Rahul W's rating predictions

6 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would definitely go for:

Piatek, Sancho, Jovic, FDJ, Guendouzi, R.Nelson and Chilwell. 

Don't know much about the others.

Wan-Bissaka is being linked with some of top clubs in England so is a must keep.

Joachim Andersen is being linked with moves to a bigger club too.

Zagadou has been involved in a decent number of games with Dortmund so I'd hold on to him too.

Brooks is being linked with Man U and Spurs so one to keep too.

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

I know this might be a bit off topic, but this is the thread for discussion!

Has anyone seen a good counter formation and tactic against 4-3-3 A (the 4-3-3 formation without the holding midfielder)?

I am playing away from home against a team that is likely rated 94 on match day and that team has the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

My strongest average starting team rating is 93.

Thanks everyone!

2 hours ago, John S said:

Which side would you guys go for:

Bale  vs  Laporte + Robertson

No player would be a starter so a view on their potential over the next year or so would be very helpful

Laporte and Robertson by an absolute mile, its not even a close option for me.

Bale will drop in the next changes, there's no way he's holding onto that 94 rating. Laporte and Robertson are both 100% nailed on risers by at least 1, and you could make a strong case for +2's for both the changes after these. Anyone swapping those two for Bale needs their head examining. 

2 hours ago, liverpoolfc1 said:

Hello guys,

So I've took over a smaller club and bought loads of risers. Who down there should I be holding on to (world class potential)

I've already raised around £50 million from selling low rated risers but I have these ones who I want to know whether they're working keeping hold off or not. I've got another manager in my game world who seems to be snapping up all the high rated players so don't want to sell them and regret it.

Frankie De Jong, Ben Chilwell, Luka Jovic, Piatek, Sancho, Joachim Anderson, Rosario, Neuhaus, Joelinton, Regerio Olivera, Mazraoui, Wan Bisakka, Brooks, Zagadou, Nelson, Guendouzi.

Thanks a lot.

Wow, this is some list. Not in order, must the must buy's/keeps are as follows. 

De Jong, Jovic, Piatek, Sancho, Wan Bisaka, Zagadou, Andersen, Neuhaus, Guendouzi.  - All these players are future superstars, most of them will be rated 90+ sooner than later. If you were thinking of selling these off for cash then you should probably stop smoking whatever happy-baccy you've been using. These are some of the most valuable youth in the game. 

Chilwell, Rosario, Joelinton, Olivera, (David?) Brooks.  You should probably also hang onto all of these as well unless you desperately need cash. All of these are solid risers, and while i don't think they'll peak as high as the above group, they're all good players to have long term and you should only consider selling in part exchange deals, absolutely not for cash. 

Just be patient and let them mature and this will be a team to be reckoned with in a year or so. 

1 hour ago, RayNFFC said:

Here's something fun.

What signing has been your biggest disappointment ever? A promising young player that had huge potential, but never quite made the rise you had hoped for?

I have quite a few but the two names that prop up instantly is Pietro Pellegrini and Emre Mor. Though Mor was fantastic with his low rating for me but was disappointed nonetheless with his development.

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

Wan-Bissaka is being linked with some of top clubs in England so is a must keep.

Joachim Andersen is being linked with moves to a bigger club too.

Zagadou has been involved in a decent number of games with Dortmund so I'd hold on to him too.

Brooks is being linked with Man U and Spurs so one to keep too.

Thank you for the info, I'm sure with your input as well we have helped liverpoolfc1 a lot. 

Hey Liverpoolfc1 if you can also get Eder Miliatao, Sergio Regulion, Carlos Soler that be great. 

12 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

He only just went up to 94 and is a key midfielder at Juve. No chance of a drop any time soon. 

Yeah I probably would. 

Saul should rise to 93 next review. Great player. Plus will be 94 in the not too distant future especially if Barca get their hands on him. 

Who are the 89’s you can add to the deal? 

I would ask him saul + chiesa (i believed he was 89), but i don't ask to him yet. 

21 hours ago, Amar said:

Has anyone seen a good counter formation and tactic against 4-3-3 A (the 4-3-3 formation without the holding midfielder)?

I am playing away from home against a team that is likely rated 94 on match day and that team has the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

Thanks everyone!

I would play a Very defensive long ball 4-5-1 B: Normal for tackles, Attack down flanks or through the middle  - depending on where you are the  strongest, tempo normal and press all over the pitch, with a tick on, men behind the ball, tight marking and counter attack only, use play maker -( your DM)

It won't definitely work but it's worth a try if your opponent is very strong in the attacking sense and if you have not tried a defensive approach before against him. 

10 hours ago, koplfc said:

Swap or keep Davidson Sanchez for two of the following, Lenglet, Ben Yedder, Amavi, Nkunku, Amian or J. Bamba?

Depends on your current squad depth really. I'd maybe swap for Lenglet and Bamba/Nkunku if you have plenty of cover. 

9 hours ago, John S said:

Which side would you guys go for:

Bale  vs  Laporte + Robertson

No player would be a starter so a view on their potential over the next year or so would be very helpful

On potential for the next year or so then definitely the duo.Bale's value will only go down. 

9 hours ago, liverpoolfc1 said:

Hello guys,

So I've took over a smaller club and bought loads of risers. Who down there should I be holding on to (world class potential)

I've already raised around £50 million from selling low rated risers but I have these ones who I want to know whether they're working keeping hold off or not. I've got another manager in my game world who seems to be snapping up all the high rated players so don't want to sell them and regret it.

Frankie De Jong, Ben Chilwell, Luka Jovic, Piatek, Sancho, Joachim Anderson, Rosario, Neuhaus, Joelinton, Regerio Olivera, Mazraoui, Wan Bisakka, Brooks, Zagadou, Nelson, Guendouzi.

Thanks a lot.

Great list, I'd keep all if you can. Main ones to keep or who should rise next review would include Piatek, Jovic, Sancho, Wan-Bissaka, Brooks, Guedouzi, Nelson.

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

Calabria to 89?

I think it's looking likely at the moment. 70%. 

54 minutes ago, Fon.leman said:

How much should Guendouzi rise in the next review?

I'd say he should really get 87, but SM may just give him 86 for now. 

32 minutes ago, Garof said:

Long competitive term world, I need to make the squad rating higher

Caseres, Cook or Vidal

Caseres at Villrreal? Not doing great.

Not sure which Vidal you mean.

Lewis Cook is worth buying, seems very much part of Brighton's plans, but he's injured so won't be increasing in rating any time soon. 

8 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Here's something fun.

What signing has been your biggest disappointment ever? A promising young player that had huge potential, but never quite made the rise you had hoped for?

Not really an SM thing (although he's still in the game I think), but watching Febian Brandy come through the ranks at Man Utd. Winning player of the tournament with the under 12s and under 13s in their respective European Cups/Champions Leagues and generally looking like he'd turn out to be one of the best players of all time. Then he broke his leg when he was 16, eventually got fit again but was never the same. Hung around the lower leagues for years, then went off to the Far East or something... such a shame. 

23 minutes ago, Kev said:

Depends on your current squad depth really. I'd maybe swap for Lenglet and Bamba/Nkunku if you have plenty of cover. 

On potential for the next year or so then definitely the duo.Bale's value will only go down. 

Great list, I'd keep all if you can. Main ones to keep or who should rise next review would include Piatek, Jovic, Sancho, Wan-Bissaka, Brooks, Guedouzi, Nelson.

I think it's looking likely at the moment. 70%. 

I'd say he should really get 87, but SM may just give him 86 for now. 

Caseres at Villrreal? Not doing great.

Not sure which Vidal you mean.

Lewis Cook is worth buying, seems very much part of Brighton's plans, but he's injured so won't be increasing in rating any time soon. 

Arturo Vidal

8 minutes ago, Garof said:

Arturo Vidal

Well he will increase your team rating, but I can see him dropping in the summer review. It'd be a short term fix, but compared to the 2 87 rated guys you listed (assuming Lewis Cook and Santiago Caseres) then maybe not too bad an option.  

10 hours ago, Amar said:

Thanks everyone!

Your team rating and  the opponent only differs by so I think both teams are more or less balance. If you had won against the team before, maybe you can try same tactic or look at tactics from all teams that had played the opponent, see the formation, setting, game stats (possession, shot on goal, red card, etc) and maybe you can figure out something to beat that team.

4 hours ago, Fon.leman said:

How much should Guendouzi rise in the next review?

+4 in my opinion

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I have quite a few but the two names that prop up instantly is Pietro Pellegrini and Emre Mor. Though Mor was fantastic with his low rating for me but was disappointed nonetheless with his development.

Pietro Pellegri ? :o

He is just 17 years old for the moment and because he was injured a long time he is already your most disappointed ? 😕