Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 2/12/2019 at 3:45 PM, cropper said:

Quick question, what is the squad cap per team on this game?

1) No of Players in your Squad + 251 Player limit or if you meant...

2) Squad Cap for each team. it changes for each team and is based on the highest rated player Example:  N.Pepe I have as one of the highest on 89 at Lille = Lille's Squad Cap therefor 89.

12 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Saul. Keita blowing hot and, mostly, cold so far for Liverpool in my opinion. Hasn't shown the quality from the Bundesliga. Sessegnon needs to move, Fulham are going down

Totally agree, Kersplat! ...Kerspalt

12 hours ago, Kev said:

He should rise next review, so sell him after that. You're well covered in that position!

Kev,  (N.Pepe) as I mention above - I have him as already reached Lille Squad Cap of 89? which will apply unless SM raise it at the next review in May??

36 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Verratti for Gabriel Jésus + gundogan it's interessant?

I myself would prefer the duo. Gundogan is to my mind similar to Verrati, has a chance to rise at Man C and Jesus has a great future even tho he likely won't rise next review.

11 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Look at Di Lorenzo 2.2m Inter sniffing his way. Rogerio Silveira doing well on loan, Bennacer with a likely chance sold to Napoli in Summer and cheap. And Radu the Inter goalkeeper (on loan) could be something special. Kouame will rise for sure😁

11 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

LB - Reguilon, Vinagre.

For other recommendations why not use the search engine and then drop names that are at external and people here can give their opinions? 

We will just be saying names and they might be taken.

3 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I'll focus my attention more on Italy

As a GK you can find 4 risers in Italy, I post from the more interesting: Meret, Audero, Radu, Musso.

As LB I think the bigger risers will be Reguilon, and Ndicka, Atal. If you want a cheap riser go on Luca Pellegrini, he should do several matches in Cagliari.

CB: if you are looking for better rated go on Biraschi and Mancini (such a good player, trust me, but he still makes stupid mistakes,next season he can go to Roma, but I hope he'll stay in Atalanta). Bastoni and Romero, both are great players with a great future.

For analize what @jgos2 said: I think Di Lorenzo won't go to Inter, but more probably to Fiorentina (Empoli and Fiorentina does lots of deals, only in January they made 2). But he isn't such an interesting player.

You mean Rogerio Oliveira da Silva? After a good start he isn't doing so well, he plays in Sassuolo only because the team has noone else, but of course he can rise, I speak only about performances.

As midfielder except Zaniolo, Todibo, Guendouzi, et you can go on Bennacer of Empoli and his teammate Hamed Traore, that's already of Fiorentina and I guess will have a brighter future.

AS a striker take Kouame, he'll rise and probably next season goes to Napoli

Thanks for all your suggestions guys, much appreciated!!

16 hours ago, Kev said:

BERNARDESCHI or SUSO - this is for a long term GW, so future potential rather than who's most likely to rise in the next review or whatever. 

On the basis that Suso has been a more important player for his club than Bernadeschi has been for Juventus, I would therfore go with Suso. For the past 2 seasons AC Milan have relied heavily on Suso to provide that bit of magic when others have not steeped up. Thankfully we have had a very good winter mercato, hopefully soon we can be a European force again.

4 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

I would accept this deal at the end of the season (if you can), as Gundogan could hit 93, and G. Jesus is a great young player who could also rise.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

On the basis that Suso has been a more important player for his club than Bernadeschi has been for Juventus, I would therfore go with Suso. For the past 2 seasons AC Milan have relied heavily on Suso to provide that bit of magic when others have not steeped up. Thankfully we have had a very good winter mercato, hopefully soon we can be a European force again.

Instead for a long term I prefer Bernardeschi, Suso is too discontinuous, I had had in an italian game based on real performance of football players, if you are italian you understand which one for sure!

Milan had a great session with Paqueta and Piatek, let's see on Saturday, who is going to win. 

WIll be difficult, i'll be at the stadium

Forza Atalanta ;)

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Kev,  (N.Pepe) as I mention above - I have him as already reached Lille Squad Cap of 89? which will apply unless SM raise it at the next review in May??

Well, the cap at Crystal Palace is 89 but they gave Zaha 90, I can see that happening with Pepe. He's playing well, plus all the hype...

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

Instead for a long term I prefer Bernardeschi, Suso is too discontinuous, I had had in an italian game based on real performance of football players, if you are italian you understand which one for sure!

Milan had a great session with Paqueta and Piatek, let's see on Saturday, who is going to win. 

Forza Atalanta ;)

Thank you for your input amico.

I understand being at the games it's a different experience. It's just throughout last season I was reading the match forum/watching the games it made me think that Suso is the most important player for AC Milan last season.

Thankfully now with better management and new/better players there is less pressure on Suso but this could also be his downfall as he may take his foot of the gas...

Forza Milan! 

29 minutes ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good morning friends, if they had to sell to 1 or 2 what would they choose? Griezman, Hazard, Sterling or Gabriel Jesus. 

I'm looking for a mc and central defense

Good Afternoon Amigo, 

I would sell Sterling and G.Jesus as I don't think they can reach 95, maybe in 2-3years Sterling can. In terms of SM the higher rated team usually wins. 

3 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hey guys who do you think would be the better striker to buy poulsen or milik? Should both rise in the summer? 

I would go for Milik he should rise, he's playing really well.

In serie A he scored 8 goal in 9 matches without penalties, only CR7 and Zapata did better. the last ones is literally on fire with 15 (no penalties) in 9 matches.

On 2/13/2019 at 6:33 PM, Milanista1 said:

To those who think Lozano is better than N.Pepe could you please explain why? 

I have watched more of N.Pepe than Lozano.

Ah my question not answered yet. Please when you have a moment.

13 hours ago, cropper said:

I have Declan rice and have been offered any two from following

Angel gomes

Matt o Riley

Chong

Jack Clarke

Deffo keep Rice. Chong and Gomes are great talents but you could be waiting a while for them to start getting real game time. 

10 hours ago, DragosAndrei said:

Lukaku and sterling for salah? 

I'd go for Salah. Lukaku isn't looking like being a starter at Utd any time soon, and I still have my doubts over Sterling.

9 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good morning friends, if they had to sell to 1 or 2 what would they choose? Griezman, Hazard, Sterling or Gabriel Jesus. 

I'd sell Sterling and Jesus out of that lot. 

7 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hey guys who do you think would be the better striker to buy poulsen or milik? Should both rise in the summer? 

Agree with the previous responses, Milik. 

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I don't think there's much to choose between them really. I went for Lozano because he's looked great in the league and for Mexico. He's also (from memory) been subject to more interest from bigger clubs, so I'll be surprised if he doesn't move soon (England looking most likely). Pepe could as well, but if it's to Barca then then will he get enough game time to get anything other than his token +1 for the move? 

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Pepe is the more powerful of the 2 and will do well in Italy Spain or England. There will be a big money move and Barca is unlikely just spent huge on Frenkie want de ligt too and last few years have penny pinched they will be gazumped for Pepe which is good cause he will take a leading role elsewhere also has a 50/50 shot of +2 depending on move no injuries. Lozano will still be 90 in summer needs a particular move very quick granted but Italy or England hold big questions given his slight frame could make it but better chances on Pepe

17 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Duo 

15 hours ago, cropper said:

I have Declan rice and have been offered any two from following

Angel gomes

Matt o Riley

Chong

Jack Clarke

Keep Declan. 

12 hours ago, DragosAndrei said:

Lukaku and sterling for salah? 

Duo.

But Keep Sterling and try to get rid of Lukaku. 

11 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Sterling and Jesus

9 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Milik

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I think that both are good players, for the short term maybe Pepe, for the long term depend who is going to play where.

I red that probably Lozano goes to play in Italy Napoli and Milan want to sign him, instead for Nicolas Pepe is interested Bayern Monaco, that has to replace Robben and Ribery.

If I have to choose I would go for the second ones

18 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Forza Atalanta ;)

Roger Ibanez signed for Atalanta!!???!!! That was a surprise...thoughts? :) TY

23 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Roger Ibanez signed for Atalanta!!???!!! That was a surprise...thoughts? :) TY

I know! He seems a good player, a brazilian friend confirmed me.

Is hard to get into Gasperini's mentality, almost everybody needs 3-4 months for adapt (like De Zapata, Roon, Castagne, etc) and right now the team can't do experiment, we have already good players.

IMO Atalanta is going to sell Mancini at the end of the year, so we took Ibanez for the next season, where we will have also Varnier (best defensor of Serie B 2017/18) that this season is injured for a cruciate ligament.

Both will have space and only in the next months will be possible understand who have more possibilities to be in the line up, are both 20 years old. 

So in perspective of next season he's a good SM buy.