• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Is a squad size of 23 players too big to rotate without concerns?

My current squad size is 22 and I am contemplating bringing in either Marcus Rashford or Kai Havertz (back from loan)

I play 4-3-3

Current midfielders 

Busquets, Coutinho, Pogba, Bernardo Silva, Dele Ali, Frenkie De Jong

Wide Forwards

Salah Mbappe Leroy Sane Gabriel Jesus

Centre Forwards

Sergio Aguero Harry Kane.

Cheers everyone

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Lucas Paqueta 89 for sure? Also, which value he will get if jump? 14M or more?

Yeah looks likely to me. If he keeps playing, and there's no reason why he won't, it looks certain to me.  14 million looks about right yeah. 

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

lindelof +1? 

Probably. Unless United have a severe drop off before the end of the season i'd bank on a +1 for him. 

1 hour ago, Amar said:

My current squad size is 22 and I am contemplating bringing in either Marcus Rashford or Kai Havertz (back from loan)

I play 4-3-3

Current midfielders 

Wide Forwards

Centre Forwards

Cheers everyone

You should be fine with that, you could probably add another 5 players and still have no concerns. Besides, with a team like that you could afford to field a lower rated player if you needed to and not worry about it affecting your overall rating too much. 

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

Lucas Paqueta 89 for sure? Also, which value he will get if jump? 14M or more?

If he keeps playing, yes. Not sure on value, some of the other guys are more clued up on that side of things. 

2 hours ago, liamgriff said:

lindelof +1? 

Very likely now I think. 

2 hours ago, Amar said:

I play 4-3-3

Current midfielders 

Wide Forwards

Centre Forwards

Cheers everyone

If you make sure to keep rotating them you should be OK, but with a a squad that highly rated you need to be careful because they'll all want to be playing every game. 

3 minutes ago, hesselink said:

MLS

Belgium

Switzerland

Russia

This leagues must be reviewed in next 2 months?

Should all be done by mid-May I'd think. 

5 hours ago, Lowco said:

Hello there. 

I need some opinions about Pjanic. Can he downgrade? 

He only just went up to 94 and is a key midfielder at Juve. No chance of a drop any time soon. 

9 hours ago, Yuasa said:

would you swap kante for saul niguez + plus another 89 rate players or money (i haven't decided what ask to him yet)
i think kante reached his max rate, so i would like invest in some young prospect (in this case maybe saul has 93 rate potential).
thanks

Yeah I probably would. 

Saul should rise to 93 next review. Great player. Plus will be 94 in the not too distant future especially if Barca get their hands on him. 

Who are the 89’s you can add to the deal? 

10 hours ago, Yuasa said:

would you swap kante for saul niguez + plus another 89 rate players or money (i haven't decided what ask to him yet)
i think kante reached his max rate, so i would like invest in some young prospect (in this case maybe saul has 93 rate potential).
thanks

Depends on the other player. Kante might well have peaked at 94, but Saul is a couple of years away from getting the same rating, if he does. Of the two, ratings aside, I think Kante is the better player. 

6 hours ago, Lowco said:

Hello there. 

I need some opinions about Pjanic. Can he downgrade? 

No chance. Just gone up and Juve are running away with the league, half of the Juventus side will get rises, there's no reason for Pjanic to drop. 

Hello guys,

So I've took over a smaller club and bought loads of risers. Who down there should I be holding on to (world class potential)

I've already raised around £50 million from selling low rated risers but I have these ones who I want to know whether they're working keeping hold off or not. I've got another manager in my game world who seems to be snapping up all the high rated players so don't want to sell them and regret it.

Frankie De Jong, Ben Chilwell, Luka Jovic, Piatek, Sancho, Joachim Anderson, Rosario, Neuhaus, Joelinton, Regerio Olivera, Mazraoui, Wan Bisakka, Brooks, Zagadou, Nelson, Guendouzi.

Thanks a lot.

6 hours ago, John S said:

Which side would you guys go for:

Bale  vs  Laporte + Robertson

No player would be a starter so a view on their potential over the next year or so would be very helpful

I see ur display image is of Gareth Bale just by that I would go for him. :)

Joking aside, I think Bale will lose his 94 sonner rather than later. Laporte and Robertson would be great investments for the future - go for the duo!

1 hour ago, liverpoolfc1 said:

Hello guys,

So I've took over a smaller club and bought loads of risers. Who down there should I be holding on to (world class potential)

I've already raised around £50 million from selling low rated risers but I have these ones who I want to know whether they're working keeping hold off or not. I've got another manager in my game world who seems to be snapping up all the high rated players so don't want to sell them and regret it.

Frankie De Jong, Ben Chilwell, Luka Jovic, Piatek, Sancho, Joachim Anderson, Rosario, Neuhaus, Joelinton, Regerio Olivera, Mazraoui, Wan Bisakka, Brooks, Zagadou, Nelson, Guendouzi.

Thanks a lot.

I would definitely go for:

Piatek, Sancho, Jovic, FDJ, Guendouzi, R.Nelson and Chilwell. 

Don't know much about the others.