho? 

Trio

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Donnarumma + Maignan or ter Stegen?

Ter Stegen

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Is good choice to wait for Andreas Pereira? Any chance to explode in future? I play in the championship where the team is limited to 35 players, so every move is very important. Thanks!

I'd get rid and go for someone else. Doesn't look like breaking through any time soon. 

23 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Lo celso it'sinteressant To buy?

Yes, good player and still young.

16 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Mostly I agree with but my issue was in the very first post where you said Jorginho is being played out of position. Good or bad wasn't the discussion. I disagreed with you saying Jorginho is not been played on his best position, which he clearly is.

His best position is to play deep in midfield with the ability to get forward and the freedom to create, but Chelsea's system isn't allowing him to do that, which is obvious to anyone who's seen Chelsea this season. Benitez played him as a CM rather than a DM, and that's how he started his career too. It's only really Sarri who is making him stay further back which worked in Italy. He needs more freedom to be at the top of his game in England.

We'll find out what suits him best when Sarri is gone anyway. As people have said it's a big topic of debate in plenty of other places, so pointless to keep going over it here. 

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Trio

Ter Stegen

I'd get rid and go for someone else. Doesn't look like breaking through any time soon. 

Yes, good player and still young.

His best position is to play deep in midfield with the ability to get forward and the freedom to create, but Chelsea's system isn't allowing him to do that, which is obvious to anyone who's seen Chelsea this season. Benitez played him as a CM rather than a DM, and that's how he started his career too. It's only really Sarri who is making him stay further back which worked in Italy. He needs more freedom to be at the top of his game in England.

We'll find out what suits him best when Sarri is gone anyway. As people have said it's a big topic of debate in plenty of other places, so pointless to keep going over it here. 

I agree we should try and put this debate to bed now.

We should focus on what we do best, advising - helping each other.

Peace be with both of you.

On 2/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, SkyWalker said:

Lozano or Nicolas Pepe? :)

Lozano

4 hours ago, BOOM said:

Someone is going to pay a lot of money for Zaha & make a big mistake.  It won't be Pep as they're too good at scouting & analysis to make such a big mistake for an overrated player.  

He is a match of the day player.  Let's just forget about his antics of diving, getting sent off, walking round the pitch thinking he's Neymar, tracking back rarely...

His output is really poor.  He just gets the ball & dribbles, to a very low success rate.  Really poor footballing brain.

Suso is easily the better option here.  Younger, playing for a better club & a better footballer. 

You can't have watched Naby Keita much pre LFC or even his last few displays then.

He is a brilliant player & he's beginning to show it. 

Also it's best to judge LFC signings under Klopp after 6 months or so - as Ox, Robertson showed.  Fabinho & Keita are beginning to show this too.  It's hard to adapt to the way they play, especially in midfield.  Keita is the real deal.

I have watched as I said many Liverpool games and have not been impressed, as I mentioned Fabiano has played better & so has Wijnaldum. I DO AGREE with you that Keita under Klopp could well improve, most have he's a marvel of a Manager, but he came with a big reputation, I haven't seen that standard yet & expected a lot more. He cost a small fortune afterall.

We are allowed different opinions Boom and when I see Keita improve I'll probably shout loudly at the tv "BOOM THERE YOU GO!"  I hope you will hear me Mr Boom! B)🤯😵😀

I Multi-linked quite a few other posts to reply to, but they seem to have disappeared. Anyway I bought Chiesa a fair time ago with the hope he would rise in SM terms, he did & I profited. I have "liked" & taken in the information & views given. It largely confirms my thoughts. I have better forwards that start, it was just for Future potential and I think that it's dried up temporarily at Fiorentina. Should he move onto a bigger club, I'll no doubt do a deal and re-buy.

1 minute ago, Yuasa said:

Next big thing?

I saw Zaniolo several time, and he surprise me every time..He's amazing, today was the first time he plays in that role!

He did AM, MC, RW always with good performances:

- Serie A: 943' - 3 goal and 2 assist

- Coppa Italia: 104'

- Champions League: 268' - 2 goal

In 2 months in the line-up he did a bad performance once: in Fiorentina - Roma 7-1 (when he had been the best of his team).

He's the only good news for Roma this year

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

I saw Zaniolo several time, and he surprise me every time..He's amazing, today was the first time he plays in that role!

He did AM, MC, RW always with good performances:

- Serie A: 943' - 3 goal and 2 assist

- Coppa Italia: 104'

- Champions League: 268' - 2 goal

In 2 months in the line-up he did a bad performance once: in Fiorentina - Roma 7-1 (when he had been the best of his team).

He's the only good news for Roma this year

You are a great expert of italy serie A 😎

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Good day managers.

Will N.Pepe rise at the end of season? If he doesnt move to a bigger club in the summer, I should sell him, shouldnt I?

I do have L.sane, M.Asensio, A. Martial and M.Salah as wingers.

He will probably be 90 in the summer and is definitely going to move to a big club but no point if keeping with those players in your squad 

17 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Lozano

I have watched as I said many Liverpool games and have not been impressed, as I mentioned Fabiano has played better & so has Wijnaldum. I DO AGREE with you that Keita under Klopp could well improve, most have he's a marvel of a Manager, but he came with a big reputation, I haven't seen that standard yet & expected a lot more. He cost a small fortune afterall.

We are allowed different opinions Boom and when I see Keita improve I'll probably shout loudly at the tv "BOOM THERE YOU GO!"  I hope you will hear me Mr Boom! B)🤯😵😀

I Multi-linked quite a few other posts to reply to, but they seem to have disappeared. Anyway I bought Chiesa a fair time ago with the hope he would rise in SM terms, he did & I profited. I have "liked" & taken in the information & views given. It largely confirms my thoughts. I have better forwards that start, it was just for Future potential and I think that it's dried up temporarily at Fiorentina. Should he move onto a bigger club, I'll no doubt do a deal and re-buy.

Definitely respect different opinions.

But Keita was elite in Germany, voted the 2nd best player one season.

Did you see him last weekend?  He was involved in all three LFC goals.  He's an absolute baller!

2 hours ago, SanchoJr said:

Swap Anthony Martial for Nabil Fekir???

I would wait till the summer to see if N.Fekir moves to a bigger club before doing the swap.

I think A.Martial is the better player out of the two but then again I have not watched much of N.Fekir.