Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 2/12/2019 at 12:31 PM, Cvilhete said:

Yes you are correct and you have probably seen Sarris team play more than these pundits who are paid to analyse football, like I said Jorginho has not been good recently but there are so many factors our third midfielder who is supposed to be more offensive are not good enough Barkley is really bad and doesn't offer anything other than misplaced passes, half the time he plays within himself no risks taken hardly runs with the ball and then you Kovacic who offers 0 attacking impetus  doesn't shoot, offers no runs off the ball and in behind never looks to penetrate defences, in our team Ruben loftus cheek seems like the best fit for this role as he plays with confidence has the ability to take the game to the opposition but for some reason Sarri sticks to Barkley/Kova. With what's currently going on that's where Sarri takes the blame he is too stubborn in his own ways keeps on playing the same players who play bad game after game, I feel sorry for Jorginho in a way because there is  o movement off the ball to help him play his game, so he basically just becomes the fall guy because he is Sarri's man. Chelsea need to scrap a lot of the current players and invest in youth if they want to see the best of the current managers methods

Kind of strange to read this as 6 months ago for you Sarri and Jorginho were just the start of the Chelsea way back at the top.

I told you then that Chelsea needed way more than a good coach and one good player. I'm glad that time proved me right.

On 4/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Basaksehir:

Babacan -2 to 86- yes

Turan -2 to 85- yes

Kahveci +2 to 85- +3 to 86

Gunok +2 to 86- +1 to 85

Elia -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Tasci -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Ucar +1 to 84- -1 to 82

Caicara +1 to 88

Epureanu +1 to 87

Tekdemir +1 to 86

Da Costa +1 to 86

Bajic +1 to 86

Napoleoni +2 to 85

Aydogdu +1 to 84

Attamah +1 to 84

Clichy -1 to 87

Mossoro -1 to 85

Inler -2 to 83

Erdem -2 to 80

Galatasaray:

Belhanda -1 to 88- yes

Feghouli -1 to 87- yes

Inan -1 to 86- yes

Kabak +4 to 80- yes

Celik +2 to 80- yes

Yuksel +3 to 73- yes

Diagne +3 to 86- +4 to 87

Akgun +5 to 75- +6 to 76

Mitroglou -1 to 88

Onyekuru +1 to 87

Rodrigues +1 to 87

N'Diaye +1 to 87

Aziz +1 to 87

Gumus +3 to 86

Donk +3 to 86

Linnes +1 to 86

Bayram +2 to 85

Muslera -1 to 89

Maicon -1 to 88

Fernando -1 to 88

Nagatomo -1 to 87

Akbaba +1 to 86

Kaya -1 to 84

Marcao +1 to 83

Calik -2 to 83

Tasdemir -3 to 80

Guney +3 to 73

Besiktas:

Karius -1 to 88- yes

Ozyakup -1 to 88- yes

Yilmaz -1 to 88- yes

Tore -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Tokoz +7 to 80- +9 to 82

Ljajic -1 to 88

Uysal +1 to 87

Isimat-Mirin -1 to 86

Larin +2 to 85

Pektemek +1 to 85

Aksoy +2 to 75

Yalcin +3 to 73

Medel -1 to 88

Erkin -1 to 87

Gonul -1 to 87

Adriano -1 to 86

Hutchinson -1 to 86

Zengin -2 to 83

Nayir +2 to 80

Fenerbahce:

Moses -1 to 89- yes

Slimani -1 to 88- yes

Soldado -1 to 87- yes

Dirar -1 to 86- yes

Valbuena -1 to 88- -2 to 87

Potuk -1 to 87- -2 to 86

Tekin +1 to 87- -1 to 85

Tufan -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Elmas +5 to 85- +3 to 83

Kameni -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Benzia +1 to 86

Jailson +1 to 86

Frey +1 to 86

Alici +2 to 82

Skrtel -1 to 87

Topal -1 to 87

Ayew -1 to 87

Neustadter -1 to 86

Kaldirim -1 to 86

Demirel -1 to 85

Ozbayrakli -1 to 85

Ekici -1 to 85

Ciftpinar +3 to 83

Koybasi -2 to 83

Cigerci -3 to 83

Ersu -2 to 73

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I can CONFIRM it is definitely English Championship NEXT, it's piling up pn Soccer Wiki now guess 3days time.

Incidently SM very cheekily took the cream off the top of the BIG RIsers a week or so ago. "Criminal" to treat their own customers like this! Jack Clarke +10, Bogle +13, Adarabioyo +3, Barnes+3, Tavernier +3, Kelly+5, Da Silva +2, Harry Wilson +3, Tomori +2, Tuanzebe +4, Dan James +8, Mepham +3. Some actually were more than a week ago.

Get (not done yet) Norwich: Lewis +4 or 5, Cantwell +6 or 7,  Max Aarons +4, Leeds: Peacock Farrell +5, Phillips +2 or 3, Middlesborough: Wing +10, N. Forest: Lolley +5, Swansea: Roberts +5, Grimes +4, Hull Jarrod Bowen +2, Preston: Storey +10, S. Weds: Dawson: +5

they always do this! they think we are fools...

now to be fair, Adarabioyo, Barnes, Da Silva, Wilson, Tomori, Tuanzebe were reviewed with their PL side. Usual practice. Mepham got his on back of the Bournemouth move. Agreed on the rest though.

29 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

they always do this! they think we are fools...

now to be fair, Adarabioyo, Barnes, Da Silva, Wilson, Tomori, Tuanzebe were reviewed with their PL side. Usual practice. Mepham got his on back of the Bournemouth move. Agreed on the rest though.

Thanks and yep fair to point out that. But this may be a continuing spoiler story from SM. Didn't they do it in Turkey too??

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Kind of strange to read this as 6 months ago for you Sarri and Jorginho were just the start of the Chelsea way back at the top.

I told you then that Chelsea needed way more than a good coach and one good player. I'm glad that time proved me right.

We are not gonna resurrect this long running saga again are we? Why not create a separate thread called "We just DON'T agree to disagree, and we just Love it!" Perhaps I'm being harsh please so don't bring me into it. I'm running for cover....

2 hours ago, Dasylver said:

SMS,Thauvin and chiesa. Who to sell? Who will get a rise soonest please?

None of them as far as I can see... IF you don't play them consider selling All who don't.

10 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Please what's the squad cap for fiorentina?

It was 89 Dasylver until Chiesa broke it when he was raised to 90 in SM's recent December Review.

Note: It's always the highest rated player in a Full Squad of players. ie If someone in the game purchased Chiesa it would still be 90 even tho highest rated looked to be 89. Hope that helps so u can always find it yourselves.

1 hour ago, Donatr said:

very likely. 

Milik, Piatek,Zapata all getting +1 in the next review.

I confirm, Piatek +2, maybe, but I dream +2 of Duvan, he's literally amazing ❤️ but soon or late unluckily he'll finish his magic period 

On 2/15/2019 at 3:19 PM, Milanista1 said:

Sounds like you have an emergency sir. 

Only joking with ya. I would sell F.D.J only if you can get Ilkay Gundogan, Rabiot or Rodri, as they call all hit 93 sooner or later as well - maybe not Rabiot as I don't think he is highly rated as a player (I think a 92 is his limit for now).

I have gundogan available as a free agent in one of my game worlds. Buy? I could get Wijnaldum instead

Koulibaly (93) or H.M. Son (92) + Ferland MENDY (89)

Koulibaly (93) or Jan Vertonghen (92) + Florian THAUVIN (91)

My player is Koulibaly, i have these two offers for him. Also, i have Azpili & Gimenez, and just Monreal on D(L). Danilo & Juanfran on D(R).

2 minutes ago, hesselink said:

My player is Koulibaly, i have these two offers for him. Also, i have Azpili & Gimenez, and just Monreal on D(L). Danilo & Juanfran on D(R).

Depends what other CB's you have? the first deal is the best one, Son is definitely in for a rise i reckon 

18 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I just came into some money (£7.1m) after winning the Charity Shield, so now have £11.2m to spend. Can't buy higher than 85 rating. I know I was given some names earlier this week, but any recommended players rated 83/84/85 would be appreciated.

Any suggestions?

7 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Hi Dasher.

I can't see any of them rising again until they move to a bigger club and perform well there. I would sell Thauvin now, wait for the summer, the other two may move to a bigger club..

3 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

I have gundogan available as a free agent in one of my game worlds. Buy? I could get Wijnaldum instead

You can't go wrong with either one but I prefer Gundogan as I think he can reach 93 before Wijna, and he's a free agent - go for him!

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

I've written already. Azpilicueta & Gimenez.

Keep Koulibaly as u are short in the CB area, although the first offer is very tempting.

If u can swap/sell Juanfran or monreal, then buy a good young CB like Akanji/Romagnoli do that

Then you should accept the first offer.

Edited by Milanista1
A change in thought

8 hours ago, Florin said:

I'd appreciate your help

Alario, Batshuayi, Poulsen, Germain, Jose(Sociedad)... Is anyone of them good in SM ? If so who should I get?

Get Poulsen. Having a great season. 

They will all probably only rise if they move. If you have to sell one then sell Thauvin. 

Fabian Ruiz to get +1 at the end of the season?

I think it's 50/50 at the moment. Needs more games so wait and see what happens for the rest of the season. 

4 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Please what's the squad cap for fiorentina?

Generally 89 but they made an exception for Chiesa. I wouldn't expect any of their other players to get 90 any time soon.

3 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Either is good, but Gundogan on a free is a bargain, go for it. 

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

I'd get Son and Mendy, then you have good back up on LB and likely a 93 rated attacker come the summer review. 

5 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Rate these? Maier ,Ozcan, Neuhaus, Rice, Wendel, Puig

Neuhaus, Rice, Maier, Wendel, Ozcan... not sure how Puig would fit in there, he hasn't really played at that level yet.