Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

20 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Great call. 

Would people rather have Saul or keita and Ryan sessegnon? 

Saul. Keita blowing hot and, mostly, cold so far for Liverpool in my opinion. Hasn't shown the quality from the Bundesliga. Sessegnon needs to move, Fulham are going down

33 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Great call. 

I would rather Keita, such a dynamic player has the potential to change a game in positive way. He is at a better team. If he could nail down a starter spot would have more upside. Saul will have his fans but not as athletic a player but all round very versatile. 

56 minutes ago, mr ding said:

Griezmann or skriniar + rabiot + angel correa. I have the trio.

Thanks!

Rabiot is a fool imo. Angel is ordinary. Skrinriar could well be the best CB but will he get 95 at Inter unlikely. Would rather have a high rated attacker in SM as a high rated CB never wins a match for me

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Good day managers.

Will N.Pepe rise at the end of season? If he doesnt move to a bigger club in the summer, I should sell him, shouldnt I?

I do have L.sane, M.Asensio, A. Martial and M.Salah as wingers.

He should rise next review, so sell him after that. You're well covered in that position!

10 hours ago, SanchoJr said:

Swap Anthony Martial for Nabil Fekir???

I'd keep Martial, hopefully he can kick on now and reach his potential. 

5 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Semedo of Barca the best right back in SM after Carvahal?

Kimmich?

2 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Demirbay or Thomas Delaney? 

Delaney. Already higher rated and his club have been doing really well (apart from tonight)

1 hour ago, mr ding said:

Hello Everyone. Need some help with a deal. 

Griezmann or skriniar + rabiot + angel correa. I have the trio.

Thanks!

That trio would be great for the depth of your team, so I'd be edging towards keeping them. But it depends what other players you currently have for those positions. 

44 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Great call. 

Oh, so people already said Kimmich...

Talking of Sessegnon moving... saw a story linking him to Man Utd a couple of days ago. I know there will be loads of rumours about him, but he's almost certain to move in the summer anyway I think. I'm a big fan of Saul though, so unless you have a thin squad go for him. 

5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Cancelo ;)

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Joshua Kimmich.

@Kev

I forgot to mention under 20m 🙂

50 minutes ago, Kev said:

BERNARDESCHI or SUSO - this is for a long term GW, so future potential rather than who's most likely to rise in the next review or whatever. 

They are both same. And since you mentioned long term then I would go with Suso coz he is the mainstream of that Milan side and will be more visible.

Bernardeschi made the wrong call joining Juve I feel. He can now only go to a handful of clubs that's better than Juve and he will never be eye catching at Juve. Juve getting linked to Chiesa is bad news for him. 

9 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

@Kev

I forgot to mention under 20m 🙂

So not Cancelo or Kimmich then! If they just have to have RB position in SM then Thomas Partey might be worth looking at. He does play a few games at RB and is a bargain at 14m, could well rise again in the summer. 

I cannot buy players with a rating higher than 85. Looking for guys who'll rise above 85 in their next review, or just high risers in general. Any recommendations? On the look out for a LB, but I'll take recommendations for any position.

18 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I cannot buy players with a rating higher than 85. Looking for guys who'll rise above 85 in their next review, or just high risers in general. Any recommendations? On the look out for a LB, but I'll take recommendations for any position.

Look at Di Lorenzo 2.2m Inter sniffing his way. Rogerio Silveira doing well on loan, Bennacer with a likely chance sold to Napoli in Summer and cheap. And Radu the Inter goalkeeper (on loan) could be something special. Kouame will rise for sure😁

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I cannot buy players with a rating higher than 85. Looking for guys who'll rise above 85 in their next review, or just high risers in general. Any recommendations? On the look out for a LB, but I'll take recommendations for any position

LB - Reguilon, Vinagre.

For other recommendations why not use the search engine and then drop names that are at external and people here can give their opinions? 

We will just be saying names and they might be taken.

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

7 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Look at Di Lorenzo 2.2m Inter sniffing his way. Rogerio Silveira doing well on loan, Bennacer with a likely chance sold to Napoli in Summer and cheap. And Radu the Inter goalkeeper (on loan) could be something special. Kouame will rise for sure😁

I'll focus my attention more on Italy

As a GK you can find 4 risers in Italy, I post from the more interesting: Meret, Audero, Radu, Musso.

As LB I think the bigger risers will be Reguilon, and Ndicka, Atal. If you want a cheap riser go on Luca Pellegrini, he should do several matches in Cagliari.

CB: if you are looking for better rated go on Biraschi and Mancini (such a good player, trust me, but he still makes stupid mistakes,next season he can go to Roma, but I hope he'll stay in Atalanta). Bastoni and Romero, both are great players with a great future.

For analize what @jgos2 said: I think Di Lorenzo won't go to Inter, but more probably to Fiorentina (Empoli and Fiorentina does lots of deals, only in January they made 2). But he isn't such an interesting player.

You mean Rogerio Oliveira da Silva? After a good start he isn't doing so well, he plays in Sassuolo only because the team has noone else, but of course he can rise, I speak only about performances.

As midfielder except Zaniolo, Todibo, Guendouzi, et you can go on Bennacer of Empoli and his teammate Hamed Traore, that's already of Fiorentina and I guess will have a brighter future.

AS a striker take Kouame, he'll rise and probably next season goes to Napoli

2 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

I'll focus my attention more on Italy

As a GK you can find 4 risers in Italy, I post from the more interesting: Meret, Audero, Radu, Musso.

As LB I think the bigger risers will be Reguilon, and Ndicka, Atal. If you want a cheap riser go on Luca Pellegrini, he should do several matches in Cagliari.

CB: if you are looking for better rated go on Biraschi and Mancini (such a good player, trust me, but he still makes stupid mistakes,next season he can go to Roma, but I hope he'll stay in Atalanta). Bastoni and Romero, both are great players with a great future.

For analize what @jgos2 said: I think Di Lorenzo won't go to Inter, but more probably to Fiorentina (Empoli and Fiorentina does lots of deals, only in January they made 2). But he isn't such an interesting player.

You mean Rogerio Oliveira da Silva? After a good start he isn't doing so well, he plays in Sassuolo only because the team has noone else, but of course he can rise, I speak only about performances.

As midfielder except Zaniolo, Todibo, Guendouzi, et you can go on Bennacer of Empoli and his teammate Hamed Traore, that's already of Fiorentina and I guess will have a brighter future.

AS a striker take Kouame, he'll rise and probably next season goes to Napoli

morning guys

so do you think i should swap courtous for ederson and jovic? will ederosn go 93 next review?

also could sterling go 94 next review? i can swap marquionos & son for him?

i have a good side the only improvement i can make it trading son (92)  for a 93.

also richarslon or lautor martinez? who will would you bet on long term to get higher rating. talk of richarslon oging to atheltico  madrid.

58 minutes ago, congola said:

morning guys

so do you think i should swap courtous for ederson and jovic? will ederosn go 93 next review?

also could sterling go 94 next review? i can swap marquionos & son for him?

i have a good side the only improvement i can make it trading son (92)  for a 93.

also richarslon or lautor martinez? who will would you bet on long term to get higher rating. talk of richarslon oging to atheltico  madrid.

Ederson + Jovic

Marquinhos + Son

Richarlison

Ederson can get 93 next review. Maybe only if City win the title tho. 

Sterling wont get 94 at next review. Son will probably get 93 and so could Marquinhos so definitely don’t do that deal