Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

I know! He seems a good player, a brazilian friend confirmed me.

Is hard to get into Gasperini's mentality, almost everybody needs 3-4 months for adapt (like De Zapata, Roon, Castagne, etc) and right now the team can't do experiment, we have already good players.

IMO Atalanta is going to sell Mancini at the end of the year, so we took Ibanez for the next season, where we will have also Varnier (best defensor of Serie B 2017/18) that this season is injured for a cruciate ligament.

Both will have space and only in the next months will be possible understand who have more possibilities to be in the line up, are both 20 years old. 

So in perspective of next season he's a good SM buy.

I bought him in March 2018 ;)

Help! I have Frenkie de Jong in GW where money is very important. There is plenty of 92+ players in external clubs. I have offer from Barcelona (33M!), and idk what to do. 😌In May, he is 22 years old, expected to his value fall?

7 hours ago, hesselink said:

Help! I have Frenkie de Jong in GW where money is very important. There is plenty of 92+ players in external clubs. I have offer from Barcelona (33M!), and idk what to do. 😌In May, he is 22 years old, expected to his value fall?

Sounds like you have an emergency sir. 

Only joking with ya. I would sell F.D.J only if you can get Ilkay Gundogan, Rabiot or Rodri, as they call all hit 93 sooner or later as well - maybe not Rabiot as I don't think he is highly rated as a player (I think a 92 is his limit for now).

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

list the 92+ players

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Szczczcz (but it looks like their always looking for a subsitute...)

Better now then before (93)

Juventus isn't looking for a substitute for Szczesny, they took Perin for have a second GK of good level, but they told that the polish was the starter. They want have 2 GK almost at the same level

😉

@Kev take Szczesny

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Kimmich, Bale, Kroos, Verratti, Auba, Skriniar, Hummels, Lukaku, Insigne.

Sell and get Kimmich!

2 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Thoughts on Douglas Costa is now a good time to buy? 

He should keep his rating for now considering he dropped in winter. He's not doing that well though, so look for other options if you can.

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

Keep Marcus Wendel or not? 

I sold him where I had him personally. Doesn't seem to be doing much.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

@zsp2 is Milenkovic-Savic, Torino GK worth keeping?

I buy him now and again in GWs expecting him to do something, and have been doing so for years. I don't think I'll bother again. Will he ever be #1 anywhere?

I just came into some money (£7.1m) after winning the Charity Shield, so now have £11.2m to spend. Can't buy higher than 85 rating. I know I was given some names earlier this week, but any recommended players rated 83/84/85 would be appreciated.

28 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Thanks for the response to my last post, currently have hamsik have been offered vazquez. Think I'm getting a good deal as I fancy vazquez to get 92 on the summer? 

He'll need to start pretty much every game for the rest of the season (and possibly win a trophy) to get to 92. It's looking unlikely at the moment I think. 

14 hours ago, hesselink said:

Sell de Jong and get Kroos, Kimmich, Skriniar, Veratti

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Strakosha or Szczsczzcscsczsczesny?

Strakosha for me. young player. Good potential. Might move to PL or a better club in summer. 

11 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Thoughts on Douglas Costa is now a good time to buy? 

He'll hold on to 92 in the summer but highly unlikely to rise again. For short term, you can sign him. But, look for better player.

4 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Thanks for the response to my last post, currently have hamsik have been offered vazquez. Think I'm getting a good deal as I fancy vazquez to get 92 on the summer? 

As @Kev said, Vazquez has to start almost all remaining matches and win CL or La Liga to get +1.

10 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Keep Marcus Wendel or not? 

Keep atm, he's getting his minutes. 

14 hours ago, Kev said:

Sell and get Kimmich!

He should keep his rating for now considering he dropped in winter. He's not doing that well though, so look for other options if you can.

I sold him where I had him personally. Doesn't seem to be doing much.

I buy him now and again in GWs expecting him to do something, and have been doing so for years. I don't think I'll bother again. Will he ever be #1 anywhere?

Yes, VMS is #1 now in the 13rd team of Serie B, he replaced an amazing GK as Perucchini.

If anyone haven't seen this video he should, I guess he was playing FIFA

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

??? 🙄

I can CONFIRM it is definitely English Championship NEXT, it's piling up pn Soccer Wiki now guess 3days time.

Incidently SM very cheekily took the cream off the top of the BIG RIsers a week or so ago. "Criminal" to treat their own customers like this! Jack Clarke +10, Bogle +13, Adarabioyo +3, Barnes+3, Tavernier +3, Kelly+5, Da Silva +2, Harry Wilson +3, Tomori +2, Tuanzebe +4, Dan James +8, Mepham +3. Some actually were more than a week ago.

Get (not done yet) Norwich: Lewis +4 or 5, Cantwell +6 or 7,  Max Aarons +4, Leeds: Peacock Farrell +5, Phillips +2 or 3, Middlesborough: Wing +10, N. Forest: Lolley +5, Swansea: Roberts +5, Grimes +4, Hull Jarrod Bowen +2, Preston: Storey +10, S. Weds: Dawson: +5